Thread: Warrior skill

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Default Warrior skill

So in juggernaut skills there is second wind ( fall below 25% health have 50% chance to self heal) is this passive or only happens when I use juggernaut? Tanka yew

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

It happens only if you use juggernaut. It actually works but hard to see it working because you would be spamming pots at that time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

self heal is active only when juggernaut is active. More of it a pvp skill rather than pve

Retired.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Is it a good skill. Usually I die too quick or it never self heals

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

it is only for those that has:
    HP: 6k+
    Armour:1850+

usually it is for pvp.
    if u do elites then that upgrade is jst a waste.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

For those who PVP, how much is the self heal, I wonder? Full 100% hp restore or kind of like horn heal one time.
    -rethgifllub-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flluby2 View Post
    For those who PVP, how much is the self heal, I wonder? Full 100% hp restore or kind of like horn heal one time.
    Its 25% of your total HP. Usually you jump to about 40% after it activates. Second wind can be used multiple times per cast if you drop below 25% more than once during the period jugg is active. You must charge jugg to have second wind work. You have a 50% chance of self healing every time you take damage at below 25%.

Very rarely will you die when this skill is active. You are, arguably, immortal when jugg is active when you have this upgrade (you will not be immortal in all elite maps/pulls if mobs are dealing very high damage blows. You can upgrade "ignore pain" to further increase the likelihood of your survival).

I have this upgrade to aid in maps such as elite shuyal and oltgar when I am in a weaker party. I don't believe the juggernaut skill is much use without it since jugg is a very short duration and a very long cool down. I use jugg as a last resort skill to keep myself alive when I see pot spamming won't work.

Note: Jugg is strongest on high, low damage, mob maps like Shuyal; and weakest on low, high damage, mob maps like Tindirin.
    Last edited by Crowsfoot; 04-02-2014 at 06:43 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Crowsfoot For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Thank you for providing such detailed explanation on jugg skill Crows. Much appreciate this :-)

So that's about 15% of your HP healed with the self heal upgrade. Sounds like an auto HoR heal to me. I've experienced that potting hard won't work for shuyal and nordr when I'm debuffed by enemies too. This should definitely helps.

And I've noticed that charged CS does seems to have a stronger effect to it than the uncharged version.
    What's behind it? I remembered you said sth about only the charged version works for some enemies?
    -rethgifllub-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flluby2 View Post
    Thank you for providing such detailed explanation on jugg skill Crows. Much appreciate this :-)

So that's about 15% of your HP healed with the self heal upgrade. Sounds like an auto HoR heal to me. I've experienced that potting hard won't work for shuyal and nordr when I'm debuffed by enemies too. This should definitely helps.

And I've noticed that charged CS does seems to have a stronger effect to it than the uncharged version.
    What's behind it? I remembered you said sth about only the charged version works for some enemies?
    Its a 25%, not 15%, self heal. The self heal usually isn't instantaneous so you end up with about 40% HP remaining after it kicks in (I.e. you are usually at about 15% HP when it finally procs. This can scare you, but stay calm it is normal.

I had CS through seasons 1 and 2. I enjoyed it but I noticed the feeble effect doesn't always land on certain mobs and bosses. Additionally, it used to be at least, that you had to charge it to hit three targets as the upgrade allows. This is similar to how SS only hits a larger area if you charge it, even with the area upgrade. Its also why HoR is so much weaker than when its uncharged. The only upgrades in skills that work without charging them are, as far as I know, damage and stun upgrades (however charging deals the most damage) and the "chained bait" upgrade in Axe throw.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

for lvl 1o warrior (pvp) use horn 3/5 sheild and duration, vengeful blood adrenaline surge ,savage stirkes and more duration. and just take skyward smash 1/5 and last take chest splitter 1/5

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Dont use juggernaut for pvp just when you are going to tank