Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for lvl 50 players who don't mind "clearing the middle" of VL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Looking for lvl 50 players who don't mind "clearing the middle" of VL

So, since the whole cyber quests started, it seems that people only farm keeper. I can't stand doing this -- it makes the game feel more like a chore than a game. It's just too godd*** boring for me to do for more than a couple of runs.

So, you would think I could host my own games (as usual) and do things the way I want -- clear middle, then do keeper, OL, Gurg, and maybe even plothozz and mynas if I feel like it. But even when I say "clear mid," everyone ignores me and rushes to keeper. If I say "I don't want to do just keeper," they say " no problem, we can still rush to OL." Me -- "But we didn't clear mid". Them -- "no need". Then we do it and almost every time someone dies during the rush to the other portal and gives up and leaves (rightfully so). So we end up remaking and doing keeper yet again.

Occasionally I find a few friends on who are all great and listen and are willing to play the way I want. But I'm finding this less and less frequently. I end up doing a couple of runs with people who join my LOCKED game and do as they please. And then I get frustrated and give up. (I've still only got about 81 totems bc each day I get only like 5 before getting too frustrated to play.)

So, I'm looking for some decent players who are willing to clear mid. I play Mage/pally and am looking mostly for birds and some other mages/pallies. Not really looking for bears, since the only one I've played with who hasn't slowed us down is Fluff's Hunnyhunter (thanks for proving that bears can hold aggro, btw!). These games have to be fast to keep me from throwing my iphone out the window.

So yeah, let me know if you're interested and feel free to add Silvanesti.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

<- clear middle
    [B]Level 50 Cyber Void Full Dex Archer: Seratonin, Level 50 (Experimental) Dex/IntMage, Cyber Cosmos, Void: Species,
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Cross-eyed yet?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Yes Sera, I think my runs with you made me less likely to hit my head against a wall
    I do invite you when I see you on. As infrequently as I'm on these days...

I also wish wish wish people would only join locked games that they were invited to. I find it so awkward booting people's friends, even though no one actually invited them to join us.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hey Les, right here! lol. I posted that thread about wanting to find people who don't just farm keeper. You told me on my thread to add you and I did, but you haven't accepted my friend request.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Lol oops sorry Kujen. I have so many requests of people I don't know. What's your IGN so I can add you?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Kujen is my bird, I use the void set. I've got a bear and mage too but I'm assuming most people prefer me to play the bird.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Ok, I added you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Iam with u hehe just was some it thisr victims which died in Portal rush iam Film dex bird ign: skimmey

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If you dont like killing keeper you can always join my groups. My groups normally do des-ol, but sometimes we do des-ol-king. But we never clear mid cus i find that unnessesary.Even i can make it thru mid and i am a blaster bird.
    Anyways, my ign is Tekei if you are intesrested.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Sorry super, bt I'm looking to do at least keeper, OL and Gurg. And I honestly don't care who can stay alive without clearing mid and who can't. I like to clear it.

Skimmey, I already know to invite you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Oh we are friends already?^^ whats ur ign ? (:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Lol yeah I'm Silvanesti -- I was playing with you when you got stuck in the middle . We ended up quitting after you left.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Les I believe we are already friends, if by do add. I've yet to complete even the cyber armor quest (68 totes) but it's not priority #1. I'd be happy to do all of VL so invite me to your games!

I can play the support Mage role or switch to rift if you so wish me to

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hi les, just invite me too when on....hate the not clearing thing too.
    Rusalio~Lvl 75 Tank|Dexalio~Lvl 75 Archer|MaGalio~Lvl 76 Mage|[COLOR="red"]| plus 100 more...Minds are like parachutes, they only function when open.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Russ, I haven't seen you on lately. I haven't been on much, tho -- I guess I've just been choosing the wrong time to play?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

my ign is ishox-add me. Im sick of players avoiding OL. I'm working on getting some good gear for dex bird. I want to dual spec him, so im going for the power armor and mega blaster.

IGN-ishox

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Um, there're lots of people doing runs of OL, gurg, Mynas and Keeper. They don't clear the middle though. Everyone should be able to run past there, though the nice bears wait around until everyone passes through. I only do Keeper-only runs until I find another group. Done w/ one toon. Two more to go!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Add me fueron ign
    Furon lvl 55 dex bird

Ayreez lvl 31 int mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrce View Post
    Um, there're lots of people doing runs of OL, gurg, Mynas and Keeper. They don't clear the middle though. Everyone should be able to run past there, though the nice bears wait around until everyone passes through. I only do Keeper-only runs until I find another group. Done w/ one toon. Two more to go!
    Clearing the mid goes really fast, and prevents any problems later. Again, I don't care who can or can't survive it. I like to clear the mid. And I'm now managing to find others who are willing to do so. Finally got my first cyber armor! Next up -- helm!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Mememememe!! Invite me!!

I totally agree with you Les. A good sized part of my game is the social part. I love the teasing and joking that goes on between folks while clearing a dungeon. Sometimes you guys are hysterical! But with this new cyber quest and even before it, people were intent on always rushing VL to get the mobs then drop out or rmk. Wash, lather, rinse, repeat

It's not so fun to play with lev 50's right now. I keep ending up in groups that pot!! rush!! rush!! go go go!!! There isn't any time for fun.

I've taken to going to the lower level dungeons to help them complete quests. It's a lot more funner right now cause it
    takes a while to clear the levels and we get to bond. Awwwwww. Lol.

I am already a friend of Sylvanesti and feel free to add me to Lesrider. I'm on every night and am thoroughly enjoying my new mage/pally build.

See you in Alterra!!
    Yes'r I'm a real girl and no I don't have any gold to give you, sorry.