Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: More 51 and 56s please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Default More 51 and 56s please.

lets make this active a lot please, its balanced, we want more good people.
    lately there have been some people who i consider as "noob"because they don't know how to pvp, and they don't have money for a set, this makes people more likely to rush because there are not many equal people, wich means the they get bored nd just rush newbs.

if you want to try out something new, give L51-56 a chance, the sets are not overpriced at all, like 1.2m max (obed set?) i bet many of u could afford that, or stack up with a equipment, that would be like 500k?
    Timelife & Partys & Tendrillz & Blessedbeast & Displayin & Bannin & Eggsies & Pandabehr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Not even close to balanced, its worse there...
    If ur int or dex u get teamed by 61s and str kids

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

it is balanced, even though bears can be overpowered, it doesn't mean they are the dominating class, i've fought a few charmin mages, and i must say they can own u pretty badly, also birds actually stand a chance at this pvp lvl, if you can play a bird well im certain you will be able to beat bears easily, i've seen this. and u don't really have to worry about L61s, i know they can be a pain, but the amount of 61s have been decreased also, yet, the 61s i met so far are not really in a rushing mood, they are actually nice and they come often to make a chat
    Timelife & Partys & Tendrillz & Blessedbeast & Displayin & Bannin & Eggsies & Pandabehr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Timelife View Post
    it is balanced, even though bears can be overpowered, it doesn't mean they are the dominating class, i've fought a few charmin mages, and i must say they can own u pretty badly, also birds actually stand a chance at this pvp lvl, if you can play a bird well im certain you will be able to beat bears easily, i've seen this. and u don't really have to worry about L61s, i know they can be a pain, but the amount of 61s have been decreased also, yet, the 61s i met so far are not really in a rushing mood, they are actually nice and they come often to make a chat
    Your a bear right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

I have a bear and rhino, but i will be making a mage and bird soon too, i can pretty much play on any char, i know what im talking about

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Timelife View Post
    I have a bear and rhino, but i will be making a mage and bird soon too, i can pretty much play on any char, i know what im talking about
    Yeah bear is very very op at 56 and rhino can arguably beat any class.

Bird is extremely underpowered at 51/56 and mage is pretty average. 56 is definitely NOT near balanced. After you make your bird, you can agree with me.
    Last edited by Argyros; 03-31-2014 at 01:25 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Argyros View Post

Bear is extremely underpowered at 51/56 and mage is pretty average. 56 is definitely NOT near balanced. After you make your bird, you can agree with me.
    51-61 is balanced. Any class can beat any class as long as you know what you're doing. Even as a bird you can beat mages and bears. I have done every class at 56 except bird but I have seen plenty birds completely wreck bears and some mages.

Programmed-Level 85 mage, Praktica-Level 85 rhino

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheScaryBeary View Post
    51-61 is balanced. Any class can beat any class as long as you know what you're doing. Even as a bird you can beat mages and bears. I have done every class at 56 except bird but I have seen plenty birds completely wreck bears and some mages.
    Those bears must've sucked.

I'm out a here lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

I agree with scary, even good bears lose to good birds, i just fought a few birds, i won most times with my bear, but we enjoyed the fight, they were also able to beat me, so i'd say its pretty balanced.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

Those bears must've sucked.

I'm out a here lol.
    No not really...just because you didn't like how your bird did doesn't mean birds suck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

No not really...just because you didn't like how your bird did doesn't mean birds suck
    the hard truth came above the water like a fish that drowned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

From owning an elite ringed bear l76 myself, I can testify that bears can easily destroy a bird using the correct gear. I'm not just a bird lover, I've played 56 fox and bear as well. I've played many different PvP levels but that that's not the point.

PvP is nowhere near balanced.

That's the bottom line. It ultimately doesn't matter how much skill you have. There is still a limit. Skill can only go so far to make a player win. How can that be? You have these limiting factors-

•Range (a player cannot kite more than 13m)
    •Gear
    •Skill cool down
    •Attrributes (luck- Hit% dodge % crit % ect)

ECT. Yeah, I tend to play unbalanced classes. (Capped a rhino am capping a fox)

Bird do not suck, and I never said they did. I said that they were underpowered at 56. I got a taste of 56 which turned out to be a very interesting experience. My plan now is to buy a savage set and PvP on my rhino. Yeah a savage set. Oemgeee its so op doesn't apply to rhinos lol. Savage has DMG-> rhino lacks DMG. Its the only viable set for a rhino at endgame PvP. Aaand yes I have tried out a phoenix bow set/talon set, and a fiery/staff set lol.

I just hope the devs tweak PL a bit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Bird is extremely underpowered at 51/56 and mage is pretty average. 56 is definitely NOT near balanced. After you make your bird, you can agree with me.
    I'm a bird and I don't agree with you. Bro, I understand your frustration as a 56 bird especially, but bears are beatable. Granted they're overpowered, but they can be beaten. I know because I've beaten them even sometimes on my 51 (Yes, beaten a 56 on my 51. It's difficult but it can be done through kiting well enough). In an ffa, birds are actually even better and I'd say a greater asset to the team than a bear due to some of the debuffs they give.

As far as balance in general goes, I'd say birds are on the shorter end of the stick, but only by a little bit. At 51 they're probably the best class to play because they fair well in just about every scenario. Not even pertaining to birds, though, Timelife is right. The level is very balanced. I haven't seen a level range so balanced since sewer cap.
    Last edited by MightyMicah; 03-31-2014 at 01:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Aw Kung why u gotta hate on the nubs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMicah View Post
    I'm a bird and I don't agree with you. Bro, I understand your frustration as a 56 bird especially, but bears are beatable. Granted they're overpowered, but they can be beaten. I know because I've beaten them even sometimes on my 51. In an ffa, birds are actually even better and I'd say a greater asset to the team than a bear due to some of the debuffs they give.
    I have resolved that this is thread worthy. Expect a thread by the end of this month lol. #wall of text.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Argyros, he already made thread. Look up lvl 51 bird guide by mightymicah.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

every L56 kid rushes 51s thats y many 51 players quit it so 51-56 range sux cuz of 56s but its fun to play 51vs51

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zapder View Post
    Argyros, he already made thread. Look up lvl 51 bird guide by mightymicah.
    I read it twice. I'm not going to write a guide, but a survey upon the topic of class balances in the 51-56 level range.

Aaand I never said bears aren't beatable. They are. So are mages, rhinos, and foxes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by quantionus View Post
    every L56 kid rushes 51s thats y many 51 players quit it so 51-56 range sux cuz of 56s but its fun to play 51vs51
    That is so not true. I have always done both 51 and 56 and never have I had a problem with 56s farming off 51s nor have I as a 56 farmed off a 51. Most of the 56s are pretty cool and don't take advantage of 51s. 51s can beat 56s anyways. The 51-56 range does not "sux", it has a thriving community that did get smaller after the nerfs but is growing again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

*cough* louisvultton *cough* *cough* overpowerfull *cough*

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Argyros For This Useful Post: