Thread: More 51 and 56s please.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Default More 51 and 56s please.

lets make this active a lot please, its balanced, we want more good people.
    lately there have been some people who i consider as "noob"because they don't know how to pvp, and they don't have money for a set, this makes people more likely to rush because there are not many equal people, wich means the they get bored nd just rush newbs.

if you want to try out something new, give L51-56 a chance, the sets are not overpriced at all, like 1.2m max (obed set?) i bet many of u could afford that, or stack up with a equipment, that would be like 500k?
    Timelife & Partys & Tendrillz & Blessedbeast & Displayin & Bannin & Eggsies & Pandabehr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Not even close to balanced, its worse there...
    If ur int or dex u get teamed by 61s and str kids

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Impact View Post
    Not even close to balanced, its worse there...
    If ur int or dex u get teamed by 61s and str kids
    I think teaming is pretty common amongst all levels, especially 10-20's and endgame.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMicah View Post
    I'm a bird and I don't agree with you. Bro, I understand your frustration as a 56 bird especially, but bears are beatable. Granted they're overpowered, but they can be beaten. I know because I've beaten them even sometimes on my 51 (Yes, beaten a 56 on my 51. It's difficult but it can be done through kiting well enough). In an ffa, birds are actually even better and I'd say a greater asset to the team than a bear due to some of the debuffs they give.

As far as balance in general goes, I'd say birds are on the shorter end of the stick, but only by a little bit. At 51 they're probably the best class to play because they fair well in just about every scenario. Not even pertaining to birds, though, Timelife is right. The level is very balanced. I haven't seen a level range so balanced since sewer cap.
    Honestly, bears are really OP at that level range. Yes you can beat a Str Bear with a bird but when playing against someone with the same skill level, 80% of the time the bear would win.

Quote Originally Posted by Argyros View Post
    *cough* louisvultton *cough* *cough* overpowerfull *cough*
    Louis seems nice, I've never seen him boost like Overpowerfull

Quote Originally Posted by Impact View Post
    How to kill a dex bird or a int mage:
    Go dex bear
    Max all buffs, beckon stomp and sms gg
    You would need to be incredibly skilled to kill a Charmin Mage with an Obedience Bear in a fair battle. Beckon Stomp SMS doesn't even kill if the mage times Heal+Drain right, even without MS.

Overall, I think the reason why bears are so broken is because Str gear between the 51-60's are really OP. A Glyph Mace has around the same base damage as a Savage Scythe. A Tamin Club is like a Gemstone Sword but with .666 speed and better stats. Heck, I spent 100k on RS Helm+Armor, BT Shield, BT Tamin Club and trash Obedience birds or Charmin mages with ease.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IGN Storm View Post
    I think teaming is pretty common amongst all levels, especially 10-20's and endgame.

Honestly, bears are really OP at that level range. Yes you can beat a Str Bear with a bird but when playing against someone with the same skill level, 80% of the time the bear would win.

Louis seems nice, I've never seen him boost like Overpowerfull

You would need to be incredibly skilled to kill a Charmin Mage with an Obedience Bear in a fair battle. Beckon Stomp SMS doesn't even kill if the mage times Heal+Drain right, even without MS.

Overall, I think the reason why bears are so broken is because Str gear between the 51-60's are really OP. A Glyph Mace has around the same base damage as a Savage Scythe. A Tamin Club is like a Gemstone Sword but with .666 speed and better stats. Heck, I spent 100k on RS Helm+Armor, BT Shield, BT Tamin Club and trash Obedience birds or Charmin mages with ease.
    Stormypoo!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
    Stormypoo!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    <3 Tren10

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Just to defend myself a bit against all the crap people have been saying - I do not boost, never have, and never will. I have 8k kills clean. I do rush many lvl 50 and 51s, but I never use glyph to do so unless I'm 3v1 teamed.
    -Overpowerfull

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Superapper View Post
    Just to defend myself a bit against all the crap people have been saying - I do not boost, never have, and never will. I have 8k kills clean. I do rush many lvl 50 and 51s, but I never use glyph to do so unless I'm 3v1 teamed.
    -Overpowerfull
    yet u talk trash ablut me and my guildies saying we r "teaming nubs" and that "rival is not worth ur time" etc

over no one is fooled so could i vouch for everyone else and say gtfo of this thread u boost u trash talk wen u die so please just leave.

-burn

*zips up flame suit*
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

it is balanced, even though bears can be overpowered, it doesn't mean they are the dominating class, i've fought a few charmin mages, and i must say they can own u pretty badly, also birds actually stand a chance at this pvp lvl, if you can play a bird well im certain you will be able to beat bears easily, i've seen this. and u don't really have to worry about L61s, i know they can be a pain, but the amount of 61s have been decreased also, yet, the 61s i met so far are not really in a rushing mood, they are actually nice and they come often to make a chat
    Timelife & Partys & Tendrillz & Blessedbeast & Displayin & Bannin & Eggsies & Pandabehr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Timelife View Post
    it is balanced, even though bears can be overpowered, it doesn't mean they are the dominating class, i've fought a few charmin mages, and i must say they can own u pretty badly, also birds actually stand a chance at this pvp lvl, if you can play a bird well im certain you will be able to beat bears easily, i've seen this. and u don't really have to worry about L61s, i know they can be a pain, but the amount of 61s have been decreased also, yet, the 61s i met so far are not really in a rushing mood, they are actually nice and they come often to make a chat
    Your a bear right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

I have a bear and rhino, but i will be making a mage and bird soon too, i can pretty much play on any char, i know what im talking about

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Timelife View Post
    I have a bear and rhino, but i will be making a mage and bird soon too, i can pretty much play on any char, i know what im talking about
    Yeah bear is very very op at 56 and rhino can arguably beat any class.

Bird is extremely underpowered at 51/56 and mage is pretty average. 56 is definitely NOT near balanced. After you make your bird, you can agree with me.
    Last edited by Argyros; 03-31-2014 at 01:25 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

Bear is extremely underpowered at 51/56 and mage is pretty average. 56 is definitely NOT near balanced. After you make your bird, you can agree with me.
    51-61 is balanced. Any class can beat any class as long as you know what you're doing. Even as a bird you can beat mages and bears. I have done every class at 56 except bird but I have seen plenty birds completely wreck bears and some mages.

Programmed-Level 85 mage, Praktica-Level 85 rhino

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheScaryBeary View Post
    51-61 is balanced. Any class can beat any class as long as you know what you're doing. Even as a bird you can beat mages and bears. I have done every class at 56 except bird but I have seen plenty birds completely wreck bears and some mages.
    Those bears must've sucked.

I'm out a here lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

Those bears must've sucked.

I'm out a here lol.
    No not really...just because you didn't like how your bird did doesn't mean birds suck

Programmed-Level 85 mage, Praktica-Level 85 rhino

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Bird is extremely underpowered at 51/56 and mage is pretty average. 56 is definitely NOT near balanced. After you make your bird, you can agree with me.
    I'm a bird and I don't agree with you. Bro, I understand your frustration as a 56 bird especially, but bears are beatable. Granted they're overpowered, but they can be beaten. I know because I've beaten them even sometimes on my 51 (Yes, beaten a 56 on my 51. It's difficult but it can be done through kiting well enough). In an ffa, birds are actually even better and I'd say a greater asset to the team than a bear due to some of the debuffs they give.

As far as balance in general goes, I'd say birds are on the shorter end of the stick, but only by a little bit. At 51 they're probably the best class to play because they fair well in just about every scenario. Not even pertaining to birds, though, Timelife is right. The level is very balanced. I haven't seen a level range so balanced since sewer cap.
    Last edited by MightyMicah; 03-31-2014 at 01:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

I'm a bird and I don't agree with you. Bro, I understand your frustration as a 56 bird especially, but bears are beatable. Granted they're overpowered, but they can be beaten. I know because I've beaten them even sometimes on my 51. In an ffa, birds are actually even better and I'd say a greater asset to the team than a bear due to some of the debuffs they give.
    I have resolved that this is thread worthy. Expect a thread by the end of this month lol. #wall of text.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

I have resolved that this is thread worthy. Expect a thread by the end of this month lol. #wall of text.
    I'll be watching, bro! I'd love to hear what you have to say! (Eh, this kind of looks sarcastic so let me just say that I'm not being sarcastic.)

Quote Originally Posted by Rolocolo View Post
    All burds suxs unles u rires or smokestar, and since they're not 56, 56 burds sux
    You mean I suck? *RAGE*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Birds need a great range they can own but with a bad ping its hard x)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Bird is not underpowered trust me ive used it to beat bears. Bears arent really Op At 56 any class can win. 51 Though, Dex bears are a bit op. At 61 Birds are a bit underpowered, Lilith mages are tied with orlok bears.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

I agree with scary, even good bears lose to good birds, i just fought a few birds, i won most times with my bear, but we enjoyed the fight, they were also able to beat me, so i'd say its pretty balanced.