Thread: Infinity blade

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    Ohh, ok, I figure the god king is the guy with the infinity blade? I fought him and lost so then apparently a new bloodline started and I noticed now the guys are tougher. Also that I'm leveling up faster. Still stuck with leather armor sadly >.< and does magic make the regen for your mana skill thing faster? I really appreciate the help
    im pretty sure the more of that magic unit it has, the faster it recharges, yes. i love the last ring. heal spam ftw!!

btw had the ring fall for me first time i beat God king. helped me beat him next time ring of ice and fire is EPIC strong.
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Btw Mystic, you can only have 5 potions max at a time. Use them sparingly, bc after the first 2 bloodlines they becomes scarce. I had to skip many weapons and just go straight for the blood drain just so I wouldn't have to use one of my last two pots. But when I went to bloodline 1 again, they're everywhere!!! So I'm making sure I keep 5 for when I'm in a pinch in a higher bloodline.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Btw Mystic, you can only have 5 potions max at a time. Use them sparingly, bc after the first 2 bloodlines they becomes scarce. I had to skip many weapons and just go straight for the blood drain just so I wouldn't have to use one of my last two pots. But when I went to bloodline 1 again, they're everywhere!!! So I'm making sure I keep 5 for when I'm in a pinch in a higher bloodline.
    Ok, Ty. This is going to be the noobest question I've asked but can u use em in battle? I noticed when I wasn't in battle it's in the corner but when I am. They're not there

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    Ok, Ty. This is going to be the noobest question I've asked but can u use em in battle? I noticed when I wasn't in battle it's in the corner but when I am. They're not there
    Nope, only outside battle. So I would recommend only using them once you've tried healing with a ring and/or drain weapon and still couldn't beat the bad guy. If you restart the battle, you don't lose anything, so you can keep trying till you get it (just cant resstart god king battle). Gives you quite a sense of accomplishment when you do.

There are some nice rings later in the game that have both heal and damaging magic. But I recommend mastering all the earlier rings before you use those -- they have pretty low xp and can be mastered pretty quickly. Once you have a healing ring, even if it's mastered, you can sacrifice the xp if you really need to heal.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    actually, even better is to find rings with heal on them. wait for a hedge knight or some easy to dodge guy and just keep using heal ring until done. same with recharging shield.
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...