Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Elite Chronicles: Rogues Guide To Elite Tindirin [The Wilds]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

just another epic solo guide by kali and is elite!! wtf are you kidding me.. i hope you make a video on youtube soon ^^v

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chihiro View Post
    just another epic solo guide by kali and is elite!! wtf are you kidding me.. i hope you make a video on youtube soon ^^v
    Yea I hope he records one too He wont have to copy and paste so much then, but it wont be this informative.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Lol fang master and tar super gem...obtainable for all. Funny person.
    Nice guide though, well done.

Last edited by Kellhus; 04-02-2014 at 01:03 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Pretty Good Guide Mate !! Keep It Up
    Glad to Have some Great Will People In This Game
    Often Silent..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhus View Post

Kali, pls use the epic rings or emberglow, and bling bauble of potency epic and shut these kind of people down/up. And also post another screeny comparing to those rings/ammy's stats to let them know if they added 100 more damage or not. Funny person.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Yes, obtainable for all who wish to solo elite Tindirin! If you wish to solo it in common daggers and other stuff, well, are you worthy enough for elites?

Please don't use put non-sensical comments on Kali's awesome thread. Too pro.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Great job probably you wasted 2-3 hour or more for the posts and its helpfull... but i think main problem timing, every elite can be done with epic items to, everyone accept that... example i can get down every mob in elite nordr
    ---- hit, than escape. mobs will follow you than they will go back theys place.. when only 2-3 mob stay near you its time to fight...

but its super boring + takes long really long... idk if tindrin 1 hiter mobs changed or not... if not changed its still not a challenge also on a random party not everyone gonna kill every mob till boss, if a die coz bosses 1 hiting <<< person need to plat rew...

i hope sts did changed, or gonna change that 1 hit craapys... pro awarage geared a person should play without die <<< thats the main fun and challenge..

THX for your time for the tips...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VenomsChaos View Post
    Great job probably you wasted 2-3 hour or more for the posts and its helpfull... but i think main problem timing, every elite can be done with epic items to, everyone accept that... example i can get down every mob in elite nordr
    ---- hit, than escape. mobs will follow you than they will go back theys place.. when only 2-3 mob stay near you its time to fight...

but its super boring + takes long really long... idk if tindrin 1 hiter mobs changed or not... if not changed its still not a challenge also on a random party not everyone gonna kill every mob till boss, if a die coz bosses 1 hiting <<< person need to plat rew...

i hope sts did changed, or gonna change that 1 hit craapys... pro awarage geared a person should play without die <<< thats the main fun and challenge..

I believe I only die in red zones or being hit by too many mobs at a time, and Im mage 3k2 hp 1022 armor, so stop crying about 1 hit kill by boss or mobs pls. LOL you pulled a large group of mobs and died and cry that "mobs 1 hit me I need plat revive if not team abbandon me". And that "I need plat revive" is, basically, bs. This is not the first time I repeated this. In earlier talks by kali, he did give you guys a tip that if you lure all mobs to 1 point and die (in a party room, not solo) the mobs wont reset and the path is clear. Think out of the box pls. Lmao.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Now now, let's not have this too far. Elites are more so about strategy than wham wham wham. Play phat pinball, ye whammers!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hiosahaf For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Thanks for this, really helpful !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

Night Ocean rings are very inexpensive and all you sacrifice is a couple of points in armor. If you cannot afford the super gemmed Night Ocean, then you are basically giving up about 3 DMG points and 18 HP, which is a very minor difference.

Same goes for the amulet - there are other options out there which contribute to your stats. I had the Tarlok amulet (and continue to use it), but it could just as easily have been done with something else. I already invested 51k in gear I didn't want/need just to do this write up, so I didn't want to waste any more gold for this purpose.

If you honestly believe that a couple of DMG points and a couple of armor points really invalidates the strategy I laid out here, then you are more than welcome to come up with your own - I never said that this was the only way to do it and that you needed to have Fangmaster and Tarlok gear to be successful. I could just as easily have done this with a Gold Hoop of Warfare and a Gold Chain of Potency - both epic gear, both super cheap, both very viable in these maps.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiosahaf View Post
    Now now, let's not have this too far. Elites are more so about strategy than wham wham wham. Play phat pinball, ye whammers!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
    Correct. I put this strategy guide together to illustrate the most conservative approach possible. In this guide, you never face more than 3 mobs, and I believe you only have to handle 3 mobs two or three times during the entire run; therefore, it is achievable to run this solo in essentially crate gear if you employ this ultra conservative strategy

Quote Originally Posted by VenomsChaos View Post

Obviously, if you have better gear, or are running in a decent party, you would never use this conservative approach. The guide still has value in that you know what the pulls are, where mobs spawn and what the reset points are. That way, you can be more aggressive with you run, but still be able to reset mobs as needed when you are about to be overrun. Knowing the details and reset points on the map makes for a relatively easy run if the rest of your party is aware of them as well.

This is an education campaign to get people to become more familiar with these elites, because for the most part, all I have seen are people complaining about the maps, and no one actually trying to learn and share their findings.
    Last edited by GoodSyntax; 04-02-2014 at 11:37 AM.

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

I use this guide when I run a PUG with undergeared guildies. Works quite well, in fact I am embarrassed to say I (an almost-full myth rogue) was the only one who died in the process due to pressing elixirs instead of pots I really wish more people would take time to look for guides and techniques already on forums before they rant. It defeats the purpose of pros taking time to experiment and share their thoughts when one is too lazy to do a proper search for a solution to their woes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Classychic View Post
    I use this guide when I run a PUG with undergeared guildies. Works quite well, in fact I am embarrassed to say I (an almost-full myth rogue) was the only one who died in the process due to pressing elixirs instead of pots I really wish more people would take time to look for guides and techniques already on forums before they rant. It defeats the purpose of pros taking time to experiment and share their thoughts when one is too lazy to do a proper search for a solution to their woes.
    Its nice you knew how to do it, unlike others who just ran into a big group of mobs with conquistador gear and died and cry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sceazikua View Post
    Its nice you knew how to do it, unlike others who just ran into a big group of mobs with conquistador gear and died and cry
    Ofc. Knowledge is power

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Kali this thread is perfect. Ppl must get it now.
    Good work!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Default Might as well call it the "Rouge slow mob peel." RSMP for short...

This strategy has always worked when soloing a map.

Unless you have a somewhat disciplined party this doesn't work very well... the entire process is different in a party. Even in a skilled party of guild members you know it can still somewhat randomly turn bad even more so on maps after the wilds. I'm very interested in party combinations and strategies???

As a solo Rogue you've always had the option to try peel one mob off at a time and then run if you pulled to many. It's slow but it works if you take your time on every map in the game. (w/ a couple debatable exceptions)

I'd like to see guides like this made considering party dynamics / combinations... and for other new maps besides the wilds.

Thank you Kalizzaa for taking the time to show the process.
    rogue ~ retired GM Enigmatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSyntax View Post
    Night Ocean rings are very inexpensive and all you sacrifice is a couple of points in armor. If you cannot afford the super gemmed Night Ocean, then you are basically giving up about 3 DMG points and 18 HP, which is a very minor difference.

Same goes for the amulet - there are other options out there which contribute to your stats. I had the Tarlok amulet (and continue to use it), but it could just as easily have been done with something else. I already invested 51k in gear I didn't want/need just to do this write up, so I didn't want to waste any more gold for this purpose.

If you honestly believe that a couple of DMG points and a couple of armor points really invalidates the strategy I laid out here, then you are more than welcome to come up with your own - I never said that this was the only way to do it and that you needed to have Fangmaster and Tarlok gear to be successful. I could just as easily have done this with a Gold Hoop of Warfare and a Gold Chain of Potency - both epic gear, both super cheap, both very viable in these maps.

Correct. I put this strategy guide together to illustrate the most conservative approach possible. In this guide, you never face more than 3 mobs, and I believe you only have to handle 3 mobs two or three times during the entire run; therefore, it is achievable to run this solo in essentially crate gear if you employ this ultra conservative strategy

Obviously, if you have better gear, or are running in a decent party, you would never use this conservative approach. The guide still has value in that you know what the pulls are, where mobs spawn and what the reset points are. That way, you can be more aggressive with you run, but still be able to reset mobs as needed when you are about to be overrun. Knowing the details and reset points on the map makes for a relatively easy run if the rest of your party is aware of them as well.

This is an education campaign to get people to become more familiar with these elites, because for the most part, all I have seen are people complaining about the maps, and no one actually trying to learn and share their findings.
    Ofc, I totally agree on that. I just think its funny your use of easily obtainable to people. Nothing to do in regards to a few points here and there.
    And @ the shut us down comment made before... Lol. Get real. Obviously if ruining elite with epic item your going to have some issues. Stop being so agro and jumping at conclusions. As I just mentioned it has nothing to do with what was used but more to laugh I got on "easily obtainable" items. Get over it.

That being said, its a nice guide and am sure will come in handy to some people. Kudos on your patience and time to put it together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by notfaded1 View Post
    This strategy has always worked when soloing a map.

Unless you have a somewhat disciplined party this doesn't work very well... the entire process is different in a party. Even in a skilled party of guild members you know it can still somewhat randomly turn bad even more so on maps after the wilds. I'm very interested in party combinations and strategies???

As a solo Rogue you've always had the option to try peel one mob off at a time and then run if you pulled to many. It's slow but it works if you take your time on every map in the game. (w/ a couple debatable exceptions)

I'd like to see guides like this made considering party dynamics / combinations... and for other new maps besides the wilds.

Thank you Kalizzaa for taking the time to show the process.
    Next guide on Tribal Abomination is up:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...n-Jagged-Trail

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sceazikua View Post
    I believe I only die in red zones or being hit by too many mobs at a time, and Im mage 3k2 hp 1022 armor, so stop crying about 1 hit kill by boss or mobs pls. LOL you pulled a large group of mobs and died and cry that "mobs 1 hit me I need plat revive if not team abbandon me". And that "I need plat revive" is, basically, bs. This is not the first time I repeated this. In earlier talks by kali, he did give you guys a tip that if you lure all mobs to 1 point and die (in a party room, not solo) the mobs wont reset and the path is clear. Think out of the box pls. Lmao.
    a late reply but i cant sleep without reply you ) i am sure you dont know what are you talking about... any mobs and bosses was 1 hit <<<< as i said on my first reply " i dont know if sts changed it "

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

this needs an sticky lol i'll send it to remiem