Thread: Thanks Everyone, a very long and difficult Journey come to and End.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Default Thanks Everyone, a very long and difficult Journey come to and End.

Its time for me to retired but not completely and the journey i set out to achieve have now reached its goals, i started PVP/CTF since sewer maps and have been a pally ever since sewers map, My 3G internet ping prevents me having a good fight but still i set out to achieve as to be the best Flag catcher. Now having in the leaderboard for so long its time to let the others take over, i achieved what i wanted to achieve now its time to say good bye and thanks to everyone for the good fight.

I know i was very mean to alot of people but i know what i have to do its to get people fire up to get to fight me in ctf, the hate the anger brings in more good fight but i feel remorse for being bad, as everyone knows not alot of good ctf players nowadays, most old players have retired and the long wait for people to join ctf game is boring, and fighting against the same player makes it even boring, as to promote my ctf game i need to be a bad *** player put some spice into the drama and now i have very very awesome fight towards my goals, to all my haters I'm sorry but to achieve something you need to sacrifice something, hope all you guys could forgive me, PEACE. don't let your weakness take the better of you, i was once the worst now i'm the one of the best Pro noob.

Special thanks to Tangowithme for being my 100k kill, Hitmanmage for his efford to stop me scoring the 10k flag, Ryoske and Oazearabub my team mate that helps me achieve my goals, thanks alot and i really appreciate it.

You Are Lucky!!! Re-rolled for the better of my sexyness.

To my Beautiful Reasame thanks alot for the picture, couldn't see the zeros screenshot on my own device.

Name:  bglir.jpg
Views: 309
Size:  50.1 KB
    Last edited by bglir; 04-01-2014 at 10:58 AM.

Git – Ssneakykills

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bglir For This Useful Post: