Thread: Thanks Everyone, a very long and difficult Journey come to and End.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Default Thanks Everyone, a very long and difficult Journey come to and End.

Its time for me to retired but not completely and the journey i set out to achieve have now reached its goals, i started PVP/CTF since sewer maps and have been a pally ever since sewers map, My 3G internet ping prevents me having a good fight but still i set out to achieve as to be the best Flag catcher. Now having in the leaderboard for so long its time to let the others take over, i achieved what i wanted to achieve now its time to say good bye and thanks to everyone for the good fight.

I know i was very mean to alot of people but i know what i have to do its to get people fire up to get to fight me in ctf, the hate the anger brings in more good fight but i feel remorse for being bad, as everyone knows not alot of good ctf players nowadays, most old players have retired and the long wait for people to join ctf game is boring, and fighting against the same player makes it even boring, as to promote my ctf game i need to be a bad *** player put some spice into the drama and now i have very very awesome fight towards my goals, to all my haters I'm sorry but to achieve something you need to sacrifice something, hope all you guys could forgive me, PEACE. don't let your weakness take the better of you, i was once the worst now i'm the one of the best Pro noob.

Special thanks to Tangowithme for being my 100k kill, Hitmanmage for his efford to stop me scoring the 10k flag, Ryoske and Oazearabub my team mate that helps me achieve my goals, thanks alot and i really appreciate it.

You Are Lucky!!! Re-rolled for the better of my sexyness.

To my Beautiful Reasame thanks alot for the picture, couldn't see the zeros screenshot on my own device.

Name:  bglir.jpg
Views: 309
Size:  50.1 KB
    Last edited by bglir; 04-01-2014 at 10:58 AM.

Git – Ssneakykills

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bglir For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

wow that was nice to meet and play with ya , gz on ur achievement and gl in real life. TC man

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Congrats Bg Ik this means a lot to you, and that's honestly a really cool thing. I also know you're internet has never been that good, but you've always been one of the top CTF players - it's been extremely fun playing with you!

Best of luck on your journey. I hope you loot the real pinks of life

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Good bye Bglir,
    Good luck in rl

Reputation and Thanks are serious business
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,080 Posts

Thanks a ton for everything bglir,
    will miss you man!

TL: |AL|DL|PL|SL|BC|BD|
    Exps :|AL|DL|PL|SL|
    Other threads here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Dang:/
    Seeing you in game always reminded me of some great times back when /A\|R(G) was at its high points, now I think it's just Kiwi, Energywave, Aveea, Hank, Ruizhe, and me left. I'll miss that razor wit on the forums.
    -little brother sue
    Last edited by Suentous PO; 04-02-2014 at 01:49 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

Awww, Thank you Bg you've been someone that would make me want to make a mage, I hope you would do well IrL same as what you have done in this game, ty for the ctf matchs, cheers!

-Extreme
    Last edited by Extreme; 04-01-2014 at 08:39 PM.
    Judgementals, Retired Officer of Rated M.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Thanks everyone, I will still play PL but just farming and helping the community.

Git – Ssneakykills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

Default Thanks Everyone, a very long and difficult Journey come to and End.

Congrats on your accomplishments. Too bad you let your goal get in the way of treating ppl well.

Quote Originally Posted by bglir View Post

I know i was very mean to alot of people but i know what i have to do its to get people fire up to get to fight me in ctf, the hate the anger brings in more good fight but i feel remorse for being bad, as everyone knows not alot of good ctf players nowadays, most old players have retired and the long wait for people to join ctf game is boring, and fighting against the same player makes it even boring, as to promote my ctf game i need to be a bad *** player put some spice into the drama and now i have very very awesome fight towards my goals, to all my haters I'm sorry but to achieve something you need to sacrifice something, hope all you guys could forgive me,
    Poor excuse for treating ppl like trash. It only shows ones true self.

Special thanks to Tangowithme for being my 100k kill, Hitmanmage for his efford to stop me scoring the 10k flag, Ryoske and Oazearabub my team mate that helps me achieve my goals, thanks alot and i really appreciate
    Nice way to use a full Str team to reach your goals Congrats again
    Last edited by angeldawn; 04-03-2014 at 10:03 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angeldawn View Post
    Congrats on your accomplishments. Too bad you let your goal get in the way of treating ppl well.

Auwwwww thanks very much you so nice, i pray for you Inner Peace
    Last edited by bglir; 04-03-2014 at 10:33 PM.

Git – Ssneakykills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Angel, it's fine. Reaching 100k ctf flags was his goal, and that made him happy. No need to bash on him - he's already accepted the fact that he did wrong.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

PvP is designed to stir up feelings of anger. There's no real way of avoiding it unless you fight between friends and even then, those negative feelings still lurk. It's either you getting angry or you getting the opposing team angry.

The only way to deal with it if you truly hate it is to add everybody on the opposite team to your ignore list and then take them off once the match is over. That's what I do and it works relatively well. There are other games that are much worse with the trash talk. If they're getting you angry, it's working.

Congrats on your goal dude!
    Last edited by Zeus; 04-04-2014 at 12:33 AM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

To earn my success i never been treated well, even my close friend in real life who introduce me to PL PVP was getting kills of me, but it never stopped me, day and night i will ctf and learn along the way how to pvp, soon i'm learning fast, to be the best you need to fight the best, that's why i will join every unity hosted ctf games, (UNITY Guild member was the best and still the best in PVP/CTF Pocket Legend History and till this day no other guild have come close to match it) it was really suicide and sure will never win but the experience is priceless, the best training ever and you won't find any better than the best, but now, since most of the best PvP have since quit, the new players now are dependent on glitch, op sets and one hit skills, Players with true learning mechanics how to PvP skills are rare now and non are left to teach the new players.
    Thru rage and determination is the only way to move up to the ranks of the best, to get the respect of the best you need to show and earn the respect of the best, its not easy its also not fun, even in the real life military, the training you have to endure the hardship the pain and the humiliation of getting punish, builds your determination to survive, avoid getting kill and be a well discipline soldier. i see that in myself i work hard to learn the mechanic of pvp, build and improve my skills and never did get any special treatment from anyone, so goes with me to anyone who dares set foot in my game, there is no special treatment no buddy buddy and prepare yourself to get beaten.

Funny thing is the reason i choose flag as my goal is i could never kill unity members in ctf at that time, i was really dang noob, i view myself in real life as if i can't beat the person in a fight well i just steal his car emblem from his car this will cost him money replacing it, which in game is the flag in ctf, till to this day after 10k flag it brings me satisfaction that even though i can't win 1 vs 1 i still have something to satisfied myself 'THE FLAG'.

People of Pocket legends if you really want to be the best and earn the respect of the best around in PVP, you need to think Positive, believe in yourself, work hard, prepare to endure everything the harsh PVP environment have to offer and don't expect any special treatment.
    Last edited by bglir; 04-04-2014 at 02:45 AM.

Git – Ssneakykills

17. The Following User Says Thank You to bglir For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

To earn my success i never been treated well, even my close friend in real life who introduce me to PL PVP was getting kills of me, but it never stopped me, day and night i will ctf and learn along the way how to pvp, soon i'm learning fast, to be the best you need to fight the best, that's why i will join every unity hosted ctf games, (UNITY Guild member was the best and still the best in PVP/CTF Pocket Legend History and till this day no other guild have come close to match it) it was really suicide and sure will never win but the experience is priceless, the best training ever and you won't find any better than the best, but now, since most of the best PvP have since quit, the new players now are dependent on glitch, op sets and one hit skills, Players with true learning mechanics how to PvP skills are rare now and non are left to teach the new players.
    Thru rage and determination is the only way to move up to the ranks of the best, to get the respect of the best you need to show and earn the respect of the best, its not easy its also not fun, even in the real life military, the training you have to endure the hardship the pain and the humiliation of getting punish, builds your determination to survive, avoid getting kill and be a well discipline soldier. i see that in myself i work hard to learn the mechanic of pvp, build and improve my skills and never did get any special treatment from anyone, so goes with me to anyone who dares set foot in my game, there is no special treatment no buddy buddy and prepare yourself to get beaten.

Funny thing is the reason i choose flag as my goal is i could never kill unity members in ctf at that time, i was really dang noob, i view myself in real life as if i can't beat the person in a fight well i just steal his car emblem from his car this will cost him money replacing it, which in game is the flag in ctf, till to this day after 10k flag it brings me satisfaction that even though i can't win 1 vs 1 i still have something to satisfied myself 'THE FLAG'.

People of Pocket legends if you really want to be the best and earn the respect of the best around in PVP, you need to think Positive, believe in yourself, work hard, prepare to endure everything the harsh PVP environment have to offer and don't expect any special treatment.
    #UnityForLife