Thread: Xanthia's Healing Build 2.0

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Xanthia's Healing Build 2.0

Thank you again for reading my Version 1 post, however I feel that the build I endorsed there, now needs updating and a few changes. So, for all of you healer's out there, I hope you look forward to this!

This build is exactly the build I use when me and my guild, Venom, endure the muggy, smelly, and hostile frontiers of the Ancient Swamps!

On the Hotbar:
    (All Rank 5)

Magic Shield (20) - Divert incoming damage to your mana pool! Cost 20. 12 sec. duration. + Armor per rank.
    Weakness (16) - Reduce enemy damage and chance to hit! Cost 50. -5 Target damage per rank.
    Nightmare (18) - Reduce enemy hit chance (and armor)! Cost 50. Target hit chance -5 per rank.
    Heal (2) - Restore health! Cost 30. +10 Heal per rank.

Other than those 4 spells, I only use 3 others in the Spell Book.
    (BOM and BOV Rank 5, Resurrect Rank 4)

Blessing of Vitality (22) - Increase party health regeneration. Cost 60. Reduce mana cost per rank.
    Blessing of Might (24) - Increase your party's strength and damage! Cost 60. Reduced cost per rank.
    Resurrect (8 ) - Bring your friends back immediately! Cost 70 at Rank 1. Reduce Cost -10 per rank.

Strength: 1
    Dexterity: 86
    Intelligence: 115

This build is set up as a PvP based build, that should enable the Healer/Buffer of the group to keep all party members alive, as well as the enemies debuffed. I honestly do not believe that I have to explain much for this build. Make sure your buffs (BOM and BOV) are always up. (They last 2 min each.) Debuff mobs when you can. Heal as much as needed. If you are running this build, you will need to have a very high M/S (Mana per Second) regeneration and H/S (Health per Second) regeneration. If you have a Pink Gear from the Ancient Swamps you should be able to reach 10 H/S and 8 M/S. This will enable you to heal/buff/debuff without needing Mana Potions.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask!

**Disclaimer** This build is designed for a close group of skilled players, it is most effective when the Warrior plays a true role of tank, while DPS wait for his lead. This build does work in PUG's (Pick Up Groups) but it is designed for skilled gamers.

**Warning** Do not expect to produce any damage on this build, I can say I hardly ever use my Auto-Attack, it is a waste of time in percentage point comparison to what the Archers and Mage Enchantresses are doing.

Xanthia's Healing Build 2.0

Game Hard!!!

P.S. Feedback is encouraged!!
    Last edited by Xanthia; 05-06-2010 at 04:31 PM.
    Xanthia - Enchantress
    Guild Leader of Venom
    Guild Website - www.venom-guild.com