Thread: Christmas!!!!!

Staring mournfully at my copperheads wammo the hammer wishing it was still 1337
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Christmas!!!!!

So, its that time of year and i think that we should have a random christmas thread...... which is this one! so ya, this is a christmans thread, have fun.

On the 1st day of playing pocket legends, my true love gave to me
    a warrior bear tanking in a pear tree,
    On the 2nd day of playing pocket legends, my true love gave to me 2 archers DPSing, and a warrior bear tanking in a pear tree,
    On the 3rd day of playing pocket legends, my true love gave to me 3 enchantresses healing, 2 archers DPSing, and a warrior bear tanking in a pear tree,
    On the 4th day of playing pocket legends, my true love gave to me, 4 pink lvl weapons, 3 enchantresses healing, 2 archers DPSing, and a warrior bear tanking in a pear tree,
    On the 5th day of playing pocket legends, my true love gave to me, 5 BLOODY SPOONS!!!! 4 pink lvl weapons, 3 enchantresses healing, 2 archers DPSing, and a warrior bear tanking in a pear tree.
    On the 6th day of playing pocket legends, my true love gave to me, 6 lags a' lagging, 5 BLOODY SPOONS!!!! 4 pink lvl weapons, 3 enchantresses healing, 2 archers DPSing, and a warrior bear tanking in a pear tree.
    On the 7th day of playing pocket legends, my true love gave to me, 7 loot drops, 6 lags a' lagging, 5 BLOODY SPOONS!!!! 4 pink lvl weapons, 3 enchantresses healing, 2 archers DPSing, and a warrior bear tanking in a pear tree.
    On the 8th day of playing pocket legends, my true love gave to me, 8 mana potions, 7 loot drops, 6 lags a' lagging, 5 BLOODY SPOONS!!!! 4 pink lvl weapons, 3 enchantresses healing, 2 archers DPSing, and a warrior bear tanking in a pear tree.
    On the 9th day of playing pocket legends, my true love gave to meeeee 9 pounds of herbs for Kirei , 8 mana potions, 7 loot drops, 6 lags a' lagging, 5 BLOODY SPOONS!!!! 4 pink lvl weapons, 3 enchantresses healing, 2 archers DPSing, and a warrior bear tanking in a pear tree.
    On the 10th day of playing pocket legends, my true love gave to meeeee 10 mobs a mobbing, 9 pounds of herbs for Kirei , 8 mana potions, 7 loot drops, 6 lags a' lagging, 5 BLOODY SPOONS!!!! 4 pink lvl weapons, 3 enchantresses healing, 2 archers DPSing, and a warrior bear tanking in a pear
    On the 11th day of playing pocket legends, my true love gave to meeeee 11 bosses brawling 10 mobs a mobbing, 9 pounds of herbs for Kirei , 8 mana potions, 7 loot drops, 6 lags a' lagging, 5 BLOODY SPOONS!!!! 4 pink lvl weapons, 3 enchantresses healing, 2 archers DPSing, and a warrior bear tanking in a pear tree.
    On the 12th day of playing pocket legends, my true love gave to me 12 of Victoria's Secrets.... 11 bosses brawling 10 mobs a mobbing, 9 pounds of herbs for Kirei , 8 mana potions, 7 loot drops, 6 lags a' lagging, 5 BLOODY SPOONS!!!! 4 pink lvl weapons, 3 enchantresses healing, 2 archers DPSing, and a warrior bear tanking in a pear tree.
    Kirei-Fnord - lvl 55 - The Origanal Fnord Paladin

Quote Originally Posted by RedRyder View Post
    You can't flame Royce even an insignificant amount. It won't work

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

xD love it! great job man!
    http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/8743/cerealsigpicfinal.png
    Signature Credits: Rebel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Didn't you post that for my PL song parodies contest a long time ago!?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I love this! Keep up the christmas joy. I'm Indian and have the religion of hinduism, yet our entire family and all the relatives I know STILL celebrate christmas. I love it Brings the family and friends together and all that mushy stuff. C'mon you know you want to admit it, y'all love that mushy stuff Balonia! Don't you dare comment on this line!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

lol... cool

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rangepwnsmeel View Post
    I love this! Keep up the christmas joy. I'm Indian and have the religion of hinduism, yet our entire family and all the relatives I know STILL celebrate christmas. I love it Brings the family and friends together and all that mushy stuff. C'mon you know you want to admit it, y'all love that mushy stuff Balonia! Don't you dare comment on this line!
    My Christmas spirit starts the moment I attend Diwali events just gets me in the mood to be around people and enjoy their company.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Yup anonymouse although I live in Cali, and most of my family lives in either Canada or New Jersey/Pennsylvania. Mostly the east coast.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

range, never expected ya to be indian..idk, but ur name just isnt..lol
    anyway, im in CALI too? where you at? im in fremont (place in bay area)
    http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/8743/cerealsigpicfinal.png
    Signature Credits: Rebel