Hello everyone,

Just wanted to find out one thing before investing anymore time into the game; is it possible to earn large amounts of gold at higher levels? (Farming elite maps etc). I know you can farm locked chests..but, this is not going to get you those 2million gold items from the AH.. Is there actually ANY chance to make serious amounts of gold at higher levels or is the wealth of the game confined within the locked chests?

I love this game and although this could sound like a rant, I do it out of love for the game and that is because I want to keep playing. I just don't want to be FORCED to purchase platinum, I could play this 12 hours a day but still not be as good as 'that guy' that bought platinum but only plays 2 hours a week. I feel that platinum should be a "fast track" to get better items quickly but not be the ONLY way to obtain the higher end items.

So, to sum it all up in one question; will I ever earn enough gold through farming elites to buy those 1mill+ items? I don't mind not ever being able to open a locked chest just as long as I CAN earn enough gold to buy what others have found from them!

Thank you for reading this guys!