Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Happy 4th PL Birthday, Folks!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Whoah the amount of ignorance in this thread right now, always thinking about yourself and wanting this and that, lemme ask you this, Do you want sts to survive? Then let them do their thang :3

Obviously there are REASONS why they're not updating PL DL & SL, not because they don't care.. Because yes they're hard working with (Hate to say it) AL, like MightyMicah said they're are a very very small company, like seriously, yes they're a very skilled bunch but it still comes down to numbers of workers if they really wanted to expand bigger to be able to hold their apps strong. If only once they grow, gain more workers, which yes they can do maybe sometime in the future but they obviously cant expand yet can they, the time has to be right & right now it isn't.

Listen to MightMicah, & also Angel, they're spot on with everything they have said in here, stop being so selfish, this IS the first ever great MMO, to last 4 years of its time, while StS moving on with al growing fast, it's amazing, never known an app to last such a long period of time!

Happy 4th birthday PL! And I bet StS is at work working hard as usual! My best wishes go to your future & I hope AL gives you a bright future
    Last edited by Jig; 04-05-2014 at 10:29 AM.
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone