Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Happy 4th PL Birthday, Folks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Whoah the amount of ignorance in this thread right now, always thinking about yourself and wanting this and that, lemme ask you this, Do you want sts to survive? Then let them do their thang :3

Obviously there are REASONS why they're not updating PL DL & SL, not because they don't care.. Because yes they're hard working with (Hate to say it) AL, like MightyMicah said they're are a very very small company, like seriously, yes they're a very skilled bunch but it still comes down to numbers of workers if they really wanted to expand bigger to be able to hold their apps strong. If only once they grow, gain more workers, which yes they can do maybe sometime in the future but they obviously cant expand yet can they, the time has to be right & right now it isn't.

Listen to MightMicah, & also Angel, they're spot on with everything they have said in here, stop being so selfish, this IS the first ever great MMO, to last 4 years of its time, while StS moving on with al growing fast, it's amazing, never known an app to last such a long period of time!

Happy 4th birthday PL! And I bet StS is at work working hard as usual! My best wishes go to your future & I hope AL gives you a bright future
    Last edited by Jig; 04-05-2014 at 10:29 AM.
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkterror View Post
    Why does everyone ask for pvp balance. Didnt thouse eggs fix everyones pvp balance issues?? Everytime they balance pvp its just gets worst...its more unfair than before. I dont see whats so good about pvp balance. The only thing i see is more OP and less real balance.
    Pvp balance= Nerf savage plz as kanital would say, thats really all..
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    We do care! Birthday stuffs coming later in April. The specific birthday is a moving target, depending on which date you want to point to.
    Thanks, sorry for saying you dont care about pl, i was just thinking it would be on the birthday.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Why does everyone ask for pvp balance. Didnt thouse eggs fix everyones pvp balance issues?? Everytime they balance pvp its just gets worst...its more unfair than before. I dont see whats so good about pvp balance. The only thing i see is more OP and less real balance.
    Yeah those fbows made everything so fair, yo! I'm so upset that they nerfed them. (Sarcasm)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default Happy 4th PL Birthday, Folks!

Lol i cant write anything without being attacked. And tell me please what happens after savage is nerfed. Huh swift gets op and then more complains. My definition of fair is make a pvp map that doesnt allow bonuses like founder - rings- eggs. And only allow to have a full gear. Now if everyone could fight without any kind of bonus then ONLY and ONLY then you guys can call it balanced. Nerfing savage will only OP dex gear. They alternate once a while..we are at Str now.....before mages were op (int). Then birds (dex) Now bears (str). This will change. But they cant please everyone at the same time. Thats why they alternate what is OP and what is not.
    Thats why is pointless to ask for more pvp balance it will never be balanced, plus elite rings and eggs.....they need to be destroyed before you can even call this game balanced. Thats why i encorage people to ask for a lvl cap....and not ask for a million separate things. if people just attack and offend each other we will never get to a shared point of view. People without elite rings deserve a chance to compete against all players at a fair level. Fox and rhino ussers should be able to get an elite ring. Now i dont see how im I being selfish here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

The egg AGAIN?! Lol
    Just lol.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default Happy 4th PL Birthday, Folks!

Hey. Suentous . Just talking about end game . Elite rings founder helms and eggs included in the topic man. Seems you defending that egg badly by replying to my writings so often. We need a cap. If you wanna keep that egg u might wanna stay at 76 lvl for ever. But other people wanna move on from 76 already. So please if you have an opinion i will be pleased to hear it as long is constructive.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darkterror For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Lol i cant write anything without being attacked. And tell me please what happens after savage is nerfed. Huh swift gets op and then more complains. My definition of fair is make a pvp map that doesnt allow bonuses like founder - rings- eggs. And only allow to have a full gear. Now if everyone could fight without any kind of bonus then ONLY and ONLY then you guys can call it balanced. Nerfing savage will only OP dex gear. They alternate once a while..we are at Str now.....before mages were op (int). Then birds (dex) Now bears (str). This will change. But they cant please everyone at the same time. Thats why they alternate what is OP and what is not.
    Thats why is pointless to ask for more pvp balance it will never be balanced, plus elite rings and eggs.....they need to be destroyed before you can even call this game balanced. Thats why i encorage people to ask for a lvl cap....and not ask for a million separate things. if people just attack and offend each other we will never get to a shared point of view. People without elite rings deserve a chance to compete against all players at a fair level. Fox and rhino ussers should be able to get an elite ring. Now i dont see how im I being selfish here.
    Hey Dark, I'm not trying to attack you at all man. And I definitely hear you out and understand your frustration. However, I think you're a bit misguided in some areas, if you don't mind my saying so. What we need is more balance at a foundational level. If a building has a broke foundation, you dont fix it by building more on top of it. You stop what you're doing and fix the foundation. Pocket Legends has a broken foundation. We need to fix it (more balance) before building more on top of it (new cap.)

By the way, I do agree about these bonuses that people get with each cap. If there's any kind of stat bonus it should be available to every single player. That's just my personal opinion on the matter.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Hey. Suentous . Just talking about end game . Elite rings founder helms and eggs included in the topic man. Seems you defending that egg badly by replying to my writings so often. We need a cap. If you wanna keep that egg u might wanna stay at 76 lvl for ever. But other people wanna move on from 76 already. So please if you have an opinion i will be pleased to hear it as long is constructive.
    Sorry it's just we already discussed it for pages and I don't feel anyone made a good argument about why the egg is a real problem.
    I want a cap also, and I agree that the rings should be available for all, but the tiny statistical difference in the egg and founders stats pale in comparison to the real problems in pvp.
    Micah just made a great analogy right above me that sums up what I think.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

What i think would help with Savage being OP and Fiery being UP (under powered) is that we nerf/lower Savage's damage a bit (because all endgame savage bears have to do is pull then stomp, and other team dies) and Raise Fiery's armor bit (from what i hear, they say crafted int humania stuff has more armor than fiery)

As for Founders helm, Elite rings, and Egg, make them to have NO STATS in pvp/ctf games. and the only stats effects they will have is in regular PvE
    Meaning in PvE, they will give stats, but in PvP/CTF, they will be just for looks

Your opinions?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I don't understand why people cry about the egg? So the people who spend real money( which helps support the game) and grind it out for years should get the same as the people who are lazy and don't spend money.? STOP CRYING.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

On the contrary, if you did a bit of comparing you will see that elite ring, egg, and founder helmets are not OP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Happy Birthday
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Conradin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

i really wish i hadn't takin a 1,1/2 year break so i can understand what yall r saying...

-Dijnes-Sloppyslayer-Sleepyslayer-Scaryslayer-Anotherslayer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Ikr we should have an event -_-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by QuaderupleeJr View Post
    Ikr we should have an event -_-
    We are having an event for PL birthday. Sam said its just later in the month.

Programmed-Level 85 mage, Praktica-Level 85 rhino

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MightyMicah View Post
    Yeah those fbows made everything so fair, yo! I'm so upset that they nerfed them. (Sarcasm)
    At hate fbows too, but id rather fbows then the current state of low lvl pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ruizhe View Post
    What i think would help with Savage being OP and Fiery being UP (under powered) is that we nerf/lower Savage's damage a bit (because all endgame savage bears have to do is pull then stomp, and other team dies) and Raise Fiery's armor bit (from what i hear, they say crafted int humania stuff has more armor than fiery)

As for Founders helm, Elite rings, and Egg, make them to have NO STATS in pvp/ctf games. and the only stats effects they will have is in regular PvE
    Meaning in PvE, they will give stats, but in PvP/CTF, they will be just for looks

Your opinions?
    First part yes
    Second part no....
    Players who actually worked hard and are loyal since the beginning deserve it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Off Topic: Happy Birthday PL!

ive been here since 10/10/10 !!! I honestly had my fair share of fun. Even tho i pvp only around 50-61 now, im still happy this game is still around. Going to be one of those games i will remember forever... Thanks everyone and devs for making it a great experience!
    Bored? Check out my How to Catch Series(Click one):

Brave Bear, Sneakie Birdie, Majestic Mage

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NotYoCookiez View Post
    Off Topic: Happy Birthday PL!

ive been here since 10/10/10 !!! I honestly had my fair share of fun. Even tho i pvp only around 50-61 now, im still happy this game is still around. Going to be one of those games i will remember forever... Thanks everyone and devs for making it a great experience!
    Off topic?