Thread: What Is The Best Sorcerer Legendary Lvl 41 Items & Best Build For PvE?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Unhappy What Is The Best Sorcerer Legendary Lvl 41 Items & Best Build For PvE?

I've been searching for good items in auction for my lvl but couldn't even find anything worth buying.. I'ts hard because most of the best items are lvl 35-36. :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

The best armor set for level 41 is magma set of assault i think. It is a lil better than the mythic set.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by User111 View Post
    The best armor set for level 41 is magma set of assault i think. It is a lil better than the mythic set.
    Nope this is wrong. Upgraded mythic armor is still the best by far and its cheaper than magma set now. Better off buying the mythic armor and upgrading it .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Mythic set is untradeable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by User111 View Post
    Mythic set is untradeable.
    Only after upgrading it you can't trade it. You buy the Unupgraded set in Auction for cheaper than magma set and then do the upgrade quest.

Then you have the best armor set in game. The magma sets lower all stats except armor when compared to level 36 mythic set.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wutzgood View Post
    Only after upgrading it you can't trade it. You buy the Unupgraded set in Auction for cheaper than magma set and then do the upgrade quest.

Then you have the best armor set in game. The magma sets lower all stats except armor when compared to level 36 mythic set.
    I agree with the mythic set especially because you are a sorcerer. But the magma set is also not bad, it's just more expensive then the mythic
    I played SpaceTimeStudio games ever since it came out. I play all games except Dark Legends, and i own 6 Lv.76 Pocket Legends account and 2 Lv.41 Arcane Legends account. GO SPACETIMESTUDIOS!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wutzgood View Post

Yes that's what he meant, mythic is not better then magma non upgraded, yes it's cheaper, and it's still tradable, just like magma still tradable, but then if you want mythic to be better upgrade it, and you now have a non tradable mythic set.

That is so dumb... Only reason why I would buy mythic set is for the Achievement and the fun of having it, then it will be useless and gone, only use of it would be to make a Lel 36 twink! And it would own.
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

So your saying magma with gems is better than mythic upgraded? Zzzz. I wish there was a way to tell starts off mythic after upgrading it ( with quest not gems i mean).
    I've been trying to decide which will give best stats...upgraded myth or a magma...both with no gems.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kellhus View Post
    So your saying magma with gems is better than mythic upgraded? Zzzz. I wish there was a way to tell starts off mythic after upgrading it ( with quest not gems i mean).
    I've been trying to decide which will give best stats...upgraded myth or a magma...both with no gems.

No, upgraded mythics (l36) is still better than magma set of Brut l41 (best one) in all areas EXCEPT for armor and a little HP even if both are max gemmed (remember mythic has 3 gem slots and legendaries only have 2). Mythics have more damage and crit that it doesn't validate the trade-off for the tiny bit of extra armor and HP, at least in my opinion.

Magma Helm of Brut l41: +44HP, +21DEF but -1.25% dodge, -3.35% Crit, -18.8DMG (slightly inaccurate cause my helm is 3x reg gemmed vs ungemmed magma but still is less)
    Magma Armor of Brut l41: +0 HP, +68DEF but -0.15% dodge, -4.82% Crit, -17.1DMG (slightly inaccurate cause my armor is 3x reg gemmed vs ungemmed magma but still is less)

A big deciding factor is also price with the magma set being more than 2x the price of the mythic set. And whether you value the extra HP and amour at the cost of Crit and Dmg to be worth that price premium

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Thanks for that but what i really want to see is the stat difference between a non upgraded and upgraded myth set. You have these in a screenie maybe?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm about to but mythic set and upgrade it. Might be a few days. But I'll post before and after screens if you still want em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Honestly from my experience the magma sets are just mediocre this season. They are lower in all stats except armor stat when compared with upgraded mythic armor, and there isn't a good magma health set. Instead dragon scale armor has best health stats for tanking. Havent found a good use for any of the magma sets this season and I've been trying to.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

I reckon for the mythics for lvl 36 and under, besides arcane weapons, will be bad for the next expansion, (lvl46), unless they make lvl 41 mythics!! Would be great!!! Wutz is right, myth helm armour myth rings/amulet weapons besides myth daggers I'm not sure, for this expansion cap.
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone