Hey everyone, I feel like a thread like this just needs to be made. and some recent events inspired me to do so. I know I'm not the only one who keeps re rolling crates in elites and I know I'm not the only one that's disappointed to see the fireworks and find out it's a crate that dropped and not a tooth. For the sake of the argument, I'll take into consideration the assumption of dropping, let's say an elite golden dragonscale chest. To have that item, which costs 50k+ ( not sure about the correct price, conservative guess ), and to drop a locked instead of that, which costs 12k-14k, just seems plain wrong. Especially when lepre, luck lix or combo should give you better loot. I know that by color ranking a locked is a rarer ( and therefore better ) item in the current rarity system, but please STG, listen to the pleas of us, your customers and community, and please remove the locked crates from the elite loot table.

P.S. I'm not sure how much will such a change affect the prices of the new pink items given that if this goes through they will be dropping more ( 40, 41 ), but I'm sure it'll still keep them pretty high up in prices.

P.P.S. If there is a significant amount of people that support this idea, I will be making periodical bumps in an effort to push this thread to any mod and then on, to the devs and Sam.