Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Nerf

If savage is nurfed what will stats be

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    183 Posts

The Devs would certainly know the stats, other than that we can just guess...

Sent from my calculator using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

man i dont think that savage will get nerfed , a guy had explained it briefly lemme find it

edit:there will be no nerf for savage, sts doesnt care about pl much now, like they said why even update a game where less than thousands play when they can keep updates on thier biggest game yet! (AL) if savage gets nerf thats losing more players, pl main lovabe characters are mages and birds, most mages use savage now for end game, plus even pve dragon slayer where most of us farming now require savage and its also where mostly mages are needed and what maes use??? SAVAGE! typically there wont be a savage nerf, there is no need, why ask for it? cause many birds are not skilled enough to take out a savage apponent, where i (fearinasking savage mage) come thru players that are skilled such as birds and even own me, its been many months since this caps has been out, almost a year, and im thinking its too late to ask for a savage nerf, just deal with what we have now, if you dont like it then play al where sts focusing on now and going by what players want there, it was written by onaskin.. something

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by quantionus View Post
    man i dont think that savage will get nerfed , a guy had explained it briefly lemme find it

edit:there will be no nerf for savage, sts doesnt care about pl much now, like they said why even update a game where less than thousands play when they can keep updates on thier biggest game yet! (AL) if savage gets nerf thats losing more players, pl main lovabe characters are mages and birds, most mages use savage now for end game, plus even pve dragon slayer where most of us farming now require savage and its also where mostly mages are needed and what maes use??? SAVAGE! typically there wont be a savage nerf, there is no need, why ask for it? cause many birds are not skilled enough to take out a savage apponent, where i (fearinasking savage mage) come thru players that are skilled such as birds and even own me, its been many months since this caps has been out, almost a year, and im thinking its too late to ask for a savage nerf, just deal with what we have now, if you dont like it then play al where sts focusing on now and going by what players want there, it was written by onaskin.. something
    Disagreeing with this, imbalance looses players more so than letting unskilled ppl have their way.
    Also disagree slayer requires savage, just played with a Mage in goddess doing well.
    We need pvp balance, not ppl saying "if you don't like it play al" pfbt

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Suentous PO View Post
    Disagreeing with this, imbalance looses players more so than letting unskilled ppl have their way.
    Also disagree slayer requires savage, just played with a Mage in goddess doing well.
    We need pvp balance, not ppl saying "if you don't like it play al" pfbt
    not the whole part but some parts are really true

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

Lol.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Clearly the mages aren't good if they have to use a savage set, Reason why there are no int mages in Family

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

um..just writing this here..what if every class changes their current end game set to a Savage set?
    Except birds get to throw the scythes like talons O.o

and Mages get to fire fiery blades?

(I know that won't happen..but throwing scythes tho..Over 9000 damage!!)

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

I disagree as well. I think at some point the devs will nerf savage, it's really a must and one of the biggest complaints going around.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

bears do +90 Damage when buffed. Nuff said.
    Bored? Check out my How to Catch Series(Click one):

Brave Bear, Sneakie Birdie, Majestic Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Savage itself is fine... Maybe do -1 dodge on each piece would be good but the thing that needs nerfing is bears
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Nerf

Well savage nerf wouldn't result in a loss of players, so many people quit because their class couldn't, without extreme luck, stand up against savage sets and bears. Many people came back after birds were nerfed, and many would come back if bears and str sets were nerfed. Most mages went savage not because they want to play strength, but because they care about their stats. Nobody wants a negative kd, and playing int is basically a death wish. Let me tell you int is so much more fun than savage to play. You require savage to farm slayer? That's kinda sad. Now, you say birds aren't "skilled" enough to kill savage mages? How about they can't hit the dang things. It is impossible to kill what you cannot hit, and given a pally has more dps than my int Mage, the bird won't last very long. You say you're fearonasking? For one I think you spelt your own name wrong above, and two, I have never seen you play int. You went straight to the op sets, and still play them. Not to tear your entire post apart, but that was the second dumbest thing I've read. The first goes to quans "Pvp is balanced right now get better" post.
    Last edited by Stevenmc; 04-07-2014 at 11:19 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stevenmc:1573050

edit:there will be no nerf for savage, sts doesnt care about pl much now, like they said why even update a game where less than thousands play when they can keep updates on thier biggest game yet! (AL) if savage gets nerf thats Losing more players, pl main lovabe characters are mages and birds, most mages use savage now for end game, plus even pve dragon slayer where most of us farming now require savage and its also where mostly mages are needed and what maes use??? SAVAGE! typically there wont be a savage nerf, there is no need, why ask for it? cause many birds are not skilled enough to take out a savage apponent, where i (fearinasking savage mage) come thru players that are skilled such as birds and even own me, its been many months since this caps has been out, almost a year, and im thinking its too late to ask for a savage nerf, just deal with what we have now, if you dont like it then play al where sts focusing on now and going by what players want there, it was written by onaskin.. something
    Well savage nerf wouldn't result in a loss of players, so many people quit because their class couldn't, without extreme luck, stand up against savage sets and bears. Many people came back after birds were nerfed, and many would come back if bears and str sets were nerfed. Most mages went savage not because they want to play strength, but because they care about their stats. Nobody wants a negative kd, and playing int is basically a death wish. Let me tell you int is so much more fun than savage to play. You require savage to farm slayer? That's kinda sad. Now, you say birds aren't "skilled" enough to kill savage mages? How about they can't hit the dang things. It is impossible to kill what you cannot hit, and given a pally has more dps than my int Mage, the bird won't last very long. You say you're fearonasking? For one I think you spelt you're own name wrong above, and two, I have never seen you play int. You went straight to the op sets, and still play them. Not to tear your entire post apart, but that was the second dumbest thing I've read. The first goes to quans "Pvp is balanced right now get better" post.
    I love you

15. The Following User Says Thank You to kwahiwik For This Useful Post:

Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

Name:  nerf.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  118.4 KB

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to XghostzX For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyzther View Post
    Savage itself is fine... Maybe do -1 dodge on each piece would be good but the thing that needs nerfing is bears
    Yet pallies would then rule endgame with over 9000 armor

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
    Yet pallies would then rule endgame with over 9000 armor

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
    I kill pallies all day tho
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    268 Posts

I didn't read this, but I bet it's stupid.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Troncaat View Post
    I didn't read this, but I bet it's stupid.
    You win a lot of bets don't you?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    268 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stevenmc View Post
    You win a lot of bets don't you?
    This one was unfair. There's no way he could have actually posted a sensible reply. It was a for sure win

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by troncaat:1573324
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenmc View Post
    you win a lot of bets don't you?
    this one was unfair. There's no way he could have actually posted a sensible reply. It was a for sure win
    bhahaha