Thread: About these cyber items...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default About these cyber items...

Ok, so I would think a second set of lvl 50 equipment would be a great opportunity to make a completely different bonus set (eye/wand, wing/talon, 2h rift weapon). That would give people a reason to have both sets. And wouldn't make the looted sets completely worthless.

I just don't get it. Someone please enlighten me why this was done this way.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I've never seen any other RPG or MMO do this. I guess they did this because they needed to keep players occupied while the level cap is under progress. Even though it killed the economy, it kept Pocket Legends players.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcyde View Post
    I've never seen any other RPG or MMO do this. I guess they did this because they needed to keep players occupied while the level cap is under progress. Even though it killed the economy, it kept Pocket Legends players.
    100% agreed and also its making the market drop thats what they wanted for items to be at a good price since you get like 450 coins each quest so they dont want items to be as much i guess
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11145&dateline=130178  8828

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Ok, so I would think a second set of lvl 50 equipment would be a great opportunity to make a completely different bonus set (eye/wand, wing/talon, 2h rift weapon). That would give people a reason to have both sets. And wouldn't make the looted sets completely worthless.

I just don't get it. Someone please enlighten me why this was done this way.
    I made a thread for feedback on the Cyber gear/quests in Suggestions and Feedback. Please add a post on that thread, I know you have a lot more to say about them than just this! =p (Not saying that this isn't a good thread, just want to compile a list in one place from everyone on what they think of it.)
    [B]Level 50 Cyber Void Full Dex Archer: Seratonin, Level 50 (Experimental) Dex/IntMage, Cyber Cosmos, Void: Species,
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Cross-eyed yet?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Lol Sera. Point me towards your thread then, cuz I don't see it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pharcyde View Post
    I have my own theory that I've mentioned to some people, but afraid to say it here So seeing if anyone else comes up with a better reason for all this than the one I think (which is close to what you're saying here).