Six skills is not a distant reality for rogues. I think I've already posted my hybrid build somewhere already so I'll just explain how to specialize Razor in any build and make it useful in a few steps:

1. Take your two offensive loadouts with pets included, check critical rates on both. Base your choices on what you use the most.
  2. Now if your critical is 33-34 or 38-39 or 43+, proceed. Crits of 30, 35 and 40 are not to be tampered with.
  3. Proceed with respecializing the rest of your build without touching critical rate passive or Razor Shield yet.
  4. Decide how you want to be using Razor. You can have PvE, PvP or PvE-PvP as ultimate hybrid:

• PvE: 1 & 3 only. This will provide an 8-second +20% dodge buff but don't go overboard because the spinning damage draws aggro as well. On easy maps you can go ahead and use it offensively but on elites, use it as a safety measure if things go wrong - overpull, bad positioning, teammate(s) died.
  • PvP: 4 only. This will provide a short 5-second limit in which you cannot be stunned or panicked, defeating the sorcerer's key point of stunlocking. No increased duration since you might be threatened by curse, no dodge buff because it's useless since you already have the unstunability from 4.
  • PvE-PvP: 1 & 4. You're basically combining both of the above but you're losing three seconds of duration which is nothing major, just makes your life even easier in PvE. In addition, if you fancy soloing or like speed-runs in elites without warrior, those three seconds also help a good deal with parking, be it with party or solo (harder).

Finally, practice with the new skill. Rushing in a mob and throwing it off is just going to get you killed fast. Save it as an escape measure to back out if too many enemies are clustered. After using it for a while, you'll start to feel the "pressure" of the mob and time it better.

The points for Razor are either coming out of critical rate passive if you're choosing to specialize in six skills (PvE-PvP hybrid) or else from either Combat Medic (if you're going full PvE) or Shadow Veil (if you're going full PvP). You will be needing two to three skill points.

Warning: Do not specialize in six skills if you are a casual mythic rogue and plan to make efficient use of the new Talisman; you need the critical rate excess to balance the crit lost from swapping fang.

That is all.