Thread: Nice!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Default Nice!!!

Well I saw one of these posts on the AL thread and it was just a thread where they just wrote down the names of players who were nice and what they did... And well I just wanted to write this thread saying thanks to some awesome people who I met down my SL "life." Also, feel free contribute!

In no particular order:
    - Unafreaky/Shiookami - This guy was my very first friend in SL and also he spent countless hours helping me level up during the lvl41 cap
    - Maximim - Always being there for me and in general just being an all out awesome person ty for always being there for me
    - Dragoonclaws - This guy has given me countless heart attacks thanks for almost killing me 20+ times
    - Michelherbert - Thanks for being my mystical 8 ball and always filling me in when I'm lost or confuzzled :P
    - Abyssial - For always hanging out with me and making me live up to my name Zeroblu (The denim)
    - Yasmine - For always putting up with my spam and annoying questions since 2011 or so
    - Zodiarck - For begging me to farm with him when I kept saying i gtg man!!
    - Dreahmazing - For being my second friend ^^ on the game and always helping me
    - Doclatex - For taking that "leap of faith" with me even though we just met... Now I'm happy to say i can trust you bro
    - Hailkate - For always saying Hai :3 and replying with banana when you couldn't think of a reply xD
    - Zenxpro - For your youtube vids!!! They taught me some stuff that i didn't know

I will be updating the thread more but I gotta go eat now so yeah... :P
    Last edited by ZeroBlu; 04-12-2014 at 06:48 PM.
    |SL: Skittlefartz/Rainbowfartz/Mcfartz/Twistedinsane/Tobeornottobe/Vazar/Vazzar/Vaazzar/Zeroblu/Discopotato/Discopotato/Ninjaskar/Ninjascar/|AL: Vazar/Vaztron/Vazer/Vazzar|PL: Vaazar/Vazzar/Sentinel|

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZeroBlu For This Useful Post: