Thread: Thanks :D

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    159 Posts

Default Thanks :D

So I looked at Zeroblu's post and decided to make my own copyrights to him blah blah blah well here we go!

Girls

Alliebelina- ever since I came back to SL, she was one of the first friends that I made. She's THE BEST PERSON EVER omg yea bestie 4 lyfe.
    Xroxinex/Xkiyara/Lealue - another one of my good friends I met. She's one the best people I've ever met and she's has the kindest personality ever \^-^/
    Mecha - oh lord. This woman... Well Mecha somehow found out who my old toon was and we were pretty great friends back then. She's sooo nice to me @.@ ermagerd. And she has one of the most original names evaaa
    Yasmiine - jeez yassi.... um I made a great friendship with Yasmiine when I first joined her guild. I was kinda shy and spent some time talking to her about life and she helped me alot o.o Thanks Yassi
    ^-^ khara XD
    Smitzy- I miss this girl so much D: she barely comes on anymore . BUT she's sooo fun to pvp with coz we always tie in the end... I shall kill you one day e.e
    Dreahmazing- she's sucha mysterious person o.o but she's sooo nice to everyone and fun to talk to
    Tebes - hehe tubs hehe. She's always such a bright and cheerful person to talk to except when one time I accidentally pissed her off and she was hella scary e.e
    but still she's a amazingly happy person and great to talk to

Guys

Vaudrac- one of the best trollers ever in this game e.e we always send each other blank pms or pms ":>" he's a great person to be friends with
    Dashbro - well this guy. Great homie, always tries to cheer me up with his "black" language(if you know what i mean lol) Great friend in pvp and helps me whenever i need him o.o
    Supahboy- SUPAHHHH NOOB. He's come to DL xD lmao. supah's also one of my good friends and has helped me alot in pvp when i was being rushed.
    Zodiarck - XD this guy is so funny. Even though I just met him in this cap, he's a great and funny guy. Thanks bro xD
    Uafaud- OMG UAF he's sucha hilarious person -.-" always makes me laugh with his instagram pictures xD gooby plis

IF YOU DIDN'T SEE YOUR NAME THEN COMPLAIN TO ME AND I WILL ADD YOU
    Last edited by DivineMyth; 04-10-2014 at 10:33 AM.
    SL: Divinemyth, TheColdPath, TheWarmPath
    DL: Roamings, Tentai, Cleanse

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DivineMyth For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

o.O divine pls...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Dreah is sssooo mysterious.... LOL jk she fun to talk too
    |SL: Skittlefartz/Rainbowfartz/Mcfartz/Twistedinsane/Tobeornottobe/Vazar/Vazzar/Vaazzar/Zeroblu/Discopotato/Discopotato/Ninjaskar/Ninjascar/|AL: Vazar/Vaztron/Vazer/Vazzar|PL: Vaazar/Vazzar/Sentinel|