Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Development:- From a Noob to Mythic warrior in 8 days!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Talking Development:- From a Noob to Mythic warrior in 8 days!

Hey Arcane Legends.
    I'm just sharing my story, many were surprized. Just feeling to share with everyone, maybe a Motivation for many Non-Plat users.

What was I before:- A level 15 twink, known as Ishhtmeet. Did a lot of PvP at that level, wasted a lot of plats for arcane pets(Hj and glacian(What I had)). Started arcane legends as a PvP. Got a friend , who told me about this game. I liked this game so much and just did PvP. Highest level=36. I never knew what endgame was, and never tried to make one. Then i saw lot of people with better pets( was my motivation) and I asked them You all wasted plats?. They said, No we have an endgame character and we farm for gold. I was like. Okay. Tell me more. He told me about elite stuff, lockeds stuff and all. I then decided to stop PvP, and start farming for gold. This happened 5 days before expansion. I created a new character and stopped playing my lvl 15.

How did I find ,What to do and how to Start:- Then I searched the whole forums, Guild section. I found 2 guilds that has description about elite farming. Farmers Inc and ELite Runners. I decided to go alphabetically, and prefered to talk about ELite Runners. I read a lot about them. I became excited. Then saw, need lvl 36 for that. I made a new warrior.. known as Ishxmeet and reached lvl 36 just a day before expansion. I asked the master of Elite runners(Queenotshade) to join, and he politely said few rules and I joined the guild, ELite RUnners.. ELite RUnners Thread-->(http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...cruiting-Again!)

How Farming Started:- was 1 day before the level 41 cap. Everyone was excited about the new maps, so as me. That 1 day, I ran all elite maps (without lepre) just to get all acheive ment points. Was 11,400 ap's in 1 day . Next day when cap came we all started leveling up, took 3 days for me to reach 41. came 596th and was very happy. The elite mode was turned off and only way to get my lepre( I decided not to use a single plat now, what mistake i did on my twink) was getting Elite Gold Puzzleboxes from arena. I did arena for a week, looted many puzzles , got lepre and found chalenger with all other ap's. That was far way interesting. Looted 45 teeths before the elite mode.

When Elite's came( Now those 8 days start here):-

First day after the elites came, I woke up and asked in guild if anyone was ready for elite farming. I got a party and started farming. No luck, No worries coz were my frst elite runs, I was loving these elites. I never wanted to stop. So this kept going. 1st day Looted elite gold dragonscale chest and sold for 300k.
    Was My first gold Ever and was so happy!
    Next day Woke up asked for party again, ran some elites and ran and ran. Did almost 14+ runs and looted one magma Blade of brutuality. Sold for1.1mil.
    Oh God!! I was like yeah!. Bought My mythic armour.
    3rd day:- Ran 10+ runs No loot. I was getting teeth. No worry about the loot. And i never looked back to my twink.
    4th day:-Ran8-10 runs, got magma blades of tactics. sold for 300k. This was better than nothing. I looked my inventory has 600k gold. bought 9.9k potions each with 200k gold. and did some pvp just for fun.
    5th day:- This was Sunday I think.. that was the day when i played for over 12 hours. ran a lot of Elites many nordr too. Guess what, all i got was Elite gold warchest and a Vixen in normal nordr. What i did was, enjoyed and was starving to farm more.
    6th day;- That was the day when i got my full myth set . Did over 5 runs and looted magmatic claymore of assault!!!! was 3.3 mil in auc, I think, I was the second one to loot that. I needed gold, was hungry and greedy too. so sold it just for 2.5 mil. And hell yeah. I'm mythic warior. Did upgrades too. helm took 1 hour, armour was easy. ( Many said U're just lucky dude. But i said, run a lot, farm a lot, U'll be having same luck as me.
    7th day:- Now as I'm myth warior , I did more runs , I did like 10+ but got one warchest.(gold)
    8th day;- This day , i took a holiday from my college( I'm doing engineering). started game in morning, Found party. farmed 7+ hours and Got magmatic blade of brutuality again! God I'm good in farming.Then thought to buy some clothes, and bought red arlor vanity and Amulet of Doom. And that was my last purchase off gold. Now I'm saving for arcane egg

The friend who said me;- Ohh Gosh!! You're Lucky that's all!" changed his comment when he heard" I did over 12 elite tindrin runs today". He changed his comment to:- Oh You deserve that!!. I hope he'll be replying on forums too

So Guys:-
    To the Non Plat users,
    If You are the same non-myth NOOB(used for me) like me,then try joining Farming guild and Farm hard. Never stop. NEVER!! If you dont have elite party try looting eggs at nordr or km3 is best bet. But never stop if u want to be sucessful in game or in real life too.
    TBH I prefer throwing time on game now, not money.

No one can say you're poor or u're just too bored of farming. You need to know about best thing for u. The best guild for u. If u are non-mythic like me, You need a farming guild like me. Dont pop-up in PvP and hear frustrating comments from someone who kill u. Farm for your self and beat em when ure fully geared.
    My advice= Join the guild who excels in farming for ur gold. And if u like PvP . u can join the top guilds.
    At last, I want to thank Elite RUnners, and our Most Hard-Working Guild leader for everything I have acheived.
    If you're interested in farming, I have posted guild's link above. Visit it

You Guys are the best and I'll stay with You till i Play this game.

Last edited by Ishtmeet; 04-12-2014 at 03:16 AM.

2. The Following 62 Users Say Thank You to Ishtmeet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Is this is a Guide?Seems like it ....
    Last edited by Hoardseeker; 04-10-2014 at 10:18 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hoardseeker View Post
    Is this is a Guide?
    U can call it, But it's my story

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Name:  GFwVkoK.png
Views: 5463
Size:  470.6 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Awesome!

I hope this makes you realize that you don't need to spend a lot of money to get good gear.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Awesome!

I hope this makes you realize that you don't need to spend a lot of money to get good gear.
    i know now! And spreading it.
    Thanks for replying on my thread tho !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Worth reading

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to basketholic209 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by basketholic209 View Post
    Worth reading

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Wow. That was incredible, seriously! The first run I did with you, you were the warrior holding a shield with 1k6 armor
    I always got bored of elite and cant understand why non of our guildmates want elite no matter how I call except you and ray and occasionally some others. All I do now is go online, check cs to see if my stuff are sold (because Im broke now after buying something I thought to be winning lottery but it turns out to be only a small/no/lose profit) and log off being disapointed, ocasionally solo 1 or 2 kraken elites because I cant solo nordr or shuyal or tindirin and theres no party now. Its because I play badly so noone wants me in pt I guess
    Last edited by Sceazikua; 04-10-2014 at 11:29 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Sceazikua For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sceazikua View Post
    Wow. That was incredible, seriously! The first run I did with you, you were the warrior holding a shield with 1k6 armor
    I always got bored of elite and cant understand why non of our guildmates want elite no matter how I call except you and ray and occasionally some others. All I do now is go online, check cs to see if my stuff are sold (because Im broke now after buying something I thought to be winning lottery but it turns out to be only a small/no/lose profit) and log off being disapointed, ocasionally solo 1 or 2 kraken elites because I cant solo nordr or shuyal or tindirin and theres no party now.
    Scea maybe all upgrading their new gears But Everytime some one asks for elite i cancel my upgrades on mythic armour and helm, and get going. Come online bro, I'll run dozens off them with u.
    thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Thanks for your kind words ish, but I cant be online now its 1 am here, only surfing through webs Ill try hardcore elite tomorrow, lets see if I had some luck! If I ever looted a good stuff sold for 1m> my dream ring (mythic one btw) will be closer to me!
    Btw I never knew you had hj and glacian. Why didnt you lvl up that character instead?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

A great motivation for non-plat user.Good job

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Archerios For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Archerios View Post
    A great motivation for non-plat user.Good job
    thank you sir

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sceazikua View Post
    Thanks for your kind words ish, but I cant be online now its 1 am here, only surfing through webs Ill try hardcore elite tomorrow, lets see if I had some luck! If I ever looted a good stuff sold for 1m> my dream ring (mythic one btw) will be closer to me!
    Btw I never knew you had hj and glacian. Why didnt you lvl up that character instead?
    My little bro loves to play pvp with it. he enjoys it. Add it if u wanna see my old version

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Very well said ish! Got motivated to start farming. will meet you in game soon

Sometimes the world doesn't need another hero. Sometimes what it needs is a monster
    ~★Bloodpack's one stop shop for signatures and artwork★~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bloodpack004 View Post
    Very well said ish! Got motivated to start farming. will meet you in game soon
    Will be my pleasure meeting u, BHAI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Good story. I try telling people all the time that you can succeed without spending large amounts of plat and they never want to believe. It requires hard work and you have to put in the time. But you can succeed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Ish! Wow! It's really inspiring story
    Good job, you're great tank, always fun running with you
    :-D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Good story. I try telling people all the time that you can succeed without spending large amounts of plat and they never want to believe. It requires hard work and you have to put in the time. But you can succeed.
    Hard work, and a RIght way .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lenafain View Post
    Ish! Wow! It's really inspiring story
    Good job, you're great tank, always fun running with you
    :-D

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
    Thanks Starinkea I love to run with u too <3