Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Are we hitting a cap on percent based buffs?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    A rewrite of stacking rules is not in the current short list of "gotta get it done now", but it is in consideration for our backlog. Rome was not built in a day and all that. I believe there are also somethings we can do in design (that are a bit faster to implement) that are possible to address the effectiveness of different statistics and stacking. However, all such changes have wide sweeping implications to balance, so they are not something we will be entering into hastily.

Thanks in advance for your understanding and patience.
    Passive has been broken since season two. It's a lot of hours (months) of work to fix this, understood. However, a year seems a little too long IMO (there has been time, whether that time was actually available due to other projects taking priority is unknown to us. I also can't judge your order of priority. This post is limited in background information and is, therefore, not intended to critizise the integrity and/or choices of STS). STS has a lot of work going on, but after awhile fixing what you have is more important than making a new product (patches versus expansions). Case and point: Ford Pinto.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Crowsfoot For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crowsfoot View Post
    Passive has been broken since season two. It's a lot of hours (months) of work to fix this, understood. However, a year seems a little too long IMO (there has been time, whether that time was actually available due to other projects taking priority is unknown to us. I also can't judge your order of priority. This post is limited in background information and is, therefore, not intended to critizise the integrity and/or choices of STS). STS has a lot of work going on, but after awhile fixing what you have is more important than making a new product (patches versus expansions). Case and point: Ford Pinto.
    Plat purchases (I.E. new mythic pets, new limited vanity, pay to get to a certain boss instantly, new crate items) seem to take precedence over getting the core foundation of the game to work properly. I do understand they are busy...but as you stated....its been over a year on some of these issues.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    528 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by phillyr View Post
    Plat purchases (I.E. new mythic pets, new limited vanity, pay to get to a certain boss instantly, new crate items) seem to take precedence over getting the core foundation of the game to work properly. I do understand they are busy...but as you stated....its been over a year on some of these issues.

Ford Pinto

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Lol