Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The possibility of Pocket Legends volunteer developers?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Question The possibility of Pocket Legends volunteer developers?

I have read over numerous posts regarding the expansion of Pocket Legends, and while I understand the reasoning for not wanting to allocate resources to a task which yielded a less than desired result previously. But I cannot help but wonder if SpaceTime has ever given serious thought to allowing a very limited group of volunteers with skills in the development field a chance to create content for something they have come to love. Now this brings up some rather serious questions and issues. One of the most obvious and important questions would be addressing the intellectual property(etc) which keeps Pocket Legends and its counterparts in a league of its own in the mobile gaming world. So for a team such as this to exist, they would need to be vetted along with signing Non-Disclosure Agreements containing a Non-Compete clause just as if they were joining SpaceTime as a regular member of the staff. I certainly see this as a major hurdle to having this come to fruition, but maybe there is a small chance that the powers that be could see the value in something like this. I have spoken with numerous others with the skills and experience necessary who are willing contribute their spare time to improve Pocket Legends and keep it a viable source of entertainment for a long, long time.

I do also realize something like this would be much more difficult to put together and require quite a few more steps to actually implement. I imagine the reply to this post, should there be one , could be a very long list of reasons why this is not a possibility. Should this be the case, I would ask that in place of those reasons, maybe a list of possible ways someone with an extensive background in related fields could help SpaceTime to help Pocket Legends.

Best Regards,

• Weeg

FinalOath Guild

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to weeg For This Useful Post: