Thread: Fixing SL with minimal effort

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Fixing SL with minimal effort

TL;DR
    Recolour L48/50 weapons and armours, Nerf Napalm, allow ALL plat items to be purchased with credits.

I'll start off by saying that I've been playing Star Legends since the 31 cap,
    and I've been playing MMOs since the days of Ultima Online. I know what makes them work,
    and I know that adding new content isn't always an option -- trust me I do.
    So I've determined the most realistic ways to fix the game without adding new content,
    OR removing the P2W features of the game (Elixers, Credits, etc.)

The current problems with the economy/game:

I) Decreasing player base

a) Old players are quitting and taking their rare items with them

b) Not enough new players to farm these items to make up for the
    steady demand of these items.

II) No new content

a) Obviously, with no reason to play -- players will quit.
    (as I previously stated, I'm aware new content isn't always an option.)

b) With no new content more players are reaching end game (max level)
    and are competing to get the same items as everyone else at max level.
    I.E., there aren't enough items to go around.

III) Platinum economy & Not enough "Credit/Money sinks"

a) Because players are able to buy large amounts of credits with
    real life money, items will continue to raise in price.
    (As I said, I don't expect STS to remove these features from the
    game.)

b) The increase in item prices is made worse without any way to
    remove those credits from the game. (Currently there are
    Stimpacks, Credit Enhancers and Crafting Recipes to remove
    credits from the game.)

IV) Napalms

a) Because Napalms are so universally powerful they effectively removed all current
    end-game alternatives from the economy. STS made a step in the right direction
    by adding Armour to current end-game weapons, but it wasn't enough.

b) Likewise, because everyone relies on Napalms power to do the work for them,
    nobody is learning how to play their class, and worse how to use teamwork.

Now I'll give my suggestions on how to fix the game with minial effort:

I) Recolour L48/50 weapons and armours

a) Recolouring the level 48 and 50 items to make them the same colour as L41-46 uncommon
    gear (for armour) and Purple quest rewards (for weapons) would add 3 pink armour sets,
    3 purple armour sets, and 8 more guns to the economy! This would require little effort
    since the items already exist, they'd just have to switch some things around.

b) They could further add items to the economy by changing the colour of L48 & 50 H6's and XARs to
    either match the colour scheme of L46 Purple/Pink quest rewards or just making them
    the same colour as their rare counterparts.

This would add quite a few items to the economy, since most of these are not easily obtainable,
    and are quite fashionable (I.E, People will want to buy them.)

Adding these items would mean people will have other things to buy than just Squids, X-rays, etc
    so it would decrease the value of those items, and any expensive end-game gear.

II) Nerfing Napalm

a) Right now Napalm is the only real option if you want to compete in the PVE scene,
    so by nerfing it players would buy other guns, thus improving the economy.

b) Because maps won't be as easily cleared anymore, players will have to learn their class
    and use teamwork to defeat tough bosses like Dur'rex and Biomech.

c) Likewise, without Napalm it won't be as easy to farm end game items, making them rarer,
    and forcing people to spend more money on those items instead of putting all their money
    towards vanities or Napalms.

You might be curious how that last point is a good thing, because at first
    it acutally sounds bad. Because players will have to spend, say 300k on a Va'k set
    instead of 100k they won't have that extra 200k to buy a Rabbit Head, or a
    Jacket set -- meaning, the price of many items will go down, not a lot -- but enough
    to make a difference.

III) allow ALL plat items to be purchased with credits

Right now, the biggest problem with the game (right after no new content) is the fact that you
    can buy credits with real life money. I've determined two realistic ways to fix this problem.

a) Allowing all plat items to be purchased with credits, I'm not saying they have to be reasonably
    priced -- they can be 1m each, the purpose is to removed credits from the game. The removal of
    these credits will significantly decrease the value of items. I think, however the items should
    be reasonably priced, to get people to actually spend credits instead of using free plat offers.
    maybe 350k for a x4 enhancer, for example. I know I'm lazy enough to buy a x4 enhancer for that
    price.

b) Placing a cap on the amount of credits you can buy at one time. Like, perhaps placing a 300k
    limit per month. This would keep players from buying 3m in one sitting to buy an X-ray. And,
    at the same time still allow people to buy credits to get a jump start in the game.

This thread is mostly aimed at fixing the economy, not so much the game -- however, if you fix the
    economy newer players will be more likely to stick around. Because, let's be real -- when a new player
    sees how much items cost, and how much money "Pros" have -- all they see is that this is a P2W game,
    and nobody wants to play a P2W game. More players = more money, more money = more support, it's win
    win for everyone.
    Last edited by Goonswarm; 04-15-2014 at 02:10 AM. Reason: Formatting

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Goonswarm For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

These are pretty much all we need to start getting sL back to life.
    Even with the napalm nerd too. You're right, alot of players cant play their classes. I like to play eng at sts and I have to be tanking because com is in the back doing god knows what.... there are a few good players that are pros in their class but not a lot...

And the recent economy problem has gotten outnof hand. 10m for a squid buddy? That's ridiculous. There isn't much money to be even made while farming. How will newer players even have enough to buy any of the fancier stuff if all the gear is so cheap to sell..

These are great points added, wish they could be added Ingame to fix it..

Honeslty I only sign in to sociolize now. :/ a lot of people too. There's like no reasonnto farm anymore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Also, all the legends games have exclusive maps for capped people. Why don't we? Capping wasn't reallyndifficult and after that nothing to do. Therenisnt even arbiters for this cap.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Majora View Post
    These are pretty much all we need to start getting sL back to life.
    Even with the napalm nerd too. You're right, alot of players cant play their classes. I like to play eng at sts and I have to be tanking because com is in the back doing god knows what.... there are a few good players that are pros in their class but not a lot...

And the recent economy problem has gotten outnof hand. 10m for a squid buddy? That's ridiculous. There isn't much money to be even made while farming. How will newer players even have enough to buy any of the fancier stuff if all the gear is so cheap to sell..

These are great points added, wish they could be added Ingame to fix it..

Honeslty I only sign in to sociolize now. :/ a lot of people too. There's like no reasonnto farm anymore

Thanks for your support, I believe these suggestions aren't too unreasonable -- and will have a great impact on Star Legends! Hopefully enough people read this to catch the eyes of the devolopers =). Please, if you have any other ideas or suggestions post them here, and I'll read them at least!
    Last edited by Goonswarm; 04-12-2014 at 08:05 PM. Reason: I don goof'd

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Goonswarm View Post
    Thanks for your support, I believe these suggestions aren't too unreasonable -- and will have a great impact on Star Legends! Hopefully enough people read this to catch the eyes of the devolopers =). Please, if you have any other ideas or suggestions post them here, and I'll read them at least!
    Thenother day i wasntalking to a friend who was telling me that the full arbiters are already made. So why weren't they the reward for capping? :/
    The actual title thatnis the reward is the same as the pL reward title for killing 1k pvp kills. Pvp in PL is fast so not hard to do. Thisntakes alot of effort,
    Really would like eco fix but also something to come back to instead of talking at base

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

About napalm:

Napalm was actually designed to farm Infested planet: The Hive. The special thing about it is that it destroys the eggs so they don't hatch at all. If you haven't noticed, the eggs smoke when burned by napalm carbines.

The thing is that people found a way to profit of Napalm's AoE to easily run maps and farm. That's why STS changed the drop odds decreasing it from 10% chances to loot to 0.1% (those are not the real odds, it's just to understand). It would be too easy to level up otherwise, if everybody easily obtains it.

Napalm carbines can damage 5 enemies at the same time. It's range is really high. If you take it's fire range as a radius and make a circle with it, thats the AoE and it's even bigger than that. Thats to destroy eggs at hive.

I would be against the removal of Napalm, or any modification to it.

About Plat items:

Those are made for people who pay real cash, or do free offers. Being able to buy them with credits will destroy the purpose of having platinums.
    Most people do fee offers to get platinums. Rare are the people who spend cash on platinums to buy credits. They often buy a 1 hour multi-enhancer to farm the hive or level up easily at STS maps.

Nothing to change here. It will only make it easier to own all items.

About old players leaving, keeping their stuff:

Every looteable item can still be looted. Only the limited edition items can't be obtained again. Exterminator Visor, UC armor, partyhats and other were looted at Infested Deck event. Some items like Plasm Ears and Ginger are looted during annual events.

Vanities are often looted during normal runs. Not really on a farming one. The best way to farm is to do random maps.

Nothing to change here to be honest. The loots are as rare for everyone.

About new content:

I would agree on adding more content, since people are leaving the game, but I think that it's the purpose of not adding content. They don't want to put more time on Star Legends. If they don't do any annual event, you know they cut it off.

I would like to thank you for the suggestions though. You put some time on it, and it's very appreciated.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoonclaws View Post
    About napalm:

Napalm was actually designed to farm Infested planet: The Hive. The special thing about it is that it destroys the eggs so they don't hatch at all. If you haven't noticed, the eggs smoke when burned by napalm carbines.

The thing is that people found a way to profit of Napalm's AoE to easily run maps and farm. That's why STS changed the drop odds decreasing it from 10% chances to loot to 0.1% (those are not the real odds, it's just to understand). It would be too easy to level up otherwise, if everybody easily obtains it.

Napalm carbines can damage 5 enemies at the same time. It's range is really high. If you take it's fire range as a radius and make a circle with it, thats the AoE and it's even bigger than that. Thats to destroy eggs at hive.

I would be against the removal of Napalm, or any modification to it.

About Plat items:

Those are made for people who pay real cash, or do free offers. Being able to buy them with credits will destroy the purpose of having platinums.
    Most people do fee offers to get platinums. Rare are the people who spend cash on platinums to buy credits. They often buy a 1 hour multi-enhancer to farm the hive or level up easily at STS maps.

Nothing to change here. It will only make it easier to own all items.

About old players leaving, keeping their stuff:

Every looteable item can still be looted. Only the limited edition items can't be obtained again. Exterminator Visor, UC armor, partyhats and other were looted at Infested Deck event. Some items like Plasm Ears and Ginger are looted during annual events.

Vanities are often looted during normal runs. Not really on a farming one. The best way to farm is to do random maps.

Nothing to change here to be honest. The loots are as rare for everyone.

About new content:

I would agree on adding more content, since people are leaving the game, but I think that it's the purpose of not adding content. They don't want to put more time on Star Legends. If they don't do any annual event, you know they cut it off.

I would like to thank you for the suggestions though. You put some time on it, and it's very appreciated.
    Napalm doesn't need to be removed, only nerfed -- they can still keep it a perfectly viable gun for the hive, and make it less viable for everything else.
    Keeping it as is only hurts the game, and you didn't provide any reasons why to keep it as is -- you only explained what it does (ps: that's common knowledge.)

If you read what I said about plat items, the point wasn't to make it easy to get everything, it was to remove credits from the game --
    I even said the prices can be unrealistic, to the point where people wouldn't use that option over regular platinum. Can you provide me with
    evidence to support your claim that it's rare for people to buy credits with Platinum? Squid Buddys go for 10m credits RIGHT NOW -- last cap
    there were only 3 or 4 people I can think of who had that. It's painfully obvious that people are buying credits with platinum.
    I also gave an alternative, which is to limit the amount of credits you can buy with platinum per month/year, etc.

It's almost as if you didn't even read the post, my suggestions were not to add items to the game, nor were they to get more players for the game.

I feel like you're angry at me for not agreeing with you in game today, sorry about that -- but I'm trying to start real discussion here on
    what STS can do to fix SL that won't require a lot of effort. Please keep in game politics out of the forums =\.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Goonswarm For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Napalm doesn't need to be removed, only nerfed -- they can still keep it a perfectly viable gun for the hive, and make it less viable for everything else.
    Keeping it as is only hurts the game, and you didn't provide any reasons why to keep it as is -- you only explained what it does (ps: that's common knowledge.)

If you read what I said about plat items, the point wasn't to make it easy to get everything, it was to remove credits from the game --
    I even said the prices can be unrealistic, to the point where people wouldn't use that option over regular platinum. Can you provide me with
    evidence to support your claim that it's rare for people to buy credits with Platinum? Squid Buddys go for 10m credits RIGHT NOW -- last cap
    there were only 3 or 4 people I can think of who had that. It's painfully obvious that people are buying credits with platinum.
    I also gave an alternative, which is to limit the amount of credits you can buy with platinum per month/year, etc.

It's almost as if you didn't even read the post, my suggestions were not to add items to the game, nor were they to get more players for the game.

I feel like you're angry at me for not agreeing with you in game today, sorry about that -- but I'm trying to start real discussion here on
    what STS can do to fix SL that won't require a lot of effort. Please keep in game politics out of the forums =\.
    Maybe I replyed too fast, and yes, I haven't read it all, I simply scanned it fast tbh.

No, I'm not angry at all. We are all willing to have more content.

I don't have statistics about how many people buy credits with plats, but it's the worst way to make money fast. The best way is to buy a 4x ehnacer and run the hive untill you loot a napalm and sell it. Sometimes, it's the first thing you'll loot, then you'll have payed 75 platinums for a minimum of 600 000 credits value item, rather paying 300 platinums for 75 000 credits.

I would say yes to limit the credit buying option, since free plats mean free credits what ever happens. It's not legit for us, since you abuse of the free offers. It's more acceptable to buy enhancer and play with friends, and farm and sell your loots. To whoever buys credits with platinums, it's not the smartest thing to do, believe me. Looting legendary items at the hive, Voleria, UCS savants and STS is way more interresting since you can make 10 times more credits in an hour of farming.

I also think that we have to go forward and go for new maps and more looteable vanities and new armors and new enemies, rather than changing the old program.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Maybe I replyed too fast, and yes, I haven't read it all, I simply scanned it fast tbh.

No, I'm not angry at all. We are all willing to have more content.

I don't have statistics about how many people buy credits with plats, but it's the worst way to make money fast. The best way is to buy a 4x ehnacer and run the hive untill you loot a napalm and sell it. Sometimes, it's the first thing you'll loot, then you'll have payed 75 platinums for a minimum of 600 000 credits value item, rather paying 300 platinums for 75 000 credits.

I would say yes to limit the credit buying option, since free plats mean free credits what ever happens. It's not legit for us, since you abuse of the free offers. It's more acceptable to buy enhancer and play with friends, and farm and sell your loots. To whoever buys credits with platinums, it's not the smartest thing to do, believe me. Looting legendary items at the hive, Voleria, UCS savants and STS is way more interresting since you can make 10 times more credits in an hour of farming.

I also think that we have to go forward and go for new maps and more looteable vanities and new armors and new enemies, rather than changing the old program.
    Clearly adding new content would fix most if not all the problems SL is facing now - but STS is unlikely to produce new content for a Star Legends when producing the same amount of content for Arcane Legends or Pocket Legends would generate far more income. That's the point of this post, "Fixing SL with minimal effort". I don't think you're wrong when you say you can make more money farming with enhancers -- but it's not guarantee'd and it's more work than just buying credits.

Do you have any suggestions for fixing SL without adding a lot of new content?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Well, recoloring has been the ultimate answer since SL was born...

The most common colors are

Red: L20- plat armor for ops and engs, Custom Chromaweave, L35 Bladetech, Plasmatech, Titantech, L40 Runetech, L40 Symbiotic, L40 Battletech, Darakath,

White/tan: Gallowtech, Neutronic, Iridium, Shocktite, Durasteel, plat Chromaweave, plat atomite, plat meganaut (about 80% of the armor looteable in game)

Blue: Meganaut, Priest tech, plat L40-44-48 Runetech, plat L40-44-48 Symbiotic, plat L40-44-48 Battletech, L41 to L50 Uraz', L44-45-46-48-50 Tek'graval, L41 to 50 Cleansing, L41 to 50 Planetkiller

Green: plat Bladetech, Gollemtech, L44-45-46-48-50 Vak'Kyrial

Orange: Bladetech, plat Plasmatech

Brown: Custom meganaut, plat Titantech

Black: L41 to 50 Cyralia

Yellow: L41 to 50 Sasz'

If there are some missing, please tell me

I really think that we need some more Black and yellow (see what I did here? Wiz Khalifa)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

I've been an officer in some guilds and I understood a lot of things about how guilds work. I think that there is something similar with this game.

The main pillar of the guild is the GM. No active GM, no active guild. Same for SL, the main pillar are Devs. No active Dev, no active game. Recoloring is just a little idea to satisfy players while they develop new things, but its never THE big idea.

Recoloring is like trying to fix a crack on a cement wall with duct tape. Looks like it's fixed, but it changed nothing at all. It's not like people will come back to Star Legends because " OMG THEY RECOLORED"

Modifying anything on the actual program would make players more angry and make them leave the game. We already have a very low amount of players online (there are only 2-3 open bases, each base has a maximum of 25 players). Nerfing Napalm is the worst thing to do.

STS already modified the looting system at The Hive, and people don't really like it.

------------------------------

I would suggest a come back to the old maps, a bit like they did on Arcane legend. Capped players can do Elite maps. Those maps are exactly the same as all the maps, but updated for capped players: A lvl51 player would struggle as much as a lvl1 player to kill a mob at Dynastar. The loots there would be same as the lower map's ones, but at the cap level. I mean, we would loot L51 Chromaweave and L51 Neutronic and L51 Overtime.

Even better, we can have elite maps starting from lvl48

L48-49 Dynastar Elite
    L49-50 Red Sun Pirates Elite
    L55-56 Planet Voleria Elite

So we would have L50 rare armor, L51 Gallowtech, L52 Sandstorm armors, L53 Atomite*, L54 Bladetech and L55 Gollemtech and L56 Tek'Graval.
    *: Let's keep The Thinker, Stuntharness and Vular squishers as L30 Legendaries

We can introduce a new arbiter here. We would loot the arbiter from any of the Elite Maps, but it would be non-tradeable.
    We can introduce the farting dogs as new pets for lvl48. There is already a red one, a green one, and a purple one. Same design, but available for all.

Thats minimal effort for designing, and a little effort for thinking about stats.

"I don't care about the past. I want to know what you'll do next" - Feety, Officer of The Untouchables

I would like to thank Weweepeetwo, he kind of inspired me with his idea of easter event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Love Feety's Quote... and those Elite Maps.

Need Help? Please Visit STS's Support Website by clicking HERE.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Well, recoloring has been the ultimate answer since SL was born...

The most common colors are

Red: L20- plat armor for ops and engs, Custom Chromaweave, L35 Bladetech, Plasmatech, Titantech, L40 Runetech, L40 Symbiotic, L40 Battletech, Darakath,

White/tan: Gallowtech, Neutronic, Iridium, Shocktite, Durasteel, plat Chromaweave, plat atomite, plat meganaut (about 80% of the armor looteable in game)

Blue: Meganaut, Priest tech, plat L40-44-48 Runetech, plat L40-44-48 Symbiotic, plat L40-44-48 Battletech, L41 to L50 Uraz', L44-45-46-48-50 Tek'graval, L41 to 50 Cleansing, L41 to 50 Planetkiller

Green: plat Bladetech, Gollemtech, L44-45-46-48-50 Vak'Kyrial

Orange: Bladetech, plat Plasmatech

Brown: Custom meganaut, plat Titantech

Black: L41 to 50 Cyralia

Yellow: L41 to 50 Sasz'

If there are some missing, please tell me

I really think that we need some more Black and yellow (see what I did here? Wiz Khalifa)
    The only thing I noticed that was missing was Razel's (or Uncommon/Rare L41-50 Commando gear) which is Orange.

I've been an officer in some guilds and I understood a lot of things about how guilds work. I think that there is something similar with this game.

The main pillar of the guild is the GM. No active GM, no active guild. Same for SL, the main pillar are Devs. No active Dev, no active game. Recoloring is just a little idea to satisfy players while they develop new things, but its never THE big idea.

Recoloring is like trying to fix a crack on a cement wall with duct tape. Looks like it's fixed, but it changed nothing at all. It's not like people will come back to Star Legends because " OMG THEY RECOLORED"

Modifying anything on the actual program would make players more angry and make them leave the game. We already have a very low amount of players online (there are only 2-3 open bases, each base has a maximum of 25 players). Nerfing Napalm is the worst thing to do.

STS already modified the looting system at The Hive, and people don't really like it.

------------------------------

I would suggest a come back to the old maps, a bit like they did on Arcane legend. Capped players can do Elite maps. Those maps are exactly the same as all the maps, but updated for capped players: A lvl51 player would struggle as much as a lvl1 player to kill a mob at Dynastar. The loots there would be same as the lower map's ones, but at the cap level. I mean, we would loot L51 Chromaweave and L51 Neutronic and L51 Overtime.

Even better, we can have elite maps starting from lvl48

L48-49 Dynastar Elite
    L49-50 Red Sun Pirates Elite
    L55-56 Planet Voleria Elite

So we would have L50 rare armor, L51 Gallowtech, L52 Sandstorm armors, L53 Atomite*, L54 Bladetech and L55 Gollemtech and L56 Tek'Graval.
    *: Let's keep The Thinker, Stuntharness and Vular squishers as L30 Legendaries

We can introduce a new arbiter here. We would loot the arbiter from any of the Elite Maps, but it would be non-tradeable.
    We can introduce the farting dogs as new pets for lvl48. There is already a red one, a green one, and a purple one. Same design, but available for all.

Thats minimal effort for designing, and a little effort for thinking about stats.

"I don't care about the past. I want to know what you'll do next" - Feety, Officer of The Untouchables

I would like to thank Weweepeetwo, he kind of inspired me with his idea of easter event.
    The only problem with your Elite Map suggestion is that the items wouldn't be worth that much, because they'd look the same as their lower level counterparts there wouldn't be a huge demand for them. If they were recoloured then you Elite Maps suggestion would be a great addition to the game, and would likely improve the economy (assuming Elite Maps were implemented correctly.)

I still firmly believe Napalms need to be nerfed, there is no good reason a gun that is two caps old should still remain this relevant. I understand your concern with players leaving, but honestly if they can't see the problems Napalms cause the game then they're part of the problem.
    Last edited by Goonswarm; 04-15-2014 at 01:33 AM. Reason: I can not into spelling!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

The only thing I noticed that was missing was Razel's (or Uncommon/Rare L41-50 Commando gear) which is Orange.
    Thank you for that one.

The only problem with your Elite Map suggestion is that the items wouldn't be worth that much, because they'd look the same as their lower level counterparts there wouldn't be a huge demand for them. If they were recoloured then you Elite Maps suggestion would be a great addition to the game, and would likely improve the economy (assuming Elite Maps were implemented correctly.)
    Ideas:

All shocktite and "noobish" armor would be grey instead of white

For L53 atomite/meganaut and chromaweave and L54 plasmatech/titantech and bladetech, make it BLUE or simply make the basic color as a trim and the trim as the basic color (a normal L54plasmatech would be green with grey aura, a normal L54 Bladetech would be red with black fire coming out, etc.)

For L55 runetech/symbiotic and battletech would be Black and yellow

All L55 and L56 razel, darakath and Vak'kyrial for coms, same trim, but the armor's basic color is white instead of black

All L55 and L56 cyralia/uraz' and tek would be in this order: red (like the enemy), purple (like the enemy) and beige (like the ones who do massive damage at Zyrah Roh)

All L55 and L56 Planetkiller/Sasz' and Surmanx would be... emm.. We do need to have the "sniper's" armor, and the healer's too, but which is the last one?

I still firmly believe Napalms need to be nerfed, there is no good reason a gun that is two caps old should still remain this relevant. I understand your concern with players leaving, but honestly if they can't see the problems Napalms cause the game then they're part of the problem.
    Napalms would become a noob weapon here... Unless you use 4x enhancer... as usual... (max hit 450 with DM nap- I already saw a 850 at 2x damage weekend with 4x)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default a solution for joining more people

If more people need to join sl again sts need to make a try to compatiablity to armv6 devices where thousends of knocked out i think so

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

the only thing i find interesting is allowing platinum to be bought with credits, theres something cool to honk around with

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ARCADECLOWN View Post
    the only thing i find interesting is allowing platinum to be bought with credits, theres something cool to honk around with
    Name:  mona lisa de bab al hara.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  73.5 KB