Recently I have been seeing way too many threads on the crap going on at endgame. I agree that if one spot blocks than another should do it also, to an extent. But is that really PvP? Any newbie who ventures into a PvP map gets immediately ganged. Don't give me that "it's how PvP was meant to be played" because it really isn't. I have an honest proposal as an attempt to fix endgame PvP.

Guild War Map
Simple as that. A new mode in which only guild vs. guild can fight. It can be the same exact maps with the following rules: no chat (except party chat and guild chat) and only your guild members can join that team. For example Guild A wants to fight against Guild B. A member of Guild A joins team blue. That means everyone in Guild A has to join team blue if they want to participate in the clash.

The clash starts when every guild team has 3 people (3v3 map) or 5 people (5v5 map). If a person on either team leaves, then the next person that dies on the opposing team has to sit out in the spawn with unlimited armor and deals no damage or buffs. This possibility will negate the following: trash talking, spot blocking, and unfair PvPing. This, IMO, is a start or solution to the unfair gaming going on at endgame.

I am not saying that this will "fix" endgame, per se. There will always be ganging in regular PvP maps. If developers would consider this idea, I think this could be a start of something good to fix endgame.

Thanks for reading this long proposal. For those that want a TL;DR: a new map that negates the main things that need fixing in PvP. Sorry for any errors, I hate writing on iPad, lol.

~Swaggron