Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Time to make things fair again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SayCreed View Post
    Lal.

Which page did I post I forgot.Wanna read moar comments.
    semxy people dont comment a lot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joncheese View Post
    No, what we see is you guys campaigning for 'fair Pvp' and contradicting yourself. If this is the way you promote fair play then do you really expect anyone to take this thread seriously?

Tell you what, you guys fill your boots with your failed proposals and double standards, and we will carry on as we are. Nothing will change.

Furthermore when you stop using underhanded 'strategy' as you so amusingly call it we can think about looking at YOUR proposal.

Tbh it's sad that you guys get your kicks out of playing the game like you do. There is no glory in winning anything by exploiting the games errors (ability to spawn block and kill and to pet spam) all it does is make those of us who don't like to use these 'strategies' (quoting one of your officers) look at you in a dim light.

You want fair play, start as you mean to go on.

I won't be coming back to this thread, it's a cycle of lies and bs that has (regardless if intention) not been implemented mainly because the OP hasn't been around for the last 6 months..... You can't expect to come back to AL and presume you know the history. Maybe, just maybe you should have chosen your merge with more educated eyes, then you wouldn't have this problem. Perhalps you should ask yourself why you are I this position..... The answer will be because your guild (who previously had no issue in Pvp) merged with magnum.

I would close this thread, cos it's wasting good forum space.

See you all in Pvp.

Ps I actually did have a decent game yesterday with some of your players. Surprise surprise they weren't the ring leaders and we had a clean, fair game. Great fun. Just a shame that later on the rest of your guild mates can't do the same. One rotten apple always spoils the batch..... Cest la vie.
    Jon at least give them a 1-2 week span so they can get settled in, right now most of them aren't even on probably due to work or other irl issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AL-Freelancer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xenobiotic View Post
    Killer I don't wanna lose my cool on anyone but let me just tell you something. Lav and Titanium 2-1ed me in spawn. Just think about that next time and then post pictures.

LOL so I wasn't gonna post anymore on this pointless thread but I just so happen to be having my coffee so had a lil read and well This guys replies are just too good not to troll!

Dude how is anything you say relevant your going on past (tbh I would 5v1 gang you because your that annoying) when pao was clearly just posting screenshots from when the "fair play" started

Now I don't wanna get you mad or anything since you keep saying you are going too lol, btw drama follows me? HAH! Dude it's a video gameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and all you do is create the drama! Pretty sure 90% of the forum would agree with me.

That is all coffee finished knock yourself out xeno on your lil remarks and for the LOVE OF GOD stop with the wall of text! Learn 2 paragraph

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Emmacheese For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Default Time to make things fair again

Quote Originally Posted by Emmacheese View Post
    LOL so I wasn't gonna post anymore on this pointless thread but I just so happen to be having my coffee so had a lil read and well This guys replies are just too good not to troll!

Dude how is anything you say relevant your going on past (tbh I would 5v1 gang you because your that annoying) when pao was clearly just posting screenshots from when the "fair play" started

Now I don't wanna get you mad or anything since you keep saying you are going too lol, btw drama follows me? HAH! Dude it's a video gameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee and all you do is create the drama! Pretty sure 90% of the forum would agree with me.

That is all coffee finished knock yourself out xeno on your lil remarks and for the LOVE OF GOD stop with the wall of text! Learn 2 paragraph
    Emma, you claim I am the one with drama behind my back but you missed something. Did I have any intention of flaming Resilience, Magnum, or EoS? I am neutral.

Fair play for Magnum just started but fair play started on your rules meaning Lav and Titanium shouldn't have done what they did. If you can't read a wall of text, I'll gladly make mine into paragraphs if you insist.

AL-Freelancer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

Emma, you claim I am the one with drama behind my back but you missed something. Did I have any intention of flaming Resilience, Magnum, or EoS? I am neutral.

Fair play for Magnum just started but fair play started on your rules meaning Lav and Titanium shouldn't have done what they did. If you can't read a wall of text, I'll gladly make mine into paragraphs if you insist.

Magnum and fair play are two diffrent things. I mean, in pvp (And not about all of them, bout about most).

And maybe You didn't had intentions to flame any guild but You did it 'perfectly'...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

We had one fair game 5 minutes back(in terms of no spot blocking, spawning. Gear is something that one cannot avoid) with the GM present, so that's a good start. I sincerely hope there's more to come!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deadroth View Post
    Magnum and fair play are two diffrent things. I mean, in pvp (And not about all of them, bout about most).

And maybe You didn't had intentions to flame any guild but You did it 'perfectly'...

Dead, you would be the last person I would get mad at besides some of my other friends because you've done a great deal of artwork in this community. Spell kindly suggested me to become a cheerleader for Magnum even tho I repeatedly stated that I'm neutral. I personally do not see how I am flaming. Emma even stated that she had to troll my post.

AL-Freelancer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Default Time to make things fair again

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    We had one fair game 5 minutes back(in terms of no spot blocking, spawning. Gear is something that one cannot avoid) with the GM present, so that's a good start. I sincerely hope there's more to come!
    Nice

P.S. Who won?

AL-Freelancer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

Dead, you would be the last person I would get mad at besides some of my other friends because you've done a great deal of artwork in this community. Spell kindly suggested me to become a cheerleader for Magnum even tho I repeatedly stated that I'm neutral. I personally do not see how I am flaming. Emma even stated that she had to troll my post.

I know, but Xeno. Why You wasting Your time on such threads. Personally i got enough. Idk why pepole cries bout it here... Im lost in it lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

i ll kill u all ...

ps : oh my headache...

Just a Gammer like as you all ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Killer I don't wanna lose my cool on anyone but let me just tell you something. Lav and Titanium 2-1ed me in spawn. Just think about that next time and then post pictures.

Maybe they just paid off what you've started, and frankly, you talk too much, this thread is already ridiculous if you do not make it worse, you got the attention you wanted? Well, please close this thread, without any logic.
    Ciao, have a nice day.

Name:  1397565571332.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  21.0 KB
    Last edited by Kill3rPao; 04-16-2014 at 07:13 AM.
    Beware of lightning

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Nice

P.S. Who won?

We did, but that wasn't why it was fair.

When we died, we didn't complain about their advantage of gear. Likewise, when they died, they didn't throw insults at us. Mainly all of it was playful jokes. I think it's a good start.

As I said before, hopefully more to come.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Demonassa View Post
    This is pointless... Delphina would have locked this thread before page 2.
    Just saying....
    God, I miss Delphy!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Finally. A good word in. And this says something about both sides. What I read before this was several pages of "no, you did it first!" and "Hey mom! He punched me when you weren't looking!"

Seriously, we need to stop acting like a bunch of grade school kids. We're mostly adults here. For one I think this thread hasn't been locked because there ARE positive points here that need to be looked at, but all we do is nitpick at the PAST and not focus on what we can do in the FUTURE.

Again, if you think someone from Magnum/Republika is blocking your game, speak with an officer and we will deal with it. Talk TO us, not ABOUT us. Thank you.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Classychic For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

We had a fun game against Resilience and won awhile ago as well, no drama nor blocking. Private message the names of those blockers and they will be dealt with.
    Last edited by Limsi; 04-16-2014 at 08:02 AM.
    duck dynasty falls

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Limsi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyblu View Post
    semxy people dont comment a lot
    Pray tell, what's a 'semxy'?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leoakre View Post
    Pray tell, what's a 'semxy'?
    Omg leoakre, you just turned my strict school principal face into a guffawing baboon at this!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Classychic For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

keep it up..play for fun..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Classychic View Post
    Omg leoakre, you just turned my strict school principal face into a guffawing baboon at this!
    Then my post was a bright shiny success because everyone here needs to step back & have a laugh! This is a video game, not a way of life!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leoakre View Post
    Then my post was a bright shiny success because everyone here needs to step back & have a laugh! This is a video game, not a way of life!
    prof.leoakre xD