Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Time to make things fair again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I could say a lot on this but I'm not going to as the entire thing is off topic and not remotely close to the OP.

Bottom line: Arcanes don't make you skilled, but knowing game mechanics and being geared to the teeth makes you a very dangerous player.

On topic,

There's nothing wrong with spot blocking then by your logic as well. Players are allowed to join a game and do what they want, it's strategy, is it not? These "strategies" are black marked for very obvious reasons and there's a reason why they are not considered strategies in any real tournament.
    Like i said pointing fingers at others never lead to anything because you that is behaving so smart actually started the off topic:

You're right, there's nothing we can teach you about the game because you are too arrogant to learn.

PS: If you had already learned everything, then you would be a top player. You should learn from those who have done better than you because it's the only way to continually improve. Nobody is perfect and everybody still learns, even the pros.

The opponents can't keep you divide for too long after a couple of tries you will get back in formation. If you play smart they will have to also split up at some point to keep your faction divided. Use the room at your advantage split- regroup... why do you think they made the room full of zig zags.

Fashion?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jexetta View Post
    A penny for a spool of thread, a penny for a needle?

The Weasel Thought Twas All In Fun, Pop Goes The Weasel...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to leoakre For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EliteFamily View Post
    Like i said pointing fingers at other never lead to anything because you that is behaving smart actually started the off topic:

Actually, they can because a lot of the time, people will spawn into the area where players are just waiting to spawn them.

The opponents can't keep you divide for too long after a couple tries you will get back in formation cause they will have to also split up at some if you play smart to keep your faction divided. Use the room at your advantage split regroup... why do you think they made the room full of zig zags.

Fashion?

Replied in bold.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Actually, they can because a lot of the time, people will spawn into the area where players are just waiting to spawn them.
    I don't want to start writing long annoying manual text for you and i won't especially when i clearly know you know it is possible to regroup if you are in a good party agaisnt opponents standing in middle of the room or spawnblocking by adopting a strategy and not running directly to their arms.

So i will ask you a simple question

When this happens to you what do you do, you rage and run away from the fight or...............?(fill in)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Name:  5e8.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  119.6 KB

7. The Following User Says Thank You to keikali For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by keikali View Post
    Name:  5e8.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  119.6 KB
    He just can't understand it is pointless lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I don't want to start writing long annoying manual text for you and i won't especially when i clearly know you know it is possible to regroup if you are in a good party agaisnt opponents standing in middle of the room or spawnblocking by adopting a strategy and not running directly to their arms.

So i will ask you a simple question

When this happens to you what do you do, you rage and run away from the fight or...............?(fill in)
    Anyone who plays PvP knows it's very very difficult to actually regroup especially when the other team is just as geared as you.

Can you please stop posting now when you don't even play PvP, therefore you do not know what you are talking about? Everything you have been saying is theoretical BS.

I'll say it again..if they are standing in your spawn and every time you attempt to regroup, each of your players have a 1/5 chance to spawn into the spawn they are standing in, how can you regroup? Especially if they are geared to the teeth in arcanes just like others? Are you kidding me?

By your post alone, it's evident that you do not play PvP as you would have recognized that by staying in spawn, you can kill the players before the bubble goes up. (There is a time frame when the player respawns where he is not protected by the bubble).

If teammates try to get to you to protect you, they will be sniped by the rogues preventing a regroup. You cannot leave the area because as soon as you leave the spawn, you lose the bubble and die very quickly.

So...

Name:  48578984.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  111.2 KB
    Last edited by Zeus; 04-15-2014 at 02:29 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Anyone who plays PvP knows it's very very difficult to actually regroup especially when the other team is just as geared as you.

Can you please stop posting now when you don't even play PvP, therefore you do not know what you are talking about? Everything you have been saying is theoretical BS.
    I have played enough pvp to get fed up of it and go back to pve so stop saying things you do not know nothing about.

I never said you talked BS, even though i don't agree with what you think or your ideas i still respect them.

Don't be rude.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I have played enough pvp to get fed up of it and go back to pve so stop saying things you do not know nothing about.

I never said you talked BS even though i don't agree with what you think or your ideas i respect them.

Don't be rude.
    You're in PvE for a reason, you just said yourself that you were fed up. I only said what I said because you keep offering theoretical solutions on something that you do not know anything about! Everyone has done PvP for a few kills to try it out that does not make you experienced in it.

As I said before, your theoretical knowledge is a farce, so please stop. You're offering solutions on things that you have yet to experience. I have just explained how spawning works. There is simply no possible way to regroup from that.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deadroth View Post
    He just can't understand it is pointless lol
    I don't even believe you know what your talking about, unless you PvP, which you don't.
    If you want to PvP, come on in buddy.

Don't speak if you don't have the credentials or any background knowledge of the given situation.

K thx.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Solid View Post
    I don't even believe you know what your talking about, unless you PvP, which you don't.

Don't speak if you don't have the credentials or any background knowledge of the given situation.

K thx.
    I have to say that I agree with one thing in your post:
    • People giving opinions on things that they do not have credentials or background knowledge in. It's highly annoying. I mean, take a look at what it did to Singe!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    400 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Solid View Post

K thx.

Don't thank me cause You don't need to. I just answered to troll. Like eos and resilence does to magnum.

Over of discussion. Do not start it with me.

Farewell.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

you people should go out more and eat pizza, see a movie ,drink .... ...btw anyone seen divergen movie? ...i heard it's good XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

You're in PvE for a reason, you just said yourself that you were fed up. I only said what I said because you keep offering theoretical solutions on something that you do not know anything about! Everyone has done PvP for a few kills to try it out that does not make you experienced in it.

As I said before, your theoretical knowledge is a farce, so please stop. You're offering solutions on things that you have yet to experience. I have just explained how spawning works. There is simply no possible way to regroup from that.
    How is it i remember my party regrouping in clashes when we were spawnblocked? The players that died and started in the other room get out fast as possible and play hide and seek. They don't go and save the others instead they communicate in gc their current position.
    The ones that respwan in same room go out and get killed until they respawn in the other room at this point they move in the opposite direction of their party.

When the opponents don't see anybody to farm anymore they will go in search of the hiding party and then the one spawn blocked will be free.
    If they stupidy go divided you already solved your problem if instead they go in group and manage to kill your hiding party at this point they are too far from your rooms so you respawn and quickly regroup.

Its complicated to put in act but i thought you wanted to do "serious" clashes.

I guess you are not prepaired though so just rage quit and move to the next room.

Like i said and you continue to ignore i did pvp everyday so just Meh
    Last edited by Anarchist; 04-15-2014 at 02:57 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aziiii View Post
    you people should go out more and eat pizza, see a movie ,drink .... ...btw anyone seen divergen movie? ...i heard it's good XD
    I preferred the new Captain America. :3

Silly Aziiii, don't you know these posts are while we're standing in life for the movie, waiting for our pizza, or standing outside the club before getting our party mode on? We're all kool kids. xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

How is it i remember my party regrouping in clashes when we were spawnblocked? The people that die and started in the other room get out fast as possible and play hide and seek. They don't go and save the others instead they communicate in gc their current position.
    The ones that respwan in same room quickly go out and get killed until they respawn in the other room at this point they move in the opposite direction of their party.

When the opponents don't see anybody to farm anymore they will go in search of the hiding party and then the one spawn blocked will be free.
    If they stupidy go divided you already solved your problem if instead they go in group and manage to kill your hiding party at this point they are too far from your rooms so you respawn and quickly regroup.

Its complicated to put in act but i thought you wanted to do "serious" clashes.

I guess you are not prepaired though so just rage quit and move to the next room.

Meh
    Again, you are most likely not fighting against skilled players.

You do not have time for that and if they realize that the number of players respawning are decreasing, they already quickly go to other areas to kill. Note, I did not say it's impossible to regroup because it isn't. However, you face tons of deaths before you even do. And then, from that point on, if you make a single mistake it is back to square one again.

Thus...spawning is not allowed in any official tournament as I've stated before. I really am in disbelief that you consider it a strategy. O_O
    Last edited by Zeus; 04-15-2014 at 03:03 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

The Muleberry bush got dizzy and died. It skipped jail. It did not pass Go, nor collect $200. It went directly to Hell which has been renamed the Arcane Legend Forums.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leoakre For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aziiii View Post
    Shall I pick you up at 7:00pm, luvy?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I promised Barz I will support his idea and show some support by giving thanks to those who try to spread the positive energy in this thread.

However, after seeing various kinds of drama deviating from the topic, I feel the need to tell this story, which is based on fact:

A bunch of pvpers from <Magnum> are fighting people from <Pride> in a fair 5v5 clash. Then one rogue from <Pride> comes in to replace another one.

So folks from <Magnum> start to ask if the new guy/girl is clear about that they are playing Last-Man-Standing, and this rogue gives them a positive answer.

After like two clashes, this rogue is probably not satisfied with how his/her guildies keep falling and just decides to come back from spawn and kill the rest of the <Magnum> team unprepared while their skills are under cooldown.

Spontaneously, people from <Magnum> ask why that rogue does what he/she did, and he/she answers:

Su-zakana

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Default Time to make things fair again

^ New name but old game
    Credits to Iady