Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Time to make things fair again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Again, you are most likely not fighting against skilled players.

You do not have time for that and if they realize that the number of players respawning are decreasing, they already quickly go to other areas to kill. Note, I did not say it's impossible to regroup because it isn't. However, you face tons of deaths before you even do. And then, from that point on, if you make a single mistake it is back to square one again.

Thus...spawning is not allowed in any official tournament as I've stated before. I really am in disbelief that you consider it a strategy. O_O
    I said it is low play, strategies are instead what are adopted to counter attack. Like i said you are not ready for serious pvp. In serious clashes you die get spawnblocked, gangbanged and do the same to the opponents. In serious clashes theoretical practice before real clashes with your opponents are required. When you find yourself in difficulty everyone already knows what to do. In serious pvp there are no clashs pause for tea everybody ready? Reclash.

If you wanna play tournaments you play tournament which are completely different from when you enter a guild war or a random clash. In those pvp nobody listens to anyone.

Or you learn how to counterattack spawnblocks (dying too) or you keep taking ss and posting them on the forums. It is as simple as that, theoretical BS or not.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Emmacheese View Post
    Oh nice pride is a guild again? Gl venom with your guild
    Dear Emma, I can see that you were confused by the present tense I used in my last reply. However, I believe this is how English is used when one is trying to tell a story.

P.S. I think your comment is a little disrespectful to a former guildmate and possible friend of yours.

P.P.S. If somehow you feel offended by this P.S. please let me know, I will be more than happy to edit it for your sake.

Su-zakana

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EliteFamily View Post
    I said it is low play, strategies are instead what are adopted to counter attack. Like i said you are not ready for serious pvp. In serious clashes you die get spawnblocked, gangbanged and do the same to the opponents. In serious clashes theoretical practice before real clashes with your opponents are required. When you find yourself in difficulty everyone already knows what to do. In serious pvp there are no clashs pause for tea everybody ready? Reclash.

If you wanna play tournaments you play tournament which are completely different from when you enter a guild war or a random clash. In those pvp nobody listens to anyone.

Or you learn how to counterattack spawnblocks (dying too) or you keep taking ss and posting them on the forums. It is as simple as that, theoretical BS or not.
    For the love of god just stop! Please please just leave this thread you aren't anything to do with this yet it is turning into the elitefamily show like always, please can you just leave well alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Uicheusa View Post
    Dear Emma, I can see that you were confused by the present tense I used in my last reply. However, I believe this is how English is used when one is trying to tell a story.

P.S. I think your comment is a little disrespectful to a former guildmate and possible friend of yours.

P.P.S. If somehow you feel offended by this P.S. please let me know, I will be more than happy to edit it for your sake.
    Hmmm he isn't offended I play OnC with him, so was suprised I did not know he started pride again since I know he is still the GM, so when we refer to you shall we call you Purple Thunder or Deathwish or The Old Gang? And offended you called us pride? Lol nah just get the name right Anyways cute story I have many like that too (with videos) Wanna compare?
    Last edited by Emmacheese; 04-15-2014 at 03:37 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EliteFamily View Post

Who says I do not do that already?

I'm typically already skyping with players while PvPing so I can communicate effectively and tell them what to do when we run into that situation. PvP here isn't my first rodeo considering I've PvP'd in other MMOs where it is way worse.

However, this is AL and not other MMOs where we have a community that likes to play fairly. Thus, I like to give the benefit of the doubt and play fairly because it makes PvP a better place.

PS: Where do you see me posting a SS on this thread?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Emmacheese View Post
    For the love of god just stop! Please please just leave this thread you aren't anything to do with this yet it is turning into the elitefamily show like always, please can you just leave well alone.
    Zeus is codirecting the production of the show too. Maybe you missed it cause he is your guildie. :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aziiii View Post
    you people should go out more and eat pizza, see a movie ,drink .... ...btw anyone seen divergen movie? ...i heard it's good XD
    I saw it. it was pretty cool. me being the skeptic that I am though immediately picked out the things that didn't make sense.

In general though it was pretty good.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Oh come on people, sparring in PvP should be fun like flirting! Two people jab at each other til it is time to get down to the wrestling.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to leoakre For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Ahhh I miss season 2. The only drama there involved killing glitchers. There was no such thing as a spot block before season 5. How it became the biggest issue in the history of humankind in the space of one season, I don't know or care. Just stop acting like children. If you can't play nice, go do something else.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Who says I do not do that already?

I'm typically already skyping with players while PvPing so I can communicate effectively and tell them what to do when we run into that situation. PvP here isn't my first rodeo considering I've PvP'd in other MMOs where it is way worse.

However, this is AL and not other MMOs where we have a community that likes to play fairly. Thus, I like to give the benefit of the doubt and play fairly because it makes PvP a better place.

PS: Where do you see me posting a SS on this thread?
    Huuummmm........

General references nevermind.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    Ahhh I miss season 2. The only drama there involved killing glitchers. There was no such thing as a spot block before season 5. How it became the biggest issue in the history of humankind in the space of one season, I don't know or care. Just stop acting like children. If you can't play nice, go do something else.
    yea true that XD ill vote on a pizza, im hungry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    Oh oh oh, I know ... The Who Can Last The Longest Before Suicide By Kraag Cannons Game' Much better odds of coming out with something positive from that game!

P.s. was all out of thanks today

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

i like turtles

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Deadroth View Post

Don't thank me cause You don't need to. I just answered to troll. Like eos and resilence does to magnum.

Over of discussion. Do not start it with me.

Farewell.
    Wow Mr. BadA over here!

Better not start anything with him, he will mess me up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Parth, we should schedule a time and invite EliteFamily to some clashes. Maybe with some hands-on, modern experience, he'll get a picture. Obviously, we don't need to teach him how to tank, since he is a pro already.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Instanthumor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    Parth, we should schedule a time and invite EliteFamily to some clashes. Maybe with some hands-on, modern experience, he'll get a picture. Obviously, we don't need to teach him how to tank, since he is a pro already.
    Gold sir,
    Sir?
    Why you no give me gold?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wvhills View Post
    i like turtles
    ROFL

Snapper, sea, gopher, or mutant ninja?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Default Time to make things fair again

@Resilience/EoS Can you not see what's going on here? Magnum is taking the initiative and repairing their mistakes and what comes in response? "Can't take your own medicine?" That's bs, guys seriously give them a chance. Do you really think Barz can tell every member,"Hey man, don't block, thanks?" Cause if you do then man you're definitely wrong. Magnum has just posted NO BLOCKING on their thread when? YESTERDAY, 1 day ago and most members don't even use forums. Maybe give them 1-2 weeks to let them get settled in and then start reporting VIA PM NOT PUBLICLY to Officers & GMs. I would also like to request to try and limit the blocking. If Magnum block then leave. Worst thing that can happen is you're framed a runner, so what? They're your enemies, you shouldn't care what they think of you. Paul come on man, I've been your friend for some time but haven't really communicated to much but I know you're an extremely good GM to hold EoS up until now. You're a GM, setting up an example for your guildmates is what you should do. Don't retaliate with their own medicine, instead, play fair. Travel in packs, have 5 EoS/Resilience members on one side and just wait for Magnum on the other. I know you guys are pissed and truthfully, I would be too if I were in your shoes but just give em a chance and maybe, just maybe you guys could start repairing dented relationships and become friends again.

Note: This post was not in any way asking for a fight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Xenobiotic; 04-15-2014 at 04:47 PM.
    AL-Freelancer

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Xenobiotic For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Solid View Post
    Wow Mr. BadA over here!

Better not start anything with him, he will mess me up.
    Careful deadroth this guy takes college classes in high school ! =o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Wow this thing still going strong. Ive officially contributed to the OP, can only hope it helps. Id love to see a solution to this trajn wreck of a relationahip between everyone but seems far off sadly. I hope im wrong.

Frankly I'm wondering if STG has any intention to expand pvp and add more zones or anything. Ive seen nothing new since i started this game now approaching a year ago. I enjoy pvp a great deal, just not in this game. Perhaps more zones would help alleviate some of this tension as well. I know i may seem a tad off-topic but this is a solution that comes to mind from an outside source. At the moment there doesnt seem to be one within.
    Last edited by eeknoh; 04-15-2014 at 04:43 PM.
    I smell bacon

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xenobiotic View Post
    @Resilience/EoS Can you not see what's going on here? Magnum is taking the initiative and repairing their mistakes and what comes in response? "Can't take your own medicine?" That's bs, guys seriously give them a chance. Do you really think Barz can tell every member,"Hey man, don't block, thanks?" Cause if you do then man you're definitely wrong. Magnum has just posted NO BLOCKING on their thread when? YESTERDAY, 1 day ago and most members don't even use forums. Maybe give them 1-2 weeks to let them get settled in and then start reporting VIA PM NOT PUBLICLY to Officers & GMs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be honest I have tried countless times to get fair games with these magnum ppl.The only time we had a decent game was when a mod joined our game.And guess what! Poof all trash talk dissapeared and all could rg xD.I'm sorry but magnums aren't in any way or form the victims here.MOST,but not all,could care less to play fair.

Oh and BTW xeno why don't u join them instead of being a cheerleader? Just saying

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Spell For This Useful Post: