Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Time to make things fair again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

End game dramas ;-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by djironlung View Post
    As of recent certain guilds started spot blocking in PvP against magnum. these two guilds know who they are. I've been recently asked to help co run magnum so here is what we have come up with. We originally didn't start this form of spot blocking in PvP but our mistake was to answer back by doing the same. This response of acting the same made us no better than the original perpetrators. this has escalated and PvP at endgame has become like twink. everyone is now spot blocking and blaming the others. We at magnum didn't start this childlike behavior however we did participate and now we are going to change this. We will no longer be participating in this behavior and have made it official rule that it won't be tolerated in our guild. when we find people behaving in this childlike way we will just ignore the behavior, if they are in our guild they will be dealt with accordingly. If these other guids that want to point blame for what they started want to act right they will follow suit. I don't expect those other guilds to follow suit cause I'm not sure if the people running them are mature enough to act responsibly however now that I'm in a co master role of magnum we will be acting this way. let's see if maturity can return to PvP and all can play fair without spot blocking once again or are these other guilds too afraid to fight fair.( I believe the latter is true since they started this behavior to begin with). so henceforth magnum will not be participating in games with spot blocking cause we are mature enough to man up and play right let's see how many follow suit.
    Bravo!

Good example should start from the GM and officers or nobody will listen.
    Not only good example but also zero tolerance and rieducation of the guild. I hope the others follow up and cooperate with you instead of laughing at your initiative and running their mouths.

#EndOfTheTunnel?
    Last edited by Anarchist; 04-14-2014 at 11:04 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Anarchist For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

I'm not sure if it will work, but may I suggest that gms/co-masters of the guilds which are mostly embroiled in this issue have their own group? So that there's a closed venue for reporting about unabiding members and such. Let's say limit it to 2 leaders per guild. Maybe with fewer people who can troll and comment negatively, we can actually make headway into this endeavor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Ok so u want me to pm u of any further frowned upon actions of magnum to u then?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Hey everyone!

I have moved this thread to the AL Player vs Player forums as it is a more appropriate location. Please make sure to keep things civil.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arpluvial For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by barzagli View Post
    We're not speaking for ourselves, its trying to stop this blocking games before it goes on and on. As Iron said "it's about being big enough to follow". At least won't you try it or not.
    Barz, you of all people should know that I do not block or attempt any malicious kinds of acts in PvP.. What I mean by speaking for yourselves, is that it does not matter if only you, Iron, or a few other of your guildies stop spot blocking. If the other 90% majority of you still continue to do it (undercover, whatever), and along with your allied guilds (MMPH, Republika), no change isn't going to happen. I appreciate that a couple of you guys are advocating for fair play in PvP, but without the majority's consent, it's close to meaningless, unless you participate in every clash (since you're a fair guy).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arpluvial View Post
    Hey everyone!

I have moved this thread to the AL Player vs Player forums as it is a more appropriate location. Please make sure to keep things civil.
    Everyone, warrior or non-warrior, please equip your Barbarian vanity! *Joke*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    Everyone, warrior or non-warrior, please equip your Barbarian vanity! *Joke*
    this did not give me humor...
    I was crazy before it was fashionable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    173 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ihateppl View Post
    this did not give me humor...
    Is it because you hate people? :3

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by djironlung View Post
    As of recent certain guilds started spot blocking in PvP against magnum. these two guilds know who they are. I've been recently asked to help co run magnum so here is what we have come up with. We originally didn't start this form of spot blocking in PvP but our mistake was to answer back by doing the same. This response of acting the same made us no better than the original perpetrators. this has escalated and PvP at endgame has become like twink. everyone is now spot blocking and blaming the others. We at magnum didn't start this childlike behavior however we did participate and now we are going to change this. We will no longer be participating in this behavior and have made it official rule that it won't be tolerated in our guild. when we find people behaving in this childlike way we will just ignore the behavior, if they are in our guild they will be dealt with accordingly. If these other guids that want to point blame for what they started want to act right they will follow suit. I don't expect those other guilds to follow suit cause I'm not sure if the people running them are mature enough to act responsibly however now that I'm in a co master role of magnum we will be acting this way. let's see if maturity can return to PvP and all can play fair without spot blocking once again or are these other guilds too afraid to fight fair.( I believe the latter is true since they started this behavior to begin with). so henceforth magnum will not be participating in games with spot blocking cause we are mature enough to man up and play right let's see how many follow suit.
    All I see is
    Blah Blah Blah~~~
    They started it

Blah Blah Blah~~~
    We are mature and they are not

Blah Blah Blah~~~
    We are the man!! they may not be man enough.

Give me a break already........

Magunm was formed because you hate pride was ganging (I don't agree but that's not the point here)
    so magnum started gang every pride members regardless and you think that justice is served.

well, guess what~
    That's what happened now,

What goes around comes around.

Before you point fingers, take a look at yourself.

I believe even if you do kick your members for blocking spot, they might just join mmph or Republika.
    haha nice try!! I am not stupid enough to fall for this.
    YES I am man enough to play fair (that's what I have been doing until last weekend)
    However, I just don't believe you will do what you said.
    I've learned my lesson.

Thank you Jon!

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to puresai For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    Barz, you of all people should know that I do not block or attempt any malicious kinds of acts in PvP.. What I mean by speaking for yourselves, is that it does not matter if only you, Iron, or a few other of your guildies stop spot blocking. If the other 90% majority of you still continue to do it (undercover, whatever), and along with your allied guilds (MMPH, Republika), no change isn't going to happen. I appreciate that a couple of you guys are advocating for fair play in PvP, but without the majority's consent, it's close to meaningless, unless you participate in every clash (since you're a fair guy).
    Believe me bro this is harder to implement even internally, as zeus mentioned regarding mrxnice before, we're just implement this in our guild. So it takes time for our member to get the announcement. Its not that we backed out in a fight, but let's just start pvp like it used to be 5vs5 no blocks. Fairness for fun. We really need all the guild supports in pvp to implement these. Otherwise it will go on forever. Also Iron and the gm in Magnum got time limit for a week to try this, otherwise we play as now and back to square one. Need our ally and your supports as well, as player and as a guild. Some other non pvp said that they can't pvp atm. Need to give this a shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member synfullmagic_23110's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    285 Posts

I don't do much al PVP but, can someone please explain how this "blocking" situation works?

Hey
    hai doods

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by synfullmagic_23110 View Post
    I don't do much al PVP but, can someone please explain how this "blocking" situation works?

Hey
    Basically, it's when your opposing team sends one of their guys to join the opposing team and not cobtribute to the team at all. They just hide and stay away from the main battle. This leaves the match unfair (5v4 is not fair). Preventing blocking from happening will open a contruct a new step to fair PvP playing. Hope I answered your question.

Junior Member moises.vazquez.71's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Last season pride dominated ctf clashes without blocking... I never read "come block" in g chat until last week. Why suddenly you want to stop your blocking? Maybe because it's being done to you and you don't like it... Carry on.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to moises.vazquez.71 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moises.vazquez.71 View Post
    Last season pride dominated ctf clashes without blocking... I never read "come block" in g chat until last week. Why suddenly you want to stop your blocking? Maybe because it's being done to you and you don't like it... Carry on.

This is coming from a genius, because everyone knows Musasun is a genius.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by moises.vazquez.71 View Post

That's exactly what's going on.They finally get a taste of their own dirty tactics and can't handle it.
    I remember one of magnums post saying "if u can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen" perhaps take your own advice

Sorry I still don't trust u guys saying u won't block.I have played in PvP today was blocked by.. you guessed it magnum...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Spell For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Ok..
    If you see someone spot blocking can someone plz invite me to the opposite team? I really need pvp kills for aps and I would appreciate if I get to kill these spot blockers xD
    Cause Anarchial causes only ANARCHY!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 286
Size:  24.9 KB

That is all ...
    Last edited by Emmacheese; 04-15-2014 at 05:06 AM.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Emmacheese For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Pointing fingers to make you looks better is just a nice way to get rid of what your guild and alliance started....

I don't remember EOS / Pride blocking. I never saw a game blocked by Pride towards EOS or not knowing of any EOS blocking Pride or other guilds...

But coming back to these 3 guilds in alliance, we were blocked, ganged in spawn and I still was the one saying in EOS, don't block even if you get blocked, don't spawn even if you get spawned... I am the guild master of EOS since one year ago, and never had a big issue with people coming to me saying EOS members blocked spot or gang as hell.... I got some warning, I warned / kicked the ones who did it... but as for now.... too many people suffered cause of this dirty work that these 3 guilds implemented, and I am not speaking only about EOS, I am speaking for more guilds I know and from friends. And how can I say to my members : " Guys stay in game if they block and gang you....". Just think a bit... you don't need big IQ for this...

I am mature enough, I have warned all these 3 guilds before, to stop ganging, spawning etc... but quess what.... nobody was doing and reacting to my point (I mean from these 3 guilds), the blocking and spawning was still ongoing.... so now when : " What goes around comes around" you come here pointing fingers and try to make your guild and alliance looks clean?

I don't believe in any actions you guys ask... even as said by most... you guys still continue this even after magnum post...

And what I really love in this... is people from these alliances are hiding titles, changing names, ganging players and when they are asked what guild they are, they are saying they are EOS or Resillience... what can be lower than this?

I don't wanna mention names in here, I warned 20+ players from this alliance (magnum / mph and republika) before EOS got into this war, and quess what? Did any of you took actions? And I am sure I was not the only one warning the guild masters of these guilds... and officers... even some magnum players who posted here were warned before...

Get a taste of your own dirty tactics and handle it.

Thanks Iron for your initiative... but as most can't believe it.. I can't believe it myself!

Good luck with your guild... and hope you guys stop with these pointing fingers threads... cause everyone outside your guild and alliance knows when and who started these dirty games......

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Paulsebi For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Guys, guys, guys.

I appreciate the efforts you're taking, Iron - however, about an hour ago from the time of typing I got blocked by Magnum. Earlier today officers of your guild blocked us.
    Also, EOS/Resilience didn't start blocking. If anything, it was your alliance which started ruining PvP. Remember how Magnum was made to kill Pride?

Note: I wanted to say that I don't hate all of Magnum. I have some very good friends in there - like Iron, Uzi, Vore, Tricks, Scotch, etc. Also, the ganging and blocking done by us has served a purpose, hasn't it? It's made y'all think about some changes to the guild. I approve.

Let's just hope the changes really stick.

Good luck!