Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Time to make things fair again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

I did get blocked with some of the aforementioned guilds just now, how is this going to explain anything?
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

I like the initiative here, OP.
    There are however some issues that needs to be fixed before endgame PvP will be fair.

Even if Magnum now becomes 100 % free of blockers, what about your alliance with Republika and MmPH? <Magnum> wont block, but your alliance will still do that. We need to see a change of course from all 3 guilds before the problem gets fixed.

Also, I hope this thread keeps clean so we can actually work this problem out without flaming.
    There has been enough drama now. Time to start making things civilized again. I think we all can agree on that.
    Tired and retired.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

For Magnum/republika/mmph.
    Beautiful initiative, after so much time that you have abused this trick to make the kill, aided by your alliances to do the dirty work for you. (Block)
    And have you ever wondered who blocked the game to go, in fact were doing worse, you caught on to spawn kill.
    I do not want to waste other words, because already hear that you play clean I have to laugh, though if you want to play clean you will have the same treatment from me.
    Who hurts, gets hurt I hope I explained myself well, I'll see you in pvp What goes around comes around.
    good day to all
    Last edited by Kill3rPao; 04-15-2014 at 04:30 AM.
    Beware of lightning

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kill3rPao View Post
    For Magnum/republika/mmph.
    Beautiful initiative, after so much time that you have abused this trick to make the kill, aided by your alliances to do the dirty work for you. (Block)
    And have you ever wondered who blocked the game to go, in fact were doing worse, you caught on to spawn kill.
    I do not want to waste other words, because already hear that you play clean I have to laugh, though if you want to play clean you will have the same treatment from me.
    Who hurts, gets hurt I hope I explained myself well, I'll see you in pvp What goes around comes around.
    good day to all
    Same treatment? I'm not sure you're getting what's trying to be achieved here.
    Last edited by Limsi; 04-15-2014 at 04:36 AM.
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    Really? Must you guys make threads about this same thing every freaking day? One would think 30+ locked threads would be a clue...
    Win
    I smell bacon

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eeknoh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Limsyoker View Post
    Same treatment? I'm not sure you're getting what's trying to be achieved here.
    Yes, let this be a place where we actually work things out to make them work. I think that EVERYONE need to forget/forgive the past in order to change the future. Dont make this into one of those threads, like Serancha referred to.
    Tired and retired.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hummer For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

He gets what you are 'saying' you are trying to achieve, but you guys won't be doing it anytime soon.

I started blocking you yesterday, as one of your guild and another from one of your 'alliances' sat and blocked 2 of our spaces whilst 5 warriors took an extremely long time to try and kill us.

It's behaviour like this that turns people. You guys don't like it because it's been turned full circle against you. Fact is we NEVER blocked anyone before you guys did. We used to have a rivalry against EOS, but we never spot blocked them (as their GM confirms) as we always tried to make it a fair fight. Why? Because then whoever wins or loses actually is justified.

Now I'm not saying all your guild do it, but 90% do. Take a look in the mirror, maybe you should be advising yourselves rather than pointing fingers at us.

It's no different than when we have a clash and when we say good game at the end you all try and rush us to get better kill scores. Dirty handed tactics end up getting on people's nerves which result in this mess.

What's even funnier is that this thread is almost an exact replica of the one that Pride started, and look how well that went.

Be realistic, you started it, so it's not gonna stop until u finish it. You made your bed so now you must lay in it. When you have come up with a solution on your side come and speak to us, until then I can't see there being a change.

I like what the OP is trying to achieve here, and I would love to be proved wrong. Can't see it happening though.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Joncheese For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hummer View Post
    Yes, let this be a place where we actually work things out to make them work. I think that EVERYONE need to forget/forgive the past in order to change the future. Dont make this into one of those threads, like Serancha referred to.
    I agree.
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

I guess your allied guilds and fellow guildmates haven't received the word yet? Just 30 minutes ago, I got spot blocked by a Magnum. I have multiple screenshots if you want. There were literally 5 glaives on the other team - ganging, spawning, foul language, you name it. In the end, when we finally managed to regroup, we gave your five warriors some whooping 4v5 (I was the only tank on my team), and they just left (ran)...

Please try to inform your guild and allies before announcing this new rule to your guild. Thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

QUOTE=Limsyoker;1587606]Same treatment? I'm not sure you're getting what's trying to be achieved here.[/QUOTE]
    Now you want to forget? Do you want forgiveness? Until a week ago I could not have any fun, 99% of the time I could not even get out of the spawn.*
    Let me laugh for a second, you do not have any right to ask for anything, you're out of place, this thread should not even be born.
    With your arrogance, now ask for a clean game. These proposals are really pathetic.
    Good Luck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

QUOTE=Limsyoker;1587606]Same treatment? I'm not sure you're getting what's trying to be achieved here.
    Now you want to forget? Do you want forgiveness? Until a week ago I could not have any fun, 99% of the time I could not even get out of the spawn.*
    Let me laugh for a second, you do not have any right to ask for anything, you're out of place, this thread should not even be born.
    With your arrogance, now ask for a clean game. These proposals are really pathetic.
    Good Luck.[/QUOTE]

Excuse me? I would've appreciated what you're trying to say without at least being blunt. Since when do you dictate which rights I have?
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Good Luck.
    Excuse me? I would've appreciated what you're trying to say without at least being blunt. Since when do you dictate which rights I have?[/QUOTE]
    Only after you have turned away from you people unfair (block, Gangers etc.), you can also ask others to play clean.
    You have not seen the slightest what your guild or your alliance did and continue to do in pvp, what do you want to talk about? It's a beautiful day today.
    Beware of lightning

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Excuse me? I would've appreciated what you're trying to say without at least being blunt. Since when do you dictate which rights I have?
    Only after you have turned away from you people unfair (block, Gangers etc.), you can also ask others to play clean.
    You have not seen the slightest what your guild or your alliance did and continue to do in pvp, what do you want to talk about? It's a beautiful day today.[/QUOTE]

go post this feud on somewhere else pls.. as we are here trying to make a better pvp. as Safira said would be better of AL "work for the betterment of the community"

Better to support otherwise don't write em

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

You have not seen the slightest what your guild or your alliance did and continue to do in pvp, what do you want to talk about? It's a beautiful day today.[/QUOTE]

Look I won't even reply if you're all hell-bent on revenge to anyone. If you got something to say that emanates from bitterness from what had happened in the past, please feel free to P.M. me.
    duck dynasty falls

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

I'm posting this here not to cause more drama, but to let you guys know what's really happening.

The following screenshot shows your guildy blocking:

Name:  block.png
Views: 385
Size:  1.45 MB

He kindly left after I said I'd post this, ty...after that we had a fun clash where we were winning
    And your guys called backup:

Name:  4tanks.png
Views: 388
Size:  1.68 MB

As you can see, that is 4 tanks and 1 dps. Is this what Magnum calls fair play?

(Needless to say, we left rather than farm deaths.)
    Food for thought and
    Thanks for reading.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Alhuntrazeck For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post
    I'm posting this here not to cause more drama, but to let you guys know what's really happening.

He kindly left after I said I'd post this, ty...after that we had a fun clash where we were winning

Food for thought and
    Thanks for reading.
    Good point Alhun...enough said!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post

Food for thought and
    Thanks for reading.
    I've got some screenshots of your guild that does the same thing. While I understand that these things happen, know that we're constantly reminding them to refrain from doing the aforementioned actions. We all live in different timezones and the message about the reform cannot be transmitted in an instant. Again, thank you.
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I read this thread this morning and saw hope. I was in Magnum till about an hour ago because they say all of this on the forums then they go and say different in guild chat. I'm not down with 2 faced people so I would rather fly solo, tbh i was getting sick of the guild chat spam of "join block eos/resilience" it's like magnum are obsessed, sorry guys but it is.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  278.3 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

You have not seen the slightest what your guild or your alliance did and continue to do in pvp, what do you want to talk about? It's a beautiful day today.
    Look I won't even reply if you're all hell-bent on revenge to anyone. If you got something to say that emanates from bitterness from what had happened in the past, please feel free to P.M. me.[/QUOTE]

Revenge? you betrayed, insulted, played dirty too many and too many times, you are hated by many people, no peace with such people.
    Ask yourself the reason for everything.
    Im done here,I do not want to waste other words, by now we all know what you are and what you do.
    Ciao.
    Beware of lightning

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Junchkin View Post
    I read this thread this morning and saw hope. I was in Magnum till about an hour ago because they say all of this on the forums then they go and say different in guild chat. I'm not down with 2 faced people so I would rather fly solo, tbh i was getting sick of the guild chat spam of "join block eos/resilience" it's like magnum are obsessed, sorry guys but it is.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  278.3 KB
    Lolly. Nice

Ign: Ice / Scar ~ Guild <Karma>