Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Time to make things fair again

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Default Time to make things fair again

As of recent certain guilds started spot blocking in PvP against magnum. these two guilds know who they are. I've been recently asked to help co run magnum so here is what we have come up with. We originally didn't start this form of spot blocking in PvP but our mistake was to answer back by doing the same. This response of acting the same made us no better than the original perpetrators. this has escalated and PvP at endgame has become like twink. everyone is now spot blocking and blaming the others. We at magnum didn't start this childlike behavior however we did participate and now we are going to change this. We will no longer be participating in this behavior and have made it official rule that it won't be tolerated in our guild. when we find people behaving in this childlike way we will just ignore the behavior, if they are in our guild they will be dealt with accordingly. If these other guids that want to point blame for what they started want to act right they will follow suit. I don't expect those other guilds to follow suit cause I'm not sure if the people running them are mature enough to act responsibly however now that I'm in a co master role of magnum we will be acting this way. let's see if maturity can return to PvP and all can play fair without spot blocking once again or are these other guilds too afraid to fight fair.( I believe the latter is true since they started this behavior to begin with). so henceforth magnum will not be participating in games with spot blocking cause we are mature enough to man up and play right let's see how many follow suit.

CO-MASTER of Magnum Legendary arcane legends warrior and retired #1 in battle command on 1/14/14

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to djironlung For This Useful Post: