Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rushers crying for help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Rushers crying for help

Hey Everyone,

Okay, what's up with all these rushers who rush someone (or multiple people) and then cry that they're being teamed or want people to help them once they realize that there no match for their original target. I don't know how bad it is in most levels, but it seems pretty bad in 50-56. So please everyone, if your going to rush (which is completely allowed) don't cry for help or about being teamed afterward (also completely allowed).

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to silvercosmos For This Useful Post:

Senior Member synfullmagic_23110's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    285 Posts

Lol, ikr! I find it funny when a person rush two people in the same team and suspect not to get teamed after for what he did :/

^.^/
    hai doods

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Exactly, or once they die like 5 times in a row they start asking everyone on their team to help them, which they never do lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    365 Posts

was it imadexmage?

if so i have an excuse (aka im crying)
    nothing lasts forever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by silvercosmos View Post
    Hey Everyone,

Okay, what's up with all these rushers who rush someone (or multiple people) and then cry that they're being teamed or want people to help them once they realize that there no match for their original target. I don't know how bad it is in most levels, but it seems pretty bad in 50-56. So please everyone, if your going to rush (which is completely allowed) don't cry for help or about being teamed afterward (also completely allowed).
    Sorry but then y u r "crying" about their "crying".

As far as I'm concern if this happens and that rusher don't even ask for help, I would jump into it and make it 3vs2 atleast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

it's not crying as much as it is ranting. I watched it happen a few times just today.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by legendfb:1589519
    Hey Everyone,

Sorry but then y u r "crying" about their "crying".

As far as I'm concern if this happens and that rusher don't even ask for help, I would jump into it and make it 3vs2 atleast
    I'm sorry, aren't you usually the one who attacks someone and then turns to be no match for his original target...?

Also, that's so Overpowerfull, he farms 51s (or even farms my guildies) then leaves when I farm him... Does anyone know his alts? Thanks in advance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

Default Rushers crying for help

Quote Originally Posted by FortalWao View Post
    I'm sorry, aren't you usually the one who attacks someone and then turns to be no match for his original target...?

Also, that's so Overpowerfull, he farms 51s (or even farms my guildies) then leaves when I farm him... Does anyone know his alts? Thanks in advance.
    Silver is overpowerfull? Lol overpowerfull is one of the worst 56 bears I've ever seen and all he does is farm off 51s. I don't think I ever saw him fight another 56.

Programmed-Level 85 mage, Praktica-Level 85 rhino

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

simple English pls, didn't get anything atall

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts

Thanked. I see this every time I log in. It's so ridiculous! Don't play with fire if you can't handle getting burned.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MightyMicah For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Lol, I'm not Overpowerfull, i don't even have a 56 character, just a 51 for PVP. And why would i be ranting about these people if I was one of them?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    285 Posts

Its a bit obvious who are overpowerfull alts but he doesn't get on them much

^.^/
    hai doods

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

Hmmmm.....seems like a guild in endgame.....Hmmmm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I think its funny(: then you leave when they get you alone(: rage rage rage
    Hey Everyone,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    285 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheugokin View Post
    Hmmmm.....seems like a guild in endgame.....Hmmmm
    Endgame wurs

^.^/
    hai doods

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

it's not crying as much as it is ranting. I watched it happen a few times just today.
    But I have seen the person who getting rushed to rant way more than the rusher and noticed it not 'just today' but tremendous time spent on arena.....

Also one thing I wanna mention here -
    It's common sense if u rush multiple persons at a time ur gonna get teamed even rushing one person may lead u to getting teamed, so the person who do this I think either
    1> he wanted to rush and leave or
    2> he wanted to fight 2/3 persons together like me (its rare)

But he stayed and ask for help simply implying he is very new to PvP, and unfortunately had to face cruel PvP community .

I have noticed new ppls to join arena and as pve they attract opponent thingking this is PvP I have to fight and expect help from his teammates. Here not only the newcomer rant but the whole ppl sorrunding him starts to bully him in form of talking with the reason rush. It just showes the immaturity of the pvpers, I'd rather say the so called 'rusher' did nothing wrong . when u enter in pve arena, don't u expect to get rushed by several enemies don't u call ur team for help?

Above all u never know the real story, so called 'non-rusher' also may rush like a hypocrit blame the victim as 'rusher' and call his frnd/guilds and many many things r possible. People always rush, few rush just lower lvls few rush weaker opponents blah blah

It is all childish, and does not matter at all to me that is y I say 'rush' is a cheap and hypocrit term, get over it.
    Last edited by Waug; 04-16-2014 at 09:31 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by legendfb View Post
    But I have seen the person who getting rushed to rant way more than the rusher and noticed it not 'just today' but tremendous time spent on arena.....

Also one thing I wanna mention here -
    It's common sense if u rush multiple persons at a time ur gonna get teamed even rushing one person may lead u to getting teamed, so the person who do this I think either
    1> he wanted to rush and leave or
    2> he wanted to fight 2/3 persons together like me (its rare)

But he stayed and ask for help simply implying he is very new to PvP, and unfortunately had to face cruel PvP community .

I have noticed new ppls to join arena and as pve they attract opponent thingking this is PvP I have to fight and expect help from his teammates. Here not only the newcomer rant but the whole ppl sorrunding him starts to bully him in form of talking with the reason rush. It just showes the immaturity of the pvpers, I'd rather say the so called 'rusher' did nothing wrong . when u enter in pve arena, don't u expect to get rushed by several enemies don't u call ur team for help?

Above all u never know the real story, so called 'non-rusher' also may rush like a hypocrit blame the victim as 'rusher' and call his frnd/guilds and many many things r possible. People always rush, few rush just lower lvls few rush weaker opponents blah blah

It is all childish, and does not matter at all to me that is y I say 'rush' is a cheap and hypocrit term, get over it.
    A few things to say about this. First of all those people who expect to get teamed/want to take on 2/3 are not the people who cry after they get teamed. And those you rush and leave don't cry, they leave. Second, there are nubs who don't really know and expect help, but this is rare at 50-56, which is what i was focusing on.

Third, you clearly haven't heard how bad the language of some of the rushers get (yes i think this is an appropriate term). And you are right, there is nothing wrong with rushing, but there is nothing wrong with teaming, so honestly, if your okay with rushing then you should be good with teaming (get over it).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

you clearly haven't heard how bad the language of some of the rushers
    Well check this thread, I posted few examples, not all but I have many more
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...18#post1520818
    That's the reaction on getting rushed.

I'm not protecting anyone neither saying usually 'rushers' r good or anyone is bad. Just saying ur focusing on one side of the coin, u need to look at other side. If u say 'rushers cry' and use inappropriate language than I would say most of the PvP community act more or less like that does not matter its a so called rusher or not.

And if ur saying 'rushers cry' , rushing/ teaming is fine then , what do u thing 'non rushers' 'don't cry' (the term u used) lol it just funny how they make a story and tell frnds/guilds even after weeks 'that * * * * person teamed/rushed me, help'.
    Last edited by Waug; 04-17-2014 at 12:03 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I would agree with you that both non rushers and rushers cry, and that they both use equally inappropriate language. It really is a shame for pvp. And yes I am looking at "one side of the coin" but that was the point of this thread. There really isn't any excuse to use bad language over a game like this. But, in the situations where someone rushes (and in 50-56 it's often to try to piss other people off) I find it more obnoxious when they go off because of being teamed, or just flat out beat when the person rushes back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

You guys must stop with this "cry" or "stop cry" etc... Its actually the worst PvP expression i've never seen... Duh none (non retarded) will cry because he is teamed or rushed.
    Bang Bang I shot you down
    Bang Bang you hit the ground
    Bang Bang that awful sound
    Bang Bang I used to shoot you down -Nancy Sinatra

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Lexlyde For This Useful Post: