<rant>

Is it just me, or is anyone else who is new to Pocket Legends getting tired of being told our equipment is crap? It's daily someone complains that my wand and eye (which are level 50 pinks) are crap items. With these latest quests going on, the only thing people want to do is keeper runs. And all the old players, they run around in all their super rare items, having all the items they could ever want, and don't understand that it's extremely difficult for the new group to get these items when no one even stays in the game on victory lap if it isn't keeper.

I would love to have a laser wand and gurgox eye. I try and solo Plothoz all the time, and hope someone will join that will actually stick around to help kill it, but it's rare. I would love to even have a change to get these items, but it's so hard to find a group willing to go outside of these darn keeper runs.

So for all your old pocket legend players with your fishbowl helmets and tye dye armor, give us new crowd a break. Step off your high horse. Put your ego to the side. Spend a little time extra killing something that might help someone other than yourself. For those that have, thank you.

</rant>