Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: i think max gold cap should be raise

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mommyjane View Post
    we didnt say its hard to transfer dude, but it is very hassling imo. so if it can be raised to make stashing gold easier, why not right?
    and this thread isnt bragging or something just like what u r implying. bcause if the maker of the thread intedded to brag, u will be seeing more than that. just quit giving comments if u cant relate.
    I have that issue in pl, so I can relate. I never once "complained" about it. Wanna know what I did? Paid for another character. Lol it isnt even a hassle.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zhaucakieeIsDead View Post
    I have that issue in pl, so I can relate. I never once "complained" about it. Wanna know what I did? Paid for another character. Lol it isnt even a hassle.
    Yup, people are just plain lazy (like me).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    AL-Freelancer

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Xenobiotic For This Useful Post:

Z

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

I understand but I mean cmon, you knkw what this thread was about, why screen shot his gold? There are plenty of other problem to worry about. Look at pl for example at least here you can add enough items to cover it. Over there you cannot.
    lol when i was selling 2 arcane rings with no screen shots no everyone called me a fake seller and ask a 5-10 times to show the 2 rings.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by falmear View Post
    They can increase the drop rate of shards there by lowering the price. Problem solved without any code changes.
    This is how the arcane looting system works:

1. Chance to roll
    2. If arcane, system chooses between egg or weapon (shard is in weapon category). Egg is actually a greater category than weapon.
    3. From that, if the system lands on egg, it will randomly select the arcane egg you won. If the system lands on weapon, system will randomly select the weapon that you won.

If you increased rate of shard, you would be decreasing the rate of all other arcane weapons which would make the price raise. If you created a new category just for the shard, then it would increase the value of everything because now it's an even rarer chance to loot the shard or weapon. Since the egg category is the biggest, your logic would have that the shard category would be the 2nd biggest, and the weapon category is the smallest.

So, in that scenario, the weapons would then skyrocket, no? That's not solving the issue, it just makes other things more expensive.

PS: Shard is in the weapons category, I just gave it its own category for theoretical purposes.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyblu View Post
    lol when i was selling 2 arcane rings with no screen shots no everyone called me a fake seller and ask a 5-10 times to show the 2 rings.
    Well, I for one never doubt what people have. Youll never see those questions from me. I appreciate the fact that you support this game. Just please we really dont need to see your gold stash. Just brings on flames and jealousy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Lmao. People complain about wanting hooks, maul being removed from locked because they sell to for little. Same with arcane eggs. As for buying a shard, one person wanted 90m for it which I wasn't paying. And other one was sold to you for 83m. But I talked to the person before you and told him to talk to me before accepting any offers because he didn't want to sell. I really don't care whether or not I buy a shard or have an arcane ring at this point but I find it funny when you buy a shard for cheap its genius but when I say it should be lower so you can trade it with the gold cap its some how devious behavior. Sorry but you're a hypocrit.
    They want hooks removed from locked crates because they are now a useless item, not because they sell for so little. As for arcane eggs, all of them are still very useful so they should not be removed from crates.

When did I buy a shard for cheap? 83m for a shard is cheap? I recall your offer being a mere 2m higher. The first shards sold for 50m or so, but due to demand they have skyrocketed. I just find it extremely funny that you've made a thread complaining about the price of an arcane ring trying to find reasons to lower the price (and that was when it was 85m) and at the same time, in game, you are offering to pay these values although on forums you state that you won't.

Go try that card on someone else, Falmear.

PS: That's not to say I don't find the prices of an arcane ring ridiculous, but that is not the issue at hand. That problem results from inflation and supreme demand.
    Last edited by Zeus; 04-18-2014 at 05:01 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

And zeus, bro Im not trying to come at you, youre one of my best friends ig, but the issue was presented as a transfering gold issue. Not a trade issue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Well, I for one never doubt what people have. Youll never see those questions from me. I appreciate the fact that you support this game. Just please we really dont need to see your gold stash. Just brings on flames and jealousy.
    You can never make people happy. On one hand, if he doesn't post pictures, he's called a fake. On the other hand, if he does post pictures, he's called a show-off.

Oi vey!

PS: Not meant to offend in this post, I'm just making a true statement.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

This is a troll thread. If you can't figure out where to place the rest of the gold, I am laughing hysterically....

Cheap method:

1) Do daily token quest
    2) Repeat #1 until you get 120 tokens
    3) Buy extra character & now you get another 99,999,999 gold

Plat method:

1) Quit to menu
    2) Click on Characters
    3) Purchase Character slot which costs only 12 plat.

Then you can move gold between characters using your stash. So whats the problem? For someone with 200m...I would have expected you could figure this out. Why was I wrong?
    Some people do not have the mental capacity to solve a petty 'problem'.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Solid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

i dont think he is complaining.. hope u know the diffrence between "suggestion" and "complaint"
    well dude apparently, we has problem with the storage.. he is suggestion of expanding the gold storage bcoz its is hassle to him. if it isnt hassling u and found it easy transferring gold, then that is you.

im sure if sts would expand the gold storage, it would give u also a benefit if u got that much gold to stash

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    You can never make people happy. On one hand, if he doesn't post pictures, he's called a fake. On the other hand, if he does post pictures, he's called a show-off.

Oi vey!

PS: Not meant to offend in this post, I'm just making a true statement.
    So we need to show are stuff off to prove we arent fake? I have a 15inch &$@% you wanna see? Or will you take my word for it?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Z For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

guys no need to flame.

if a 50-100m more on storage and gold cap would hurt you guys?

its to avoid from being scam on a deals more than 100m.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mommyjane View Post
    i dont think he is complaining.. hope u know the diffrence between "suggestion" and "complaint"
    well dude apparently, we has problem with the storage.. he is suggestion of expanding the gold storage bcoz its is hassle to him. if it isnt hassling u and found it easy transferring gold, then that is you.

im sure if sts would expand the gold storage, it would give u also a benefit if u got that much gold to stash
    Maybe youre right, if im taking this the wrong way I apologize, perception is key, just looks like one of those threads.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    This is how the arcane looting system works:

1. Chance to roll
    2. If arcane, system chooses between egg or weapon (shard is in weapon category). Egg is actually a greater category than weapon.
    3. From that, if the system lands on egg, it will randomly select the arcane egg you won. If the system lands on weapon, system will randomly select the weapon that you won.

If you increased rate of shard, you would be decreasing the rate of all other arcane weapons which would make the price raise. If you created a new category just for the shard, then it would increase the value of everything because now it's an even rarer chance to loot the shard or weapon. Since the egg category is the biggest, your logic would have that the shard category would be the 2nd biggest, and the weapon category is the smallest.

So, in that scenario, the weapons would then skyrocket, no? That's not solving the issue, it just makes other things more expensive.

PS: Shard is in the weapons category, I just gave it its own category for theoretical purposes.
    I don't see any problem with increasing the value of existing arcane like weapons or eggs. I am sure people who open locked (which I am not one) would be happier that when they loot an arcane that is not worth so little. So you can come up with whatever imaginary strawman scenario. But I doubt prices on anything would "sky rocket" like weapons because there are already so many of them out there. You can stand in any town and find someone selling maul or hooks. Even arcane staff is very common based on how many are looted and floating around. But I wont argue your strawman because you don't work for STS and anyone can take what the devs say as how it works, twist it and create any imaginary scenario. Just because a few more shards drop, doesn't mean the end of the world. This is what we call FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear,_u...inty_and_doubt

Try a different strawman.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Solid View Post
    Some people do not have the mental capacity to solve a petty 'problem'.
    Again, if you looked at other scenarios, it is a concerning issue. Perhaps you do not have the mental capacity to see another scenario?

There was absolutely no reason to insult his intelligence. He's obviously not an english speaking player and the fact that he can communicate in multiple languages is great. Most Americans cannot even speak/write English properly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyblu View Post
    guys no need to flame.

if a 50-100m more on storage and gold cap would hurt you guys?

its to avoid from being scam on a deals more than 100m.
    Exactly, it's not like he's asking for an AP associated with it. It's for security purposes (at least in my case). Tell me, what is the downfall of doing this?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Whats the point of having 200-300m + ?lol
    Equipping every class char with arc ring when u can share 1 on all 3 and have that gold just to wake up every day and say oh man look at all that gold i have!

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

I don't see any problem with increasing the value of existing arcane like weapons or eggs. I am sure people who open locked (which I am not one) would be happier that when they loot an arcane that is not worth so little. So you can come up with whatever imaginary strawman scenario. But I doubt prices on anything would "sky rocket" like weapons because there are already so many of them out there. You can stand in any town and find someone selling maul or hooks. Even arcane staff is very common based on how many are looted and floating around. But I wont argue your strawman because you don't work for STS and anyone can take what the devs say as how it works, twist it and create any imaginary scenario. Just because a few more shards drop, doesn't mean the end of the world. This is what we call FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear,_u...inty_and_doubt

Try a different strawman.
    your out of the topic!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Zues we(I) are only going by how it was presented. And also you guys are throwing me in with the doubters, im a believer. Only time I need to see something, is when im ready to buy it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default platinum help pls

I boght visa card use a lot of money i get in try to buy platinum and it allwais cost eror wait 30 min some one can help tnx