Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: i think max gold cap should be raise

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Default i think max gold cap should be raise

Quote Originally Posted by Daddyblu View Post
    200m?? lol you dont know.

i dont want to say anymore but its hard to deal with 99 cap,, there is no need for another gold ap.

i deal with arcane rings and offers more than 100m.

also i tried the alternate toons to place the gold. still its hard to transfer golds
    Well sorry to burst the bubble Dad but not a lot of people in this game consider this a problem.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    AL-Freelancer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts

i deal with arcane rings and offers more than 100m.

also i tried the alternate toons to place the gold. still its hard to transfer golds
    This tells me they should increase the drop rate of shards and decrease the drop rate on arcane pets. Arcane pets are very cheap now with the exception of Samael. Most people who loot an arcane end up getting an egg. Looting an arcane egg doesn't even cover the cost of buying a mythic weapon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

lol people who havent experienced holding that much of gold would probably raise their brow and comment like its a show off coz they couldnt relate themselves to the problem.
    i dont think he needs to show how much he got for making this thread, he is rich most al players know that already...

sighs! i cant understand why people who dont have the same problem comments like they really knew how hassling is it.

btw, guys arcane ring costs 95- 110m now, and some players are merching arcane rings so why the gold storage wont be raised if its possible?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

To everybody posting condescendingly,

Has anyone checked the current prices of the arcane ring? Stash aside, the current prices of the arcane ring increase the opportunity to be scammed. Based on this alone, gold cap should be raised! (However, I do not think an AP for it should be present. We do not need another Midas).

If the OP just sold an arcane ring for 115m, the only legit way to do this is gold + items. However, why should the seller be forced to sell an item when it's an obvious flaw in the system?

C'mon now...

100M is not enough these days, that much is very apparent. As a result, the gold cap should not be 100M but perhaps 1000M.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

With all due respect "complaining" about gold cap being to small, is like me saying "aw man my wallets too fat, hey you guys should make pants with bigger pockets" cmon now its not that hard to switch toons and grab gold. All the problems that are in this game, that is one id like to have.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Z For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by falmear View Post
    This tells me they should increase the drop rate of shards and decrease the drop rate on arcane pets. Arcane pets are very cheap now with the exception of Samael. Most people who loot an arcane end up getting an egg. Looting an arcane egg doesn't even cover the cost of buying a mythic weapon.
    its not about arcane ring. even before it came a lot of people got problem regarding storage gold max out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post

Has anyone checked the current prices of the arcane ring? Stash aside, the current prices of the arcane ring increase the opportunity to be scammed. Based on this alone, gold cap should be raised! (However, I do not think an AP for it should be present. We do not need another Midas).

If the OP just sold an arcane ring for 115m, the only legit way to do this is gold + items. However, why should the seller be forced to sell an item when it's an obvious flaw in the system?

C'mon now...

100M is not enough these days, that much is very apparent. As a result, the gold cap should not be 100M but perhaps 1000M.
    They can increase the drop rate of shards there by lowering the price. Problem solved without any code changes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

C'mon now...

Bro I got too much respect for you, pleSe dont encourage it. Very small issue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

its not about arcane ring. even before it came a lot of people got problem regarding storage gold max out.
    Coming from a person like you Dad..You're like what one of the top 20 plat users in AL yet you can't use 12 platinum to open a character > stash money > get on character > get money = bam. Dad you claim you work and I believe you but this process probably takes what about 2 minutes?

AL-Freelancer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

A mythic weapon is discontinued and no longer drops in crates. An arcane weapon however is not.

Increasing the drop rate of the shard would then make it more common then looting any other arcane weapon. Subsequently, the arcane staff, hooks, and maul would raise in value due to them being looted less often.

The rate is fine right now, I think you're just trying to buy the shard as cheap as you can get it. How do I know? You were bidding on arcane shard that I was and actually outbid me at one point (although by that time, the shard was already sold to me).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

They can increase the drop rate of shards there by lowering the price. Problem solved without any code changes.
    as i told you its not about shards... the storage it self for gold is too low..

i have a friend with 700mil gold! just imagine how many toons he have just for hiding gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zhaucakieeIsDead View Post
    Bro I got too much respect for you, pleSe dont encourage it. Very small issue.
    I gotta deal with this issue as well...I have a fluctuating amount of 30-150m at any given time. Does this mean I have to deal with the possibility of being scammed as well when selling an arcane ring? The buyer can always claim that he does not have any items and can give me the gold at the end of the trade.

This happens in PL a lot already and you already know how many people get scammed from this issue.

So, in AL, I want to kill this issue before it starts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

i have a friend with 700mil gold! just imagine how many toons he have just for hiding gold.
    8 so what

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

700 Million gold > 7 toons. I have 12 characters for stash (of course they're to stash my trash pinks that idk what to do with)

AL-Freelancer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

we are not asking for a lot maybe another 50m on gold cap and storage would help.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xenobiotic View Post
    Coming from a person like you Dad..You're like what one of the top 20 plat users in AL yet you can't use 12 platinum to open a character > stash money > get on character > get money = bam. Dad you claim you work and I believe you but this process probably takes what about 2 minutes?

Read again, this is not even the main issue.

Trading high value items like arcane ring which are valued above the gold cap are effected by this issue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zhaucakieeIsDead View Post
    With all due respect "complaining" about gold cap being to small, is like me saying "aw man my wallets too fat, hey you guys should make pants with bigger pockets" cmon now its not that hard to switch toons and grab gold. All the problems that are in this game, that is one id like to have.
    we didnt say its hard to transfer dude, but it is very hassling imo. so if it can be raised to make stashing gold easier, why not right?
    and this thread isnt bragging or something just like what u r implying. bcause if the maker of the thread intedded to brag, u will be seeing more than that. just quit giving comments if u cant relate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

I gotta deal with this issue as well...I have a fluctuating amount of 30-150m at any given time. Does this mean I have to deal with the possibility of being scammed as well when selling an arcane ring? The buyer can always claim that he does not have any items and can give me the gold at the end of the trade.

This happens in PL a lot already and you already know how many people get scammed from this issue.

So, in AL, I want to kill this issue before it starts.
    I understand but I mean cmon, you knkw what this thread was about, why screen shot his gold? There are plenty of other problem to worry about. Look at pl for example at least here you can add enough items to cover it. Over there you cannot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Read again, this is not even the main issue.

Trading high value items like arcane ring which are valued above the gold cap are effected by this issue.
    He asked for a gold cap raise and I gave him a solution. About the Arcane Ring issue, I'm pretty sure slowly the arcane ring's price SHOULD (imho) deplete slowly.

AL-Freelancer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    403 Posts

A mythic weapon is discontinued and no longer drops in crates. An arcane weapon however is not.

Increasing the drop rate of the shard would then make it more common then looting any other arcane weapon. Subsequently, the arcane staff, hooks, and maul would raise in value due to them being looted less often.

The rate is fine right now, I think you're just trying to buy the shard as cheap as you can get it. How do I know? You were bidding on arcane shard that I was and actually outbid me at one point (although by that time, the shard was already sold to me).
    Lmao. People complain about wanting hooks, maul being removed from locked because they sell to for little. Same with arcane eggs. As for buying a shard, one person wanted 90m for it which I wasn't paying. And other one was sold to you for 83m. But I talked to the person before you and told him to talk to me before accepting any offers because he didn't want to sell. I really don't care whether or not I buy a shard or have an arcane ring at this point but I find it funny when you buy a shard for cheap its genius but when I say it should be lower so you can trade it with the gold cap its some how devious behavior. Sorry but you're a hypocrit.