Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: i think max gold cap should be raise

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mommyjane:1594642
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    You can never make people happy. On one hand, if he doesn't post pictures, he's called a fake. On the other hand, if he does post pictures, he's called a show-off.

Oi vey!

PS: Not meant to offend in this post, I'm just making a true statement.
    so true :3
    lol (-.-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Mrblu you have d wrong image in your request.

I don't understand if want a gold cap raise or just want to show us the guilds position on the LB ...
    Last edited by Anarchist; 04-18-2014 at 10:54 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    When arcane hooks came out, it was around 3m due to the limited cap. The gold cap was raised a few times and we saw an increase in the price of hooks. I would prefer not to increase the cap. Many future items would go above the 100m. Better to make things attainable in some form or another without plat than push them further away.
    That's what I thought. Sooner or later if stg does actually raise the gold cap, prices of better items would increase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AL-Freelancer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

To everybody posting condescendingly,

Has anyone checked the current prices of the arcane ring? Stash aside, the current prices of the arcane ring increase the opportunity to be scammed. Based on this alone, gold cap should be raised! (However, I do not think an AP for it should be present. We do not need another Midas).

If the OP just sold an arcane ring for 115m, the only legit way to do this is gold + items. However, why should the seller be forced to sell an item when it's an obvious flaw in the system?

C'mon now...

100M is not enough these days, that much is very apparent. As a result, the gold cap should not be 100M but perhaps 1000M.
    This post alone says exactly why the gold cap shouldn't be increased.

Some items should be able to be attainable in one lifespawn if you high level merchs don't mind.

The devs could increse the gold cap in the stash but that would benefit only Mrblu and a few others so the devs won't leave the current project they are working on. Add the fact there is actually a efficient way to bypass the cap in the stash by using multiple characters and your chance of seeing a stash cap raise gets = 0.

Gold cap raise is something 0.10% of AL want.

For the 0.10% it means they could sell the best items in the game for 100mplus.

For the 99.90% of the game it means they will never be able to get those items.

To StS: Now you prefer to listen to 0.10% or to the larger customers? One thing i am sure of is that the game DOES NOT offer middle-up downwards players a efficient way of obtaining 100m plus. So when the average players start understanding they can't get those items they will gradually start leaving until this game will remain with is merchs selling items at monster prices and poor players that can never make such amounts of gold. Is this what we want? Drive players away because of few?

Even the most op item in a game should be kept in touch with reality and scaled appropriately by using as a regulator the cost of the other items

Merchers are manipulating the arcane ring market like hell.
    Last edited by Anarchist; 04-19-2014 at 12:22 AM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anarchist For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Raise it.. but don't make it an achievement lol..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EliteFamily View Post
    Mrblu you have d wrong image in you request.

I don't understand if want a gold cap raise or just want to show us the guilds position on the LB ...
    lolz..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

This is no more i sell to make profit this is greed.

Want to ruin a already sick economy just to make extra 50m? Forget it.

Falmear wants arcane shard drop rate to decrease so he can finally loot one.
    Zeus and co want the gold cap to increase so they can sell the ring for more.

Both groups are pursuing their personal interest and don't even care to look at the situation as a whole. -_-
    Last edited by Arpluvial; 04-18-2014 at 11:12 PM. Reason: Inappropriate language.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

I think the gold cap should be raised in STASH, but... Players will have to pay a considerable fee (gold/plat).

Since we were debating gold sinks in earlier threads.. make it gold.. It will be their investment. After all, I'm sure the gold is burning a large hole in the pockets of some.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ebezaanec For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

I dont care, because this will never apply to me.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Sts is busy making improvements that benefit a larger group, such as upgrades to guild halls and management. I do recognize the gold cap issue for those handful of players merching rings and shards, but ATM it remains a minority of the game. There have been some helpful suggestions on this thread already how to handle this situations and for now should suffice.

New gear (mythics!) are on the horizon and we will all be merching items in a lot less range than the arcane ring soon enough. Hang in there guys!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Some items should be able to be attainable in one lifespawn if you high level merchs don't mind.

The devs could increse the gold cap in the stash but that would benefit only Mrblu and a few others so the devs won't leave the current project they are working on. Add the fact there is actually a efficient way to bypass the cap in the stash by using multiple characters and your chance of seeing a stash cap raise gets = 0.

To StS: Now you prefer to listen to 0.10% or to the larger customers? One thing i am sure of is that the game DOES NOT offer middle-up downwards players a efficient way of obtaining 100m plus. So when the average players start understanding they can't get those items they will gradually start leaving until this game will remain with is merchs selling items at monster prices and poor players that can never make such amounts of gold. Is this what we want? Drive players away because of few?

Even the most op item in a game should be kept in touch with reality and scaled appropriately by using as a regulator the cost of the other items

You said that "so the devs won't leave the current project they are working on", assuming that raising gold cap takes a lot of effort. I'm a programmer myself and I'm pretty sure it will only take less than 1 minute, unless they did some bad codes there

NB: I don't agree with raising the gold cap. Price of future items may raise even more if that happens.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk

14. The Following User Says Thank You to basketholic209 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by basketholic209 View Post
    You said that "so the devs won't leave the current project they are working on", assuming that raising gold cap takes a lot of effort. I'm a programmer myself and I'm pretty sure it will only take less than 1 minute, unless they did some bad codes there

NB: I don't agree with raising the gold cap. Price of future items may raise even more if that happens.

- Hey Sam raise that gold cap will ya?
    - Sure guys.

ALT+BUTTON RAISE GOLD CAP.

- Wow Sam that was fast took you less than 1m .

What programs are you studying? No cause *Surpriseeee* i code too so i know what i am talking about.
    Last edited by Anarchist; 04-19-2014 at 12:57 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

- Hey Sam raise that gold cap will ya?
    - Sure guys.

ALT+BUTTON RAISE GOLD CAP.

- Wow Sam that was fast took you less than 1m .

What programs are you studying? No cause *Surpriseeee* i code too so i know what i am talking about.
    If you're really a coder, you'll know that gold cap should be merely a constant that can be changed easily, obviously not by pressing ALT + button

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

OMG!
    I had a headache reading the whole thing.
    Guys stop TRYING to make a valid point here.
    It was clearly a show off thread. No matter what a Guy, his Mrs. And their lawyer/programmer/STS hidden employee/financial advisor/I'll report u all for not listening to me/I'll explain why the ring price is so high because it doesn't make any sense Say....

I remember when Bluu came to me. Asking to sell my ring to him.
    And I said no.
    His offer was 90mil (screenshots are available). And after I refused he said (we will not buy from you ever)... Bwahahhahaaaa.

If I loot a shard guys. I'll sell Again for 60, and rings, again at 85 (ask Injake, I sold him a ring)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by basketholic209 View Post
    If you're really a coder, you'll know that gold cap should be merely a constant that can be changed easily, obviously not by pressing ALT + button

Let us not go off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Moehummer View Post
    OMG!
    It was clearly a show off thread. No matter what a Guy, his Mrs. And their lawyer/programmer/STS hidden employee/financial advisor/I'll report u all for not listening to me/I'll explain why the ring price is so high because it doesn't make any sense Say....

And I said no.
    His offer was 90mil (screenshots are available). And after I refused he said (we will not buy from you ever)... Bwahahhahaaaa.

If I loot a shard guys. I'll sell Again for 60, and rings, again at 85 (ask Injake, I sold him a ring)
    ▲▲Said it all.

It is obvious Mrbluu is just trying to manipulate.
    Last edited by Anarchist; 04-19-2014 at 02:42 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Just no. Raising gold cap causes inflation and you know it, this suggestion is speculative and manipulative of the current arcane ring and shard owners.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    651 Posts

hehe, first world problems! I don't mind, as long as there aren't any achievements associated with it! I'm suprised that people with 50-100+m are still insterested in playing this game!
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EliteFamily:1595098
    To everybody posting condescendingly,

Has anyone checked the current prices of the arcane ring? Stash aside, the current prices of the arcane ring increase the opportunity to be scammed. Based on this alone, gold cap should be raised! (However, I do not think an AP for it should be present. We do not need another Midas).

If the OP just sold an arcane ring for 115m, the only legit way to do this is gold + items. However, why should the seller be forced to sell an item when it's an obvious flaw in the system?

C'mon now...

100M is not enough these days, that much is very apparent. As a result, the gold cap should not be 100M but perhaps 1000M.

I agree with this guy. Asking for a higher cap means that the highest legit trade amount is increased. Maybe not the arcane ring but maybe the next arcane could reach well over your proposed cap amount.

Increase stashable gold to 200m or even 1bn, stash gold really wont affect the market so its fine.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

It's a turn off to new players to see the gold cap this high.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moehummer View Post
    OMG!

And I said no.

Dirty :/
    duck dynasty falls