Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sts Fix Singe Please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    You owned singe eh? Past tense. Meaning you never hatched it, and just want to profit on the rest of your eggs?

Scorch is what needs fixing, singe is fine.
    Serancha as your sig indicate your a guild master you not a good example for your position accusing someone that you dont have evidence is not a good attitude. shame on your guild.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xlovableaze View Post
    Yes. I opened it on my twink so? And i dont think it needs buff. Youre just needing an attention

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk 2
    Singe give to your twink! nice stat.. open it in 41.. Singe good for stat.. But I think the glacian more better than singe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Imo singe is a good pet am using it on my rogue for pve, its very good ( my first arcane pet) ^_^ idk why u guys cry so much about it...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

someone asking for fix all player telling singe is good but when you ask someone asking how singe as a pet they are telling singe is useless worst pet,dont like to be arcane pet balance and competitive as your samael? lol how about make a thread dont fix singe. Were not crying.. and i just want a new season arcane pet to be usefull for some people like me. how about debuff samael. that would be nice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Fix singe... Why? Ont you think stats and passives are op? Even arcane ability is awesome. Why complaining? Because you hve no gold to feed it to get his happiness meter back full, or you want unlimited happines?
    Weak thread.
    How can you ask the little ones who hatched from the egg to become an egg again?yes. Impossible and so is getting singe egg back. Stop trying.
    Thanks.

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fixsinge View Post
    someone asking for fix all player telling singe is good but when you ask someone asking how singe as a pet they are telling singe is useless worst pet,dont like to be arcane pet balance and competitive as your samael? lol how about make a thread dont fix singe. Were not crying.. and i just want a new season arcane pet to be usefull for some people like me. how about debuff samael. that would be nice.
    Dam, its seem like you keep trolling eh
    Come on, Singe is arcane, which mean its not useless, and yourself just dont know how to use it...learn it use it well
    Debuff samael? Arcane is overpowered rarity and the look too, thats why Sam known as a Op pet (Other Arcane pet)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixsinge
    Serancha as your sig indicate your a guild master you not a good example for your position accusing someone that you dont have evidence is not a good attitude. shame on your guild.
    Shame on your name because your name is for trolling..

Solution:
    Stop saying "Singe is useless", better if you learn how to use it, not use it without learn the pet..
    And, this silly one problem, stop trolling.
    Last edited by Xeusx; 04-23-2014 at 04:09 AM.

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

lol.. wew. very funny. if dev like i will make my singe egg again and sell it.
    Tell me how, if you dont know, just dont post about that, and. Your post is very funny when you dont know how to make it like that
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixsinge
    im just trying to have a little buff on singe as Sts already admit that it would be more useful if they add something in other class. But when? How about debuff your Samael would you like it? dev please balance arcane pet. thanks
    All arcane pet is balanced as their every expansion, like Glacian;Glacian become op when in Nordr expansion, and same with others..
    So..I wanna ask you
    What rarity of Singe if singe buffed with high stats than others?
    Last edited by Xeusx; 04-23-2014 at 04:18 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Are you kidding me? Do you know the difference of samael and singe price? Singe goes for like 10-12m and sam 20-22m look at that difference . And you want them to be same price so you can merch them? Singe is a lot more cheaper than samael. And you are asking for a nerf to sam? Whats you point please? You cant even show a screen shot that you have singe with your ign.

Last edited by xlovableaze; 04-23-2014 at 06:05 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xlovableaze View Post
    Are you kidding me? Do you know the difference of samael and singe price? Singe goes for like 10-12m and sam 20-22m look at that difference . And you want them to be same price so you can merch them? Singe is a lot more cheaper than samael. And you are asking for a nerf to sam? Whats you point please? You cant even show a screen shot that you have singe with your ign.

Yes I do think so, that he doesn't have singe. Hes just giving a .........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

idk if singe is good in reality or not because I dont have one, but I think adding a firy aura that damages nearby opponents per tick to singe would be a cool balance, like samael's healing aura. glacian could have get an ice aura that slows down with chance to snare/freeze for 1 sec per tick. Hj maybe get a speed or crit or something team buff aura?

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sceazikua For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i am not asking for fix if i didnt own it. common sense. or maybe you own samael so you didnt want it to debuff. if you dont like my post you can free to post your own. im trying to ask dev not to start a debate on other player. dev please figure out please how can this beautiful arcane pet balance in other class. thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Serancha is a good GM, stop being so hypocritical, you judged her too fast as well.

And atleast her forum account is real ...post a time stamped ss of your character wearing singe and I'm sure people would take your request seriously (even if they disagree) because atm your posts make you look like a corrupted merchant (and a troll).
    Credits to Iady

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bless For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

why should i do what you tell me? serancha accused me first so shame on him. im not asking other player for buff. if dev ask me Ss ill do it.
    theres a bunch of corrupt merchant there in forum hunt em down. im only asking for a fix. i dont need arguement in my post please try to make another thread to not fix. its free to do it. why dont you try,,,thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

10m is not bad for an op pet. I do own sam,hj,whim id rather have singe than whim. Coz its op. And what buff do u want?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

OP pet? try to own one then back on the thread. all i want is fix it to be useful in some other class.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

So... what's wrong with singe? Is there anything you can point to? Is there anything you would improve? Add?

Come on... stop complaining and offer solutions.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

im only asking for a fix. i dont need arguement in my post please try to make another thread to not fix. its free to do it. why dont you try,,,thanks
    If you dont want criticisms/other opinions pm a dev, we dont need this 'argument' on a public forum.
    Credits to Iady

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Singe is already 'fixed' ... hence the problem ...

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to FluffNStuff For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

pm dev wow nice idea. i dont know how. why dont you try it. singe and scorch is a fail pet not recommended to buy to all gamers out there. i know now why this two dragons cant fly. i quit. waste of time.

moderator just delete this topic ignore all the post. thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

why should i do what you tell me? serancha accused me first so shame on him. im not asking other player for buff. if dev ask me Ss ill do it.
    theres a bunch of corrupt merchant there in forum hunt em down. im only asking for a fix. i dont need arguement in my post please try to make another thread to not fix. its free to do it. why dont you try,,,thanks

Lmao 3 people called you a merch before I posted. Check your facts, Sir Troll. And no shame on me or my guild. Everyone already knows I call it like I see it. It's part of my charm.

However, I have yet to see you say what you see wrong with singe, so obviously there is a major lack of credibility on your side.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.