Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Largest Gold Giveaway! Ever!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Extreme View Post
    Avid, Emagency is a really trusted friend of mine, I would do this deal with him if I had. Just my opinion though.
    I'm sure but I'm where in at now because I don't take risks. Everything I do is calculated. If he has the gold then finding some elites won't be to much to ask.
    AvidLegend - lvl 76 True Legend, Scavengerhunt- lvl 76 Elite Rhino, AvidTank - lvl 76 SpankTank
    *​I'm an Avid Player of Pocket Legends*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    70 Posts

Sad to see some older player leave PL.Good luck in RL and the event.I may grab a few gold for my Lv4 Rhino

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AvidLegend View Post
    I'm sure but I'm where in at now because I don't take risks. Everything I do is calculated. If he has the gold then finding some elites won't be to much to ask.
    Finding elites is harder than you think especially trying to buy them with gold

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills View Post
    Finding elites is harder than you think especially trying to buy them with gold
    I'm not saying it's easy but neither is finding a black dragon seller, so yea. Unfortunately it might take some effort on his part.
    AvidLegend - lvl 76 True Legend, Scavengerhunt- lvl 76 Elite Rhino, AvidTank - lvl 76 SpankTank

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

I'm leaving STS because I can't play a game produced by a company that abandons their game. They have a call of tut mentality not a world of Warcraft mentality when this is a mmo not a fps
    There's a difference between WoW and a tiny company made by StS=Their first mmo ever. 4 years was a long fps game then.
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jig View Post
    There's a difference between WoW and a tiny company made by StS=Their first mmo ever. 4 years was a long fps game then.
    It wasn't 4 years it was about 2 maybe 2 and a half this past year and a half doesn't count if it's not been updated. My point is community loyalty not a game designed for only temporary support. The point of the mmo should have been to keep it going for ever not design other games to the point where you can't support your own game anymore.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AvidLegend For This Useful Post:

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #47
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

AvidLegend, I closed your kickstarter thread because there is no way a kickstarter would work. It is a very noble idea, and I told you we were very touched, and we appreciate the sentiment.

We've explained, at length, and many many times why we are putting our development efforts forward instead of creating additional content for PL.

It is why we are surviving as a business, and why we can continue to run PL.

I love that you are so passionate about our game, and I hope you don't leave, but I understand your reasoning if you do.

All the best,

- Gary
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    AvidLegend, I closed your kickstarter thread because there is no way a kickstarter would work. It is a very noble idea, and I told you we were very touched, and we appreciate the sentiment.

We've explained, at length, and many many times why we are putting our development efforts forward instead of creating additional content for PL.

It is why we are surviving as a business, and why we can continue to run PL.

I love that you are so passionate about our game, and I hope you don't leave, but I understand your reasoning if you do.

All the best,

- Gary
    If what fluffnstuff added to this thread is true about you already having 3rd party backing that influences where you can and cannot spend their money then I understand your position completely. It's not 100% up to you. However if the company is financed purely by in app purchases then that is where my dilemma stands. Considering I searched to see if I could invest in your company's stock and could not find it leads me to believe if you do have private funding they came to you after your initial releases of your first three games and probably pushed for a game that had all the benefits with a few of their own twists *cough cough AL* and that is what your company did to survive. But with the lack of information provided about the finances of STS it's hard to tell.

That being said. I still have to leave because there is nothing left to do in this game and I can't for the life of me get invested in another one of the STS games for fear the same outcome would happen. I'm going to move on to ESO on console if it comes out because of the faith I have in Bethesda as a company. It's nothing personal against STS, but unfortunately I don't foresee a change in PL or the development of a future game I can comfortably be committed to. I stayed as long as I could and will sign in from time to time, but I can't even spend the 3000 plat I have at the moment because I'm no longer leveling, have no need to farm for wealth, and refuse to fill my inventory with recolored or renamed vanities. So I can't contribute financially anymore or receive benefit myself. But I'll keep watch in the forums from time to time and see what the future brings. I secretly hope for the downfall of AL because in my opinion it is what destroyed PL.

I remember the day everyone signed into AL for the first time and was faced with the choice to continue playing PL or switch over and without much content the graphics alone were intriguing, but after players started spending hundreds on crates they couldn't go back because they were too invested and the content in PL just stopped coming. It was a sad week but no where close to as sad of a week as this. All my friends who I got to play PL in real life with me are watching me go with sorrow because they know it means they won't have much left either. But everyone is excited for this massive gold giveaway so at least I can have one last enjoyment from this game I am so happy that you allowed me to play.

Thank you Gary,
    You will all be missed.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AvidLegend For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Oh man i've run out of thanks amazing post avid!
    "lol" - Ballins ™
    Pues
    Somemager
    Specifying

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Somemager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Somemager View Post
    Oh man i've run out of thanks amazing post avid!
    Lol I still have a few left. One for you... And for for you haha...

Any more offers on black dragon set?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Default Largest Gold Giveaway! Ever!

Not really a quote more of a please read this JustG
    In my thread on the trader's forum a player suggested that selling black dragon legitimately, because of its high price, may be easier to accomplish by having a dev like yourself swapping the items if we both send proof of ID and confirmation of traded item(s) emails to you. Apparently it was done once a very long time ago. I'm curious if this would be possible so that I can quickly host my giveaway!

Thank you for your time and response!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

That would be a nice thing to do
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Bump^

18.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #54
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Sorry AvidLegends, that is not something that I would do.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Sorry AvidLegends, that is not something that I would do.
    I didn't think so. The fact that a player said it happened before was only hope I had. I will just have to sell the long painstaking way.

But I have another question!
    Can I contact you or can you put me in touch with moderator outside a forum thread so I can discuss some ideas of my event I want to host to get some STS backing and promotion on Facebook page etc...

20.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #56
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

I believe Remiem is your best bet.
    | | | |

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I like STS's logic, "We won't update the game because there aren't as may players as our other game so we won't update it and we'll make even less money"

Seems quite illogic...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

I didn't think so. The fact that a player said it happened before was only hope I had. I will just have to sell the long painstaking way.

But I have another question!
    Can I contact you or can you put me in touch with moderator outside a forum thread so I can discuss some ideas of my event I want to host to get some STS backing and promotion on Facebook page etc...
    You could ask Zeus to middleman it... In my opinion he would be trustworthy enough to do it and there would be no reason for him to scam it because he doesn't even play PL anymore
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Xyzther For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyzther View Post
    You could ask Zeus to middleman it... In my opinion he would be trustworthy enough to do it and there would be no reason for him to scam it because he doesn't even play PL anymore
    Only if he goes back to the old signature I gave him haha!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

And to think I sold my black dragon dex set for just gold cap....*smashes head on the wall*

I like what you're doing, bummer that sts won't do the kickstarter.

I'll just wish ya GL tho!
    Credits to Iady