Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: <Immaculate> *New Thread! Never Surrender!*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leeelooo View Post
    I just wanted to thank you for inviting me to be a part of Immaculate. I look forward to playing with you all!
    I am turtle

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leeelooo View Post
    I just wanted to thank you for inviting me to be a part of Immaculate. I look forward to playing with you all!

Glad to have ya. Welcome aboard.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

With the influx of new members I think someone should mention to be wary of scams. Do not lend items to anyone, do not trade anything that won't fit in the trade window, and count the zeros in gold total. Also if someone is looking for a specific item and it is in auction house for significantly less than they are offering, be aware they might not trade after you buy from auction

4. The Following User Says Thank You to j3peaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Also dont forget to check the lvl of the item .. I got scammed by that trick..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Universalpro For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Hello Immaculate!

We have a guild forum. You can check it out at this location http://www.spacetimestudios.com/group.php?groupid=778

You will need to register,the guild forum is not hooked to your spacetime studios login. You will need to be on a computer, laptop, or tablet to go to this forum.

We have some very helpful guides on our guild forums, it will be worth your time.

One thread is to track what achievement points are needed per character. Please follow this link and let us know what achievement points you need. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/grou...122&do=discuss

Another useful thread we have is for egg drop locations. We are missing some information on the newest pets, be sure to comment on this thread if you know drop locations of eggs not yet listed or additional drops/locations of those eggs listed. If you know a link with drop locations of Shuyal and Tindirin eggs, please reply and let me know asap
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/grou...716&do=discuss

In addition to the egg drop thread we have a thread of available eggs for the pet achievements. These are eggs that are available for trade and the thread tells you how to proceed.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/grou...685&do=discuss

One helpful hint i would like to offer for those trying to fill a farming and/or elite party. In guild chat, be specific when trying to fill slots. try the following.
    /g 2 slots for elite <name of map> for <ap or farming>, <class most needed> I know it is a lot to type, but chances are high your party will fill before the need of asking for assistance a second time.

Remember the most important thing of all, we are here to have fun!!!
    Last edited by Sfubi; 09-02-2014 at 11:39 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sfubi For This Useful Post:

Jig

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Following is to answer a question from guild chat.

30% class loot elixir: this is to improve the chances that the items you loot will be for the class you are playing. This is not a luck elixir and you will not see a reroll message.

25% luck elixir: this will improve your chances at better loot. You will see a reroll message, this improves the loot to more valueable loot.

Both elixirs state they do not stack. This means you cant drink 3 class loots for 90% chance at class specific loot and you can't drink 3 lucks for 75% chance at better loot.

You can drink one class loot elixir kit and one luck elixir kit to increase the chance the loot you get will be for your class And a 25% chance at better loot.

I hope this helps!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

You're a true helper Sfu
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jig For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Name:  almeme.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  134.3 KB

Hi again team,

I know many of you will tied up this weekend in search for the elite golden dragonchests. So we have decided to have a quick and fun contest. We will have a best Arcane Legends Meme Contest. Here are the rules:

***PLEASE READ RULES CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFED***

RULES
    -You MUST send me your meme to my STS email here on forums. *Simply click my name, Annihilations, and go to the option private message and you will see an email box. On the second row to the right, there will be an image of a tree. This is how you upload your image to the email then hit send.*
    -Do not post your meme to this thread! I will post all qualifying memes once I have verified them.
    -Memes MUST be AL related and cannot include profanity, sexual content, obscenities, slurs, insensitive remarks, etc. If I feel it is breaking any of these rules, it will not be posted. Period.

Judging:

Four random officers will be selected to help judge the winners and one special judge from outside guild to make sure all is fair. We will decide down to the top 3 memes but all who entered will have their memes displayed. So even if you do not win your hardwork will be noticed.

Prizes:
    1st Place: Elite Golden Dragonscale Chest
    2nd Place: 150k Gold
    3rd Place: (3) 25% Luck Kits, (1) 25% Damage Bonus Kit, and (1) 15% Damage Reduction Kit

Be creative. Be funny. Be clean. You have until Sunday Septemeber 7, 5:00 PM/ 17:00 New York City Time to send me your meme. We will have judging done later that day.

Thanks and GL!!
    ====================================
    Entries:

Noisy
    Name:  noisymeme.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  142.0 KB

Sfu
    Name:  Screenshot_2014-09-06-12-18-04_zpsrtudog8_edit_1410021902855.png_zpsfjkb0ry_edit_1410021958767_.jpeg
Views: 213
Size:  62.2 KB

LadyJuvia
    Name:  snapit-capit_zpsd3224f33.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  155.1 KB

Kirstie
    Last edited by Annihilations; 09-07-2014 at 10:40 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Annihilations For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Thumbs up A few tips

Hello guys

I've been in the guild for a while now, and I've been running a ton of elite with different players. I would like to give some tips from a rouge's P.O.V during an elite run .

Warriors
    The tanks main job is to pull all the aggro (Aggro; to hold the mobs attention and attacks on oneself). Pulling aggro is done by having one of the few tank skills that says "taunt" (Heal, Chest Splitter, Juggernat, Windmill). It can also be done if you charge your skills, which is highly reccommed for a tank .
    If you're having trouble tanking the mobs with pots, Juggernaut is a great skill to unlock too

At any boss, we squishy classes like it if you could save your heal for when the boss does the "redzone" attack. Also, healing as much as possible when killing mobs.

Mages
    The mages are primarily to hold the mobs CC chained (To CC; To Crow Control a bunch of mobs). That being the following combo: (All charged) Fireball, Ice, Timeshift, Lightning (Some mages use shield as the mobs do too much damage). Temporaily stunning the mobs, will relief the tank for damage and he/she can heal up a bit. A good tip from my friend Haligali, is to switch out Timeshift for Shield at boss, so you can possibly survive .

Lately the "bigger" mobs have been one shooting the squishy classes, so if it's possible we would love for you, the mage, to freeze and fireball the hardest hitting mobs!
    (The "Big mobs: The Crab (Found in Elite Kraken Isles), The Witch & The Lizzards (Found in all Tindrin maps), The Ice Golem (Big Glacians, found in the Nordr), The Mages (Found in Shuyal)

Rouges
    The rouges main job is to focus down the hardest hitting mobs. As a PvE rouge, the skillsets seen are different. Some uses 2 team based skills, and some only uses 1. Aimed Shot and Noxious Bolt is the mst commonly used. Rouges often switch between Piercer, Shadow Veil, Traps and Razor. (Just a quick reminder that Razor and Veil is bugged. Upgrading only the extra time on razor, also makes you immune to root, snares, stuns and panic/terrifies. Shadow Veil's damage buff does not apply in PvP, as the % damage buff does not work in CTF)

It would be lovely if the rouges would try to focus down the 1 shooters and the boss. It is also never good to charge your skills (Beside Veil and Razor) as a rouge, as it draws aggro to you.

Regards
    Noisykillar/Tinysound

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soundlesskill For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hope to get black in arcane soon because got no internet
    Last edited by kaythereh; 09-14-2014 at 01:34 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kaythereh View Post
    Hope to get black in arcane soon because got no internet
    Oh snap

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Roberto077 For This Useful Post:

Jig

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto077 View Post
    Oh snap
    Lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Annihilations View Post

Name:  almeme.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  134.3 KB

Hi again team,

I know many of you will tied up this weekend in search for the elite golden dragonchests. So we have decided to have a quick and fun contest. We will have a best Arcane Legends Meme Contest. Here are the rules:

***PLEASE READ RULES CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFED***

RULES
    -You MUST send me your meme to my STS email here on forums. *Simply click my name, Annihilations, and go to the option private message and you will see an email box. On the second row to the right, there will be an image of a tree. This is how you upload your image to the email then hit send.*
    -Do not post your meme to this thread! I will post all qualifying memes once I have verified them.
    -Memes MUST be AL related and cannot include profanity, sexual content, obscenities, slurs, insensitive remarks, etc. If I feel it is breaking any of these rules, it will not be posted. Period.

Judging:

Four random officers will be selected to help judge the winners and one special judge from outside guild to make sure all is fair. We will decide down to the top 3 memes but all who entered will have their memes displayed. So even if you do not win your hardwork will be noticed.

Prizes:
    1st Place: Elite Golden Dragonscale Chest
    2nd Place: 150k Gold
    3rd Place: (3) 25% Luck Kits, (1) 25% Damage Bonus Kit, and (1) 15% Damage Reduction Kit

Be creative. Be funny. Be clean. You have until Sunday Septemeber 7, 12:01 AM/ 00:01AM New York City Time to send me your meme. We will have judging done later that day.

Thanks and GL!!
    Also I forgot to mention, you will need an URL link to send your image via private message. So u can upload your pics to any file or social networking site, copy the image link, then paste into the private message image url box. That easy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Annihilations View Post
    Also I forgot to mention, you will need an URL link to send your image via private message. So u can upload your pics to any file or social networking site, copy the image link, then paste into the private message image url box. That easy
    Easy for you to say Lations... Easy for you to say..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soundlesskill View Post
    copy n paste noisy.... copy n paste.....

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Photobucket is free and easy. Even I can use it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sfubi View Post
    Photobucket is free and easy. Even I can use it!
    You have no idea about my really, really noob skills on a PC Sfubi! :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  100.7 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  100.7 KB my meme magmaticus

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

You have no idea about my really, really noob skills on a PC Sfubi! :P
    I am the same, but besides the skills, I think I'm just super lazy with computers, I know how to use them, I just am really lazy xD
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jig View Post
    I am the same, but besides the skills, I think I'm just super lazy with computers, I know how to use them, I just am really lazy xD
    I just.. suck.. really bad :P