Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: <Immaculate> *New Thread! Never Surrender!*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

ok...continuing my list of guildies deserving appreciation:

Sfubi: she is a lady with lots of trumps card on her sleeves. She played all three characters and she leveled all three of them in no time....very persistent indeed She will help with achievements and maps. I love it when she asks "which character you need? tank, mage, or rogue" And when running hard map with her, she always gives clear direction and instruction Oh she even has some of those tricks and tactics to run normal maps fast

Cybernova: Very motivated newbie in town...I mean in guild...Yes nova is fairly new to immaculate (and if Im not mistaken to AL as well)...but she learned very fast. Always motivated to take down any challenges in front of her. And she is always ready to give a hand to those who need it

Baklolz: one of our best mages and stalkers He helps guildies alot with achievement. He also shares any tricks he knows about running elite maps, making elite maps easier to run and more bearable

My appreciation list is not complete without mentioning this guildmate who hasnt been online much lately...
    Zalgida/Fauksuras: he helped me to get ap for two hard elite maps (i.e. elite skull cove and elite wraith of heart) when the cap was still lv 36. I was fairly new to the guild at that time too. He also taught me about pet systems, rogue skills, tdm, and abit on merching.

Of course there are much more guildies that deserve my appreciations...these are the people who make immaculate fun....
    otahaanak, thrindal (my egg teammate - I just cannot say enough how awesome you guys are), oahionaba, cysna, chriztine, xpolosion (he is a great mage if only he would fight more and talk less), annih, anarchial, waynerdy, wirt, kalenna (for always saying hi to me and talk to me, your small gesture of friendliness is contagious ), swartz, kowido

ok I'll stop before my list gets longer >:-p

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fynnie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Nice sig
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

IM new in al and in immac since like 2 week i want say thanks to all guildies who make this guild awesome and thank to baklolz who alway answer my question and help me with some ap immaculate FTW ! .

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PatheBeastz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

I was hoping for more appreciations before I listed mine but I guess its time for me to share mine. My list will include only members who stayed with us or were with us until they became inactive:

First and foremost, if your name is not listed please do not think of me any less. I want to recognize those who aren't highly recognized first. You guys are all awesome and I don't have space for 330 people .

INACTIVES:

Griia/Griiamage/Griiawar- One of the best officers this guild has ever had. He was a student of the game and mastered all classes. No longer with us due to inactivity. Thanks for believing in me and our guild.

Katjahawk- Probably the best teammate ever and a wonderful human being. So wish you would come back and play again. I'm holding out hope.

Seamariners- Another candidate for best teammate ever. He was 100% sold on this guild. His enthusiasm for this game was unmatched. No longer with us due to inactivity.

ACTIVE/SEMI ACTIVE:

Jig- Ur a dinosaur bro
    Drilox- Only see you once in a blue moon but your still a wild kid. Come back full time so we can run some maps.
    Dynamius- Loyal to us since forever. Thanks man.
    Evilzone- Another bluemooner lol. Loyal forever.
    Aisori- I see you on usually late night. Been with us forever as well.
    Grien- I know you're not as active as back in the day but you have been a wonderful friend and guildie. Known u since I first started playing
    Zalgida- Bro, get your butt back in AL. Loyal forever.
    Oahi- Thanks Oah for your long term dedication to the guild. Ur tha best!
    Lunareja- Don't think I don't notice you farming and playing daily. Thanks for your loyalty.
    Zioness- Quiet player but has been here for awhile now. You have my thanks.
    Leeeeah- Thank you for believing in our guild and your continued friendliness.
    Fynnie- Meh... jk. Thanks for supporting our guildies in runs and advice.
    Cybernova- Awesomeness. Nuff said.
    Wirt- Keep up the good work bro. We are noticing.
    Kalenahawaii- Enthusiasm should be your name. You are always first to participate in events.
    Chriztine- Always ready and eager to help. Your efforts are noticed.
    Fizzy- You're gonna have to fight Kal for the name enthusiasm.
    Stap- Trusting and daily, loyal player. Thanks man

Special thanks: Baklolz- Thanks for your continuous hard work, loyalty, dedication, and support. This guild is lucky to have you with us. You need to just learn to listen to me more.

Extra thanks: Mid, Sfu, Thrin, Ota, Cheu, Xpo, Nesox, Nechronic, Bro, Snagard, Saan, Anarch, Kiii, Terrainrob, Waynerdy, Ztihnhcra, Allthebells, Ladymal aka bigbadbush, Imo, Ebhen, Od, Jfan, and Sammi.

Thanks to our special guest this weekend Remiem and also dont want to forget Samhayne and H2N for their continued dedication to AL and forums.

Thank you everyone for allowing this game to be enjoyable and playable for all this time.
    Last edited by Annihilations; 04-28-2014 at 10:32 AM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annihilations For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

I am sorry for the late post. So engrossed in game that I didnt look out to this thread. There are several players who deserve nomination. Literally all my guildmates.
    But if I have to mention someone it has to be Chriztine. She is always there to help no matter what map you ask her help to.
    The list continues to include baklolz..xpolosion(for his chat while fighting elite mobs) , midi(for showing some intricate details about the game), anni for the awesome guild. And to everyone else
    Cause Anarchial causes only ANARCHY!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Here's is my nomination for now, as if may add more...

Baklolz - You're a plain example of what an officer is meant to be, you have a good sense of humour, besides that time when we first met you kicked me ;( but you changed my mind on you and you where the total opposite, you really help when you can and super active. Love you Beklelz oh and your a beast at recruiting, whenever you go crazy you recruit like a beast thought I'd say that xD

Scarlett- I have seen you contribute to a lot of help in either runs, farming helping, just an all round player that loves to play very great player to have in a guild and wish we had more of you

Xpolosion - nub. Lol your a bloody legend, your a spark in the guild, hilarious, random, huge sense of humour, you pvp and pve which helps players that may want to pvp at times and you can help them and that makes them think that we can help with anything. Your a great officer and also a plain example of what an officer should be, your a great help to the guild and I mean it, heart of the party!

CyberNova - Cyber, you have come a very long way, you are an example of a very successful player, you have helped, in a lot of things, runs, ap's, tips, information, your a smart player, very smart, and pretty active, good job Cyber

Fynnie - Fynnie fynnie fynnie, you have been here for ages, and whenever I'm running some runs with the guild, your usually there to participate your very loyal to the guild, your a great player.

And to all the people that was here for a long time, thanks for being with us for so long.. You really made this guild strong, and stronger, and I hope some that are inactive now come back sometime and start playing again, I have a bad memory for long time areas so I can't really say much, mostly what Anni said

Lunareja - Even though I haven't really done any runs with you or anything, but I see your pretty darn active, and that's a good thing to have in a guild, active members.

And of course Annihilations, you have been my Guild master for over a year now.. And wow what an adventure, you have been a freaking amazing leader since day 1, I remember when the guild was small, and you invited me, you said we are still finding more smurfs for you, and I was just like yay, days counting down and the guild was growing pretty fast, warriors joined, rogues joined, I kept asking WHERES ME SMURFS, and what did he do, he got smurfs, I was happy, he listens to his guildies, and is a beast warrior, very very lucky that he found me and adopted me! And to this day we now have probably more smurfs then warriors and rogues! xD you are 24/7 always helping, hosting huge contests, giving away prizes, not many guilds can do this, and that is what makes us a great guild, his a PLAIN example of what a leader is meant to be! Probably more! That's Anni

I can only think of a certain amount of players but I will edit more I don't want it too big, all I can say is that everyone in this guild is amazing, thee are no favourites, there has been 0 dramas and that is solid effort! Shows how great of a guild anni has formed and all the members in it have showed.
    Veni Vidi Vici

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jig For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I am very happy to say that this guild absolutely rocks 100%, it is an honor and privilege to be here and I want to make sure everyone knows how much I appreciate them/this guild and why.

First off before I name any names, I want to share my experience so far in Immaculate. Everyone is respectful, helpful, easy going, very, very funny, a little crazy in a good way, very knowledgable, open, honest and just a joy to be a part of. I am extremely lucky and grateful to have found a home here especially right now in my life, without knowing it, all of you I have gotten to know have helped me through an on going incredible life changing event. 100% because of our guild, for the last two weeks this game has been my goto place to clear my head and find a break and distraction from tremendous grief.

This many awesome people in one place is really something special.

I hope I get to know everyone mentioned so far at some point. In the brief time Ive been here I have gotten to interact with and know a handful of wonderful members:

Cybernova - Super positive, funny, great player, helped me more times than I can count, cant say enough.

Leeeeah - Thank god for Leeeeah always doing pvp pretty much every time Im on, all hours of the day. I cant get enough of CTF and TDM, but in general the pvp in this game is full of many very immature negative players, Leeeeah has never complained once about anything and is always so much fun to team with! On top of that, Leeeeah is absolutely great to run with in pve.

Baklolz - My other go to pvp guildie, makes my day when we get in the same map even if its only for 20 seconds. Amazing player, great awareness and skill. Another great pve player as well that I am greatful for.

Xpolosion - This player wears his heart on his sleeve, will give you the shirt off his back, never asks for anything and has been especially helpful to me since I've joined. Xpo, thank you for valkin, 80% of my Aps, saving my butt in pvp, advice on my rogue, tips on my gear, introducing me to "Line", being so friendly towards me. Xpo made me feel at home right away and has been just beyond great in every way. I really was looking forward to honoring you.

Hhhohstapler - Just got to know this player only in the last few days and already have a great respect for. Never gives up, always positive, looking forward to running with stapler more.

Finally I want to say I am very impressed with Annihilations our GM. This thread and everything Anni has done for this guild that I have seen so far is amazing. When I joined Anni said he was laid back and not really hardcore about guild management/leadership, something to that effect. Talk about humble! Anni is an amazing GM, Deals with issues right away, always keeping a vigilant watch over everything making sure this stays a fun, pure, positive place. Anni finds time to create awesome events and motivational ideas for the guild. Anni was crazy enough to bring me into Immaculate and I cant tell you enough how awesome that has been. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
    Last edited by Allthebells; 04-28-2014 at 11:53 PM.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Allthebells For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

hello guys, maybe i post this in the wrong forum, but i dont know where, so just check it out
    maybe some of us have got the Elusive Fcking 4 [allthebells named it] a.k.a The Elusive Four. and maybe some of us haven't
    so i just share the location for those bosses.
    credit to Baklolz, Kaazineo, Xxjinriparkxx and Allthebells -> specially for the title name

well here we are :
    Skratch : Tombs of Kraag, Watcher's Tombs and Kraken Mines
    Amra-Zu : [Dead City] Arcanum Castle and Tower of Mardrom
    Argex : [Nordr] Oltgar Keep and Hall of Valheim
    First Mate Ripper : [Kraken Isles] Grog Beach and Skull Cove

well, i hope this help, goodluck for finding them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by exbhen View Post
    hello guys, maybe i post this in the wrong forum, but i dont know where, so just check it out
    maybe some of us have got the Elusive Fcking 4 [allthebells named it] a.k.a The Elusive Four. and maybe some of us haven't
    so i just share the location for those bosses.
    credit to Baklolz, Kaazineo, Xxjinriparkxx and Allthebells -> specially for the title name

well here we are :
    Skratch : Tombs of Kraag, Watcher's Tombs and Kraken Mines
    Amra-Zu : [Dead City] Arcanum Castle and Tower of Mardrom
    Argex : [Nordr] Oltgar Keep and Hall of Valheim
    First Mate Ripper : [Kraken Isles] Grog Beach and Skull Cove

well, i hope this help, goodluck for finding them
    Thanks man! Now I might actually go do it sometime when I'm bored hah. Thanks again
    Veni Vidi Vici

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Annihilations- The best person i have ever come across in the entire game Our guildmaster.. a great friend.. a great warrior wid terrific kdr ... when it comes to handling issues i havent seen anyone better thn him ...

Immaculate ws started by you and by god the entire trip has been amazing since the tym i have been here.. when i say we love you a lot i convey this msg frm the entire immaculate team
    you are just awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Allthebells View Post
    Finally I want to say I am very impressed with Annihilations our GM. This thread and everything Anni has done for this guild that I have seen so far is amazing. When I joined Anni said he was laid back and not really hardcore about guild management/leadership, something to that effect. Talk about humble! Anni is an amazing GM, Deals with issues right away, always keeping a vigilant watch over everything making sure this stays a fun, pure, positive place. Anni finds time to create awesome events and motivational ideas for the guild. Anni was crazy enough to bring me into Immaculate and I cant tell you enough how awesome that has been. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
    Humble inddeeed he brings out the best in people makes em work on their strengths

Quote Originally Posted by Jig View Post
    And of course Annihilations, you have been my Guild master for over a year now.. And wow what an adventure, you have been a freaking amazing leader since day 1, I remember when the guild was small, and you invited me, you said we are still finding more smurfs for you, and I was just like yay, days counting down and the guild was growing pretty fast, warriors joined, rogues joined, I kept asking WHERES ME SMURFS, and what did he do, he got smurfs, I was happy, he listens to his guildies, and is a beast warrior, very very lucky that he found me and adopted me! And to this day we now have probably more smurfs then warriors and rogues! xD you are 24/7 always helping, hosting huge contests, giving away prizes, not many guilds can do this, and that is what makes us a great guild, his a PLAIN example of what a leader is meant to be! Probably more! That's Anni
    M a smurf jig as a leader he carefully observes everyone and makes the right decisions.. i have never seen a guild master being so calm about issues..

All i want to say is ur the best guild master we could ever have
    LOVE YA BRO
    BAKLOLZ
    Guild Master of Immaculate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Congrats on 1 year and being a great guild. As for me I nominate all members for being the best. Because at one time or another we were there for each other. Especially midi ,thrin ,x sfubi,Che,nova , look u get the point. I can't thank y'all enough. Anni (homey) for making that thing for me and all the other good advice.
    Ign: aknell/saananer/sourapples/xxogkushxx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

I want to make a video this week. I need to get done with my school work first so probably going to start on thursday.

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Roberto077 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Gratz Anni. YOU are doing a great jobb. Immaculate would not be anything without YOU.
    I want to meantion Kal & Che MY sisters, for great runs and sharing. <3 I love you both <3
    Ana, my soulmate from India, "Mr Romantic "
    Xpo, who always brings a smile to my face.
    Baklolz, in think & thin mate
    There are many great players in the guild. Keep up the awesome work.

TLC, have fun!
    Chriz

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Annihilations is the best GM I have ever had and I have had many throughout the games I have played since 1995.

Anni, you always know what to say to get us on the right track. You always listen to us, and we can be a noisy bunch. You are one hell of a tank and I sure wish I could group with you more! You take the time to read the boards and inform us of things we may have missed.

I will be loyal to you and Immaculate forever.

Thank you for being an awesome man, awesome tank, and an awesome leader!!!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sfubi For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

So what can I say about annihilations that most people don't already observe or know. Not much. What makes him great is his ability to lead and be stern but at the same time being sensitive and respectful of others. Being a GM ain't easy. The amount of patience and calmness you must have is monumental. I've never seen him blow his lid or been rude to anyone when things got out of hand. He handled everything with a great finesse.

Anyone can be a GM, but it takes a very special person to be a great leader (Anni indeed is a great great leader)

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Midievalmodel For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Midievalmodel View Post
    So what can I say about annihilations that most people don't already observe or know. Not much. What makes him great is his ability to lead and be stern but at the same time being sensitive and respectful of others. Being a GM ain't easy. The amount of patience and calmness you must have is monumental. I've never seen him blow his lid or been rude to anyone when things got out of hand. He handled everything with a great finesse.

Anyone can be a GM, but it takes a very special person to be a great leader (Anni indeed is a great great leader)
    I can assure you that I most definitely cannot be a GM ever. I'm fine as a lower position but as soon as I get to Master I take it upon myself to do everything rather than promoting anyone to help, and that's bad because I'm lazy and wont do anything.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I am honored that I was mentioned above Thank you for noticing me
    Btw,I have to say thanks to one ex-member who was kicked out. Many of you remember Hoavaran in the bad light,I don't disapprove that,I just wanted to say thanks to him cause he was the one who brought me to this guild in first place. I am grateful for that.
    You all made my gaming experience much better. Probably if I wasn't in Immaculate,I wouldn't play this long. I'm not really a gaming type,but in here,I just have to log in daily and spend some time with you guys
    Thank you everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto077 View Post
    I can assure you that I most definitely cannot be a GM ever. I'm fine as a lower position but as soon as I get to Master I take it upon myself to do everything rather than promoting anyone to help, and that's bad because I'm lazy and wont do anything.
    Do you even play AL anymore? xD
    Veni Vidi Vici

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jig View Post
    Do you even play AL anymore? xD
    Yes. It's incredibly hard for me to find time to game in general.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Well I want to first throw out a broad thank you and appreciation to all members of this guild! I have a hard time singling people out for appreciations because so many people are awesome! But I'll do my best anyway.

Anni- excellent guildmaster. I have been in many guilds with and anni is probably the best guild master I have ever known.
    Midi- best tank EVER! Like seriously, midi you rule.
    Ota- funny and just all around awesome. Even booted a guy that called me a noob. You're my hero.
    Xpo- always makes me laugh, really, I'm not making that up.
    Fyn- my favorite arena pal! And running slave with anni haha
    Wirt- also a great tank and my elite running buddy you park like a pro
    kal - always takes time to say hi to me and is super sweet.
    Bigbadbush- you've helped me with my mage and I'm so freaking happy you changed your name! Cracks me up everytime.

These are just a few. Everyone in this guild is truly amazing. I'm happy that I can be apart of this team. It's been great support and has made be a better player. Thank you all.

Instagram: arcanemusings
    Guild: Immaculate