Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: The Big issue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Hi Bous! Thanks for the fabulous suggestion. I love seeing our players come up with great solutions using the tech we already have in game. It really helps the devs when deciding what is feasible for the future. A couple of our dev team have read your post already and we'll definitely keep your suggestion in mind when talking about what's next for PL. Thank you again.
    Am I hearing a quest for players to obtain the 2 pc and 3 pc ring?
    Sweet!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I'm a 3pc black dragon as most people know, but I agree with Bous as he has talked to me in-game about this. Considering how STS, sadly, aren't working on PL at all in terms of working for another cap currently, that obviously creates this problem of a permanent 2-cap ring which can't be merged with dragon. That being said, it is also unfair for those who perhaps have 1 elite and were wishing to go for the 2 or 3 pc elite ring with the next cap(s), which won't happen as far I see, but that's just how it is.
    tl;dr I agree with Bous, and this is coming from a person who doesn't have this problem (different perspective)
    PL: Sparkzzz (76) Bear, Earthquakezzz (76) Rhino, Melodical (75) Bird, Sparkszs (66) Mage, Fireboltzzz (56) Pally, Flamezzz (56) Bear
    Currently active for the L77 cap.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bous:1607009
    Quote Originally Posted by FortalWao View Post
    Combining two rings is a great way to balance PvP? Yes, +5 hit (or whatever minor changes to the original ring) makes it so much more balanced. 1 regen allows a pure int mage to kill a savage bear so easily. Everything is skill based.

Not.
    Oh here we go...this has nothing to do with pvp balance. It's so players who spent plat on dragon and have the 2pce elite ring can get the rings fused to get what they paid for.
    No I get what YOU meant, but some other dude started talking about how it would balance PvP. Also, I agree with that idea since I gave 2 2pc chars myself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Hi Bous! Thanks for the fabulous suggestion. I love seeing our players come up with great solutions using the tech we already have in game. It really helps the devs when deciding what is feasible for the future. A couple of our dev team have read your post already and we'll definitely keep your suggestion in mind when talking about what's next for PL. Thank you again.
    Is there any info on whether this will be introduced? Any info will be much appreciated!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bous View Post
    Is there any info on whether this will be introduced? Any info will be much appreciated!

Along with the suggestion,
    how bout a quest for players to get a 2 and 3 pc ring(since there won't be a new cap) and I'm sure many players were And still are looking forward to obtaining these elite rings themselves.
    Thanks

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Accomplished:1612217
    Quote Originally Posted by Bous View Post

Along with the suggestion,
    how bout a quest for players to get a 2 and 3 pc ring(since there won't be a new cap) and I'm sure many players were And still are looking forward to obtaining these elite rings themselves.
    Thanks
    Stop with that quest idea, you cannot get discontinued vanities (you can't get for instance a 2011 witch hat since it's 2014) and neither can you get a 2012 humania hat since it's 2014. The rings are an award for being here at THAT TIME and getting the xp at THAT TIME. Stop asking for a quest jeez.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Default The Big issue

Yeah, I get what you're saying.
    But it could be a new vanity, or not even a vanity, just a tough quest for the rings themselves. And I understand that the rings were for players who capped at that time, but how bout the new players who have been waiting for this cap to get their rings for over 1 and a half year?
    I just think it's only fair for them to be able to get these elite rings as well, knowing that there won't be an actual new cap:/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts

woa , this is a great idea , sts wud be making mad stax from the purchases too !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Accomplished View Post
    Yeah, I get what you're saying.
    But it could be a new vanity, or not even a vanity, just a tough quest for the rings themselves. And I understand that the rings were for players who capped at that time, but how bout the new players who have been waiting for this cap to get their rings for over 1 and a half year?
    I just think it's only fair for them to be able to get these elite rings as well, knowing that there won't be an actual new cap:/
    1 pce elite ring pls
    2 dodge 10 health 1 hit %

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Default The Big issue

Yeah, I'm sure all these things are possible and I believe Sam did mention it would be easy to code a quest for the 2 and 3 pc rings in the future.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Ok I'll be one of the honest elite rings users. I don't want new people to have it because I want to have a stat advantage over them. 1hp regen makes us so op, along with some 65 health or whatever, since auto attacks and skills do such low dmg.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Default The Big issue

Hopefully they will add a quest in future updates, don't think it should be too much work.