Thread: constant drops... I find myself on my phones home screen

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Question constant drops... I find myself on my phones home screen

if I tap on the game icon again I'm back where I was,
    (the server didn't see a disconnect). If I was in fight
    both the mob and my enchanter are still fighting, its weird.

I do want to say that I like the game -- the underlying story is interesting,
    for a phone the graphics and effects are great. I do wish there was a PDF
    user manual, explaining the mechanics of play. I could intuit how to solo
    play and the system for questing. But simple functions like a player to player
    trade or how to cast heal on another toon does not seem to be documented.

I tried targeting the other toon, but that didn't set a target for friendly magick.
    Is it not possible to heal someone else?

I have my enchanter up to level 7 with most adds to int (as its a spell caster).
    I've been running around the 1st 2 areas with regular and 'fancy' zombies.

Is there documentation (any of a web site, wiki or manual) anywhere?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Depending on what firmware you are running, ect. It is most likely your Mtask. Make sure your phone has plenty of free'd up RAM or else you will find yourself chopping and crashing quite frequently. The server will not DC you unless you have surpassed an allotted time? (my experience of getting calls or texts during play.)

Back after the game had been out for a month or so, I recall reading a thread about a mate who was creating a wiki page, and from what I recall, It seemed to work quite well but lacked completion? URL Is saved on other pc so I can't link :/ atm.

Heals work like AOE's. Whoever is within the designated area will receive heals.

Without a guide it is pretty frustrating to figure out the game (this reason and WoW binges lead to my lack of play the first month pl hit the AS.) However, it still is pretty basic. To trade you simply tap on somebody(or their name if in party) and the tabs up top will get you to the "give" and "trade" screens :]

Something I tell every new player is that you don't REALLY experience the games full rightousness until you pass the first couple campaigns. So if you are pleased thus far, things are just going to get better and better.

All of this is just from my personal experience, so whether it is technically correct or not, idk ;]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Wink I guess that makes sense...

the phone's OS (Android 2.2) is supposed to manage its apps and is probably
    not garbage collecting idle apps. Then running out of ram. I wonder if I had
    a swap space if those idle apps would be paged out?

I didn't know the heal was an AoE spell. so I just need to be near the target
    for it to help. *grin* with all the zombies, you'd think was the season was
    halloween not xmas .

Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...highlight=wiki

Idk if this is what you are looking for, but it appears to be a pretty simple and informative site, but I've only spent about 20 seconds on it. Regardless, I guess there are actually quite a few independent PL guides.

Ultimately, you should be able to attain a lot of information from just the forums itself. Other than that the best advice I can give is just ask in game players for help.

Happy zombie slaying

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My iPhone just dumped me right in the middle of fighting lil'o in trials. This seems to be happening more frequently as of late. And for me seems to be in the last campaign of ao. What should I look for? No text no call when it happens to me. It is frustrating cuz it is usually during fights with the bosses.
    Thanks,
    Mark

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

While some of the crashes are glitches, most of them aren't and are due to the limited memory issues in devices. If you are having crashes on a 3rd gen ipod(8 gig doesn't count as 3rd gen, as they actually just resold a 2nd gen 8 gig) or anything higher/any of the new android super phones (nexus one, droid, droid 2, droid incredible, droid r2rd2, HTC EVO, Epic 4G, Nexus 2, Mytouch 4g, Samsung galaxy s smartphone series) Then you should not be having crashes and it is either buggy code in your device or buggy code in the game itself.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List