Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Game crash

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Game crash

I've been kicked out of the game a few times today for some reason. It started either today or last night and I haven't changed anything other than upgrade to 4.2 in the iPhone and upgrade to 1.6 for the app. I believe my ping was below 500 each time as well.

My screen just goes black temporarily and then I'm on the home page. One time after it happened and I logged back into the game, I was without background music for awhile. It didn't come back until I went into the menus where there was music and then exited the menus.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Yeah mine crash sometimes, I randomly play you know chilling in PvP then BOOM my app closes lol..

3.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,494 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ayrilana View Post
    I've been kicked out of the game a few times today for some reason. It started either today or last night and I haven't changed anything other than upgrade to 4.2 in the iPhone and upgrade to 1.6 for the app. I believe my ping was below 500 each time as well.

My screen just goes black temporarily and then I'm on the home page. One time after it happened and I logged back into the game, I was without background music for awhile. It didn't come back until I went into the menus where there was music and then exited the menus.
    Which iPhone? What are you doing exactly when it happens? We'll check the crash logs reported by iTunes for anything.

-ALS