Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: random bullying

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Default random bullying

So i log in as my rogue and some mage not sure if i can say his name so i wont say yet. He told everyone in windmoore to report me as a hacker. I dont do those things and never will i ignored him and reported him for inopropate behavior. Not sure if it will help what do i do im a nice guy and never do bad.i only help my guild mates and new friends i dont know why jerks keep targeting me.any advice and thanks for your time and have a nice day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Send an email to support@spacetimestudios.com and they should solve your issue. You can say the player's name in the email but not on the forums.

btw, my friend who plays League of Legends with me had the exact same name as you (scarysmerf) on his smurf xD just a little coincidence

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Roberto077 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Thanks for the link i sent a email to them hope they help im just tired of bullys this spoused to be a fun game and bullys are even here in the game.but thanks have a nice day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

cyber bullies...just mute them. STS has access to chat logs, and other account related stuff.

They can look through that stuff for evidence

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Thx and yes i did mute him but its easy to just make a new char or change names he will bully some other players but i hope he dosnt. No one needs to be picked on lets just have fun and enjoy this awsome game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ruizhe
    cyber bullies...just mute them. STS has access to chat logs, and other account related stuff.

They can look through that stuff for evidence
    Though it does help support by providing your own screenshots. It can take time to dig through chat logs to find proof. You'll get a quicker response if you provide your own proof.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

He can waste time and report you They wont Ban you with no evidence of hacking.

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk,Ign Athellica

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

dear all and sts. how to report the conversation other than English. for example, Indonesian and Indonesian in itself partly using non-standard language, slang, abbreviated language etc or even use local languages ​​in Indonesia such as Java language. if sts have to translate or find someone who understands or how?. yeah it is true most people use English. but if chat with fellow countries, I think more comfortable talking with national language.

Sent from my Lenovo A390_ROW using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yusuf bantur View Post
    dear all and sts. how to report the conversation other than English. for example, Indonesian and Indonesian in itself partly using non-standard language, slang, abbreviated language etc or even use local languages ​​in Indonesia such as Java language. if sts have to translate or find someone who understands or how?. yeah it is true most people use English. but if chat with fellow countries, I think more comfortable talking with national language.

email support@spacetimestudios.com
    provide screenshots and a translation website link.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ruizhe View Post
    if the conversation in pictures how to translate it, whereas if I translate it certainly can not be trusted. sorry, but I really do not understand how and sorry if troublesome. I've reported via email player who ever tried to cheat me with real money I just explained that in my conversation with him there is evidence of Indonesian language, instead of the standard language more inclined slang. I can not screenshot that time. and idly curious and recently I sent friendship through another char, but the char he is still there. when there is a statement that tried to exchange real money account can be closed. it happened more than a month ago. I actually do not have a case right now. but char my friend my old guild master, hacked and many guild members are kicked. I have not talked to him and doubt if he has proof screenshots. certainly he knows the culprit through a private chat message, he said. I already recommend for this report, but through a friend that her friend too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ruizhe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by yusuf bantur View Post
    if the conversation in pictures how to translate it, whereas if I translate it certainly can not be trusted. sorry, but I really do not understand how and sorry if troublesome. I've reported via email player who ever tried to cheat me with real money I just explained that in my conversation with him there is evidence of Indonesian language, instead of the standard language more inclined slang. I can not screenshot that time. and idly curious and recently I sent friendship through another char, but the char he is still there. when there is a statement that tried to exchange real money account can be closed. it happened more than a month ago. I actually do not have a case right now. but char my friend my old guild master, hacked and many guild members are kicked. I have not talked to him and doubt if he has proof screenshots. certainly he knows the culprit through a private chat message, he said. I already recommend for this report, but through a friend that her friend too.

I've written so much, but just a way to understand. I could write a manual on google translation translation and then send the link. only if it is not the standard language would be difficult I think. stupid me ahahaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Please place them on Ignore list!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

when we type /report it should also send a message/notification to the person being reported so theyd shut the hell up

and believe you when you tell them you reported them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Thank you everyone i did /report and ive been good since.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by scarysmerf View Post
    So i log in as my rogue and some mage not sure if i can say his name so i wont say yet. He told everyone in windmoore to report me as a hacker. I dont do those things and never will i ignored him and reported him for inopropate behavior. Not sure if it will help what do i do im a nice guy and never do bad.i only help my guild mates and new friends i dont know why jerks keep targeting me.any advice and thanks for your time and have a nice day.
    Even if 100 person reported you, support wont do any action before they see a good proof to do so, so you only worry about your reputation inside the game cause like they say liers start talking and stupid people start believing, meh who cares anyway if your a good person people will know so do nothing and be who you are

17.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #16
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Report the situation to the support team at support@spacetimestudios.com - they will be able to assist you further with any issues like this. Outside of that, I recommend using the in-game tools to block/ignore people.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

Thanks i did all of the above reported and ignored him and thanks for the reply. Have a nice day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by scarysmerf View Post
    been there, I got bunch of people on my ignore lists either yet its not helping it to stop. Some crazy players do dummy accounts to pm me and spam my inbox with negative things both in game and in personal life. STS should probably put time about this cases too as in my case its really annoying and sometimes put ones reputation down. Just saying since I tried to report yet nothing happened.

cute is just my cover

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

this is random :3 Name:  sigh.png
Views: 142
Size:  1.69 MB
    I was crazy before it was fashionable.