Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: new support team?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Angry new support team?

My in game name is.... was Lutscherrrr.
    When I got scammed ans later also insulted by a player I reported it to sts support team.
    That scammer shouted in towne that I would have scammed him and made many many people believe it and report me.
    That is why I decided to contact sts, but what would our lovely support to instead of punishing those who actually do bad things? You are totally right! They let people like that go on and search for reasons to ban the victims!
    I sent lots of screens to sts support, showing them the scam, all the chats how he insulted me and I never did to him because I thought he would get punished for it and how the scammer changed name two times because of me.
    And what does that guy (who I do not want to call by his name... Tybafz, sorry just wanted to [be random]... Hope u get it), yes you guessed correct again! He ignores everything I sent him and critizes the line only where I tell a friend "report overtank bro" because I was mad, because he called me a son of a b!tch and called my father a bastard, that friend of mine did not take it seriously because he knew I was angry since he knew the guy scammed me.
    So me, Lutscherrrr, the guy who never scammed anybody, gets banned for getting scammed ans insulted.
    Ty sts that exactly is what i wanted the whole time.
    You helped me a lot!
    And many thanks to zszazauwtwz, just wanted to [be random] again.
    Hint : sarcasm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Lol if u say (be random) quick it sounds like another word... Just realized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Well certainly flaiming on the forums isn't going to help you out. Give it time, make a solid case and present it.
    77 - Emagency, Bearnacle, Tweetment
    l2 WandnBracer - WeeklyRaffle
    I'm your Pocket Legends Weekly Raffle Host

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Emagency For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Guess what I did.... And now guess what they did... Correct again, they just closed my case!
    You are so good at guessing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Btw this is the second time I am posting this, they deleted the first post.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Emergency, did you read the post? I guess you didn't and I make that conclusion by your question. Lutscherrr has done a pretty solid report about a scam which what he cared most is the other guy's rudeness. Indeed he raged and said to someone to report the scammer but come on STS, who wouldn't say that when angry and when raging?! Actions taken by STS were irresponsible and wrong. This game is being ruined by its own devs. Let's be clear and speak up! STS is a bunch of rookies who became famous and maybe rich in a pretty short time. Their games are not well developed always and their support is poor. Please if you can oppose me do so and explain your points.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    481 Posts

I'm sorry to hear, lutsh, have you tried re-emailing them? I guess thats your best bet :/
    Judgementals, Retired Officer of Rated M.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

Ew why change forum names Chris....Sorry for off-topic

On topic, Idk what good it is gonna do you if you are just telling the community.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Well sheu, I saw that post of that guy who says he was scammed when giving his data to a guy who said he could help him.
    JustG said to contact support and he will do what he can, now imagine the poor scammed guy contacted support first, they would have given him a perma ban and close topic.
    That means you get way better help here than from that, like Gymclassheroe said,rookie support team.
    Also I want to show you all how silly reasons of bans can be.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lutscherrrr View Post
    Well sheu, I saw that post of that guy who says he was scammed when giving his data to a guy who said he could help him.
    JustG said to contact support and he will do what he can, now imagine the poor scammed guy contacted support first, they would have given him a perma ban and close topic.
    That means you get way better help here than from that, like Gymclassheroe said,rookie support team.
    Also I want to show you all how silly reasons of bans can be.

i want to say here that STS tells people ingame to NEVER EVER give out your account info. That guy you are talking about Gave his account info away. Therefore, the guy is banned for breaking the terms of service.

now as for the person who accused you and insulted you, email the screenshots to support(at)spacetimestudios.com

We, regular players, cannot help you except refer you to the support team's email
    Last edited by Schnitzel; 04-28-2014 at 07:11 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lutscherrrr View Post
    My in game name is.... was Lutscherrrr.
    When I got scammed ans later also insulted by a player I reported it to sts support team.
    That scammer shouted in towne that I would have scammed him and made many many people believe it and report me.
    That is why I decided to contact sts, but what would our lovely support to instead of punishing those who actually do bad things? You are totally right! They let people like that go on and search for reasons to ban the victims!
    I sent lots of screens to sts support, showing them the scam, all the chats how he insulted me and I never did to him because I thought he would get punished for it and how the scammer changed name two times because of me.
    And what does that guy (who I do not want to call by his name... Tybafz, sorry just wanted to [be random]... Hope u get it), yes you guessed correct again! He ignores everything I sent him and critizes the line only where I tell a friend "report overtank bro" because I was mad, because he called me a son of a b!tch and called my father a bastard, that friend of mine did not take it seriously because he knew I was angry since he knew the guy scammed me.
    So me, Lutscherrrr, the guy who never scammed anybody, gets banned for getting scammed ans insulted.
    Ty sts that exactly is what i wanted the whole time.
    You helped me a lot!
    And many thanks to zszazauwtwz, just wanted to [be random] again.
    Hint : sarcasm.
    Ur best bet is emailing them directly cuz sts wont help u on forums so just email dem i wish u luck

14.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Hi Lutscherrrr,

We're sorry to hear about the issues with your account, but the forums are not the place to discuss this. Please continue discussing your situation with support as they are the only ones who can assist you at this point in time.

We wish you the best of luck in getting your situation resolved.
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com