Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Achievement got much harder

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Finally a great improvement done by STS. Good job guys... why to have an easy AP?

And now people can't just run by ending a game... they will use the leave button so more satisfaction!

And btw, I'm at 1.5 k flags, so it's hard for me also BUT MUCH BETTER THAN BEFORE, and not simple to get it... Work out for it! Don't expect everything to come to you!

Thanks STS for this amazing update!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Paulsebi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Yep. Let's all quit now because we can't get that one ap easily

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rare For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

imo, the new ctf system is awesome. it would be less dramatic since u have to kill to be able to flag and your friends wont be pouting why u killed them ( if they joined opposite team).
    getting that AP needs hardwork. thats why it is called 'achievement'.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mommyjane For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

a New PvP System with New Achievements will be Totally Awesome, They can delete the Previous PvP APS in New Client.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

As I said, only way to fix this is get rid of achievement for flags and LOWER them. People who farmed flags for the achievement get it earlier, people who farmed 10k+ are all the ones on leaderboards already..

Do it before you lose your customers sts ... Know one is liking this. On top of it add quests and more ap's obviously.
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jig View Post
    As I said, only way to fix this is get rid of achievement for flags and LOWER them. People who farmed flags for the achievement get it earlier, people who farmed 10k+ are all the ones on leaderboards already..

Do it before you lose your customers sts ... Know one is liking this. On top of it add quests and more ap's obviously.
    if the floag AP will be removed, whats the point of the name 'CTF' in pvp which means capture the flag. knowing that the achievement is really hard to achieve, removing its ap is just ridiculous. imo, adding points for 10k flags is better than removing the ap.

and come on guys, its not sts's fault if u work on ur flag ap's late than the other who has it already. most of them worked hard to achieve it and removing the ap is very unfair on their part.
    its normal for a game to change its system for the benefits/ good of the game itself and its players. coz the main problem in ctf is the pvp drama and i think thats the reason why they changed the system of capturing the flag.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mommyjane View Post
    if the floag AP will be removed, whats the point of the name 'CTF' in pvp which means capture the flag. knowing that the achievement is really hard to achieve, removing its ap is just ridiculous. imo, adding points for 10k flags is better than removing the ap.

and come on guys, its not sts's fault if u work on ur flag ap's late than the other who has it already. most of them worked hard to achieve it and removing the ap is very unfair on their part.
    its normal for a game to change its system for the benefits/ good of the game itself and its players. coz the main problem in ctf is the pvp drama and i think thats the reason why they changed the system of capturing the flag.
    Yeah alright, but I also said somewhere, to REDUCE it, maybe even that is bad because they farmed so many flags, reduce to maybe 2k? Idk not 10k though that's rough... Can't see what else they can do..

Like seriously though they're doing an outstanding job, they started of with this, which actually fixed ctf quite a bit, but it is NOT going to stop flaggers from boosting, if the 10k stays there, they will abuse the ctf ways and find another way and boost. But we will see what else they can do or if anyone in the community can come up with any ideas

Tbh, if noticed everyone is actually attacking in groups now, because they can't purely flag, every cya game I been in lately are quite solid, just... Know one flagged.. Besides 1 booster which was aloud apparently.
    Veni Vidi Vici

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Ofc remove flag ap's it's just annoying now. 10k flags will take 10 years. Just remove flag's ap's and introduce new ap's.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtmeet View Post
    Ofc remove flag ap's it's just annoying now. 10k flags will take 10 years. Just remove flag's ap's and introduce new ap's.
    Well,even though everyone here is mad because the leaderboarders have the aps, i think that this would be terribly unfair against them...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jinathedemo View Post
    Well,even though everyone here is mad because the leaderboarders have the aps, i think that this would be terribly unfair against them...
    So its fair to take away banners each cap but cannot get them again? This is sooort of the same thing, its only fixing ctf am I wrong? Im half asleep typing again :3
    Veni Vidi Vici

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    275 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jig View Post
    So its fair to take away banners each cap but cannot get them again? This is sooort of the same thing, its only fixing ctf am I wrong? Im half asleep typing again :3
    I understand your point, but the banners is just a show off, och means that they dont affect peoples hard working today, and the removing of the aps will Change the entire leaderboards, and be extremely unfair against them, since they have to work themselves to really be top players again. I would be happy with removing the easier aps, but because this is so hard they deserve to still have it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

I wouldn't mind if they changed the Flag AP's a bit. I got lucky and managed to get the 500 Flag AP this weekend before it was patched up. I was aiming for the 1K AP also, but I was pretty busy and now, meh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Play with a good guild and protect your own flag.