Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: In memory of our good friends who quit the game

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Default In memory of our good friends who quit the game

Who is Anegraebar?

he is an amazing player who was insulted and mistreated by many pvp players for playing unfair in pvp , in my opinion if those players gave him the chance to express himself like I did they would change their mind in no time, at the beginning I was one of them before I decided to speak to him or to understand him even if he can't speak English , then I found out that he is an amazing 45yrs old Korean guy who have a sense of humor and loyal to his friends , he would do anything to protect them no matter what will happen also I found out that he didn't know what gang means since he can't speak English ,he was just playing the game .

He is known for his famous phrases , and some of his funny phrases are "kkkk 1!!!!5 kkkk" which means 1 vs 5 , "boy 18 kkkkk" which means I'm a teenager he use this to tease me just for fun lol! , "boy ganger" he is saying that I'm a ganger so players start farming me but he is joking for sure , he started saying this after I translated to him what gang in Korean means , immediately he used it against me xD , "boy good " he says that when I win a duel , "boy kiss girl?" He says this when I'm standing beside a rogue , he saved me many times in pvp and I respect him for that , I miss him ,I miss his phrases and his sense of humor .

Anyway after being insulted and annoyed he decided to stop attacking anyone in pvp , after that I started seeing him hiding in pvp corners or standing beside the wall doing nothing except changing weapons and pets "onade style " which was really awkward ! Then after suffering he quit the game .

you can still find his new name in leaderboard under ctf kills "sydneysmith" 32,797k kills!! , I would like his name to be immortal in this game because he deserve it .

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 970
Size:  338.3 KB

I think new arcane legends players should know more about old player who quit the game and left amazing accomplishments such as patrick , deathproof, blackadder , xcs and many more others , so If you had an amazing friend who quit the game and you miss him ,you can tell us and mention what was special about him or what he accomplished , who knows ? Maybe someone will post a thread for you one day , also post screenshots in this thread if you have
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Xbadboyx; 04-29-2014 at 11:22 PM.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Xbadboyx For This Useful Post: