Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: In memory of our good friends who quit the game

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxxanna View Post
    So many people I've played with over time and too many to even begin to cover them all have quit that I will miss. Most of all.. I miss my best and first friend I ever made in this game.. Ohbee. He stuck by my side through 4 different guilds (god love him, lol). If I could get him to come back to AL, I swear I'd pay 1mil in real life money. And my other friend Exmover, whom alot of people would have found farming antee and the arena endlessly. I miss all his tips and tricks that have truly helped me to be the player I am today. Wherever they are, I hope they're all very happy. I love you all <3
    ohbee and exmover seems to be a decent players I hope one day they come back to al and surprise u .

Quote Originally Posted by Mucsi View Post
    My idols: Wraoka, Malwie, Uninstallgame and Exportedjunk... they have all quit this game :/ (after season 3)
    I've heard about exportedjunk that he was a decent professional player and he is one of the deviant misfits makers , amazing guy . on the other hand I don't know anything about the other names u mentioned , how about to tell us more ?
    Last edited by Xbadboyx; 06-03-2014 at 04:59 PM.