Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: In memory of our good friends who quit the game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Default In memory of our good friends who quit the game

Who is Anegraebar?

he is an amazing player who was insulted and mistreated by many pvp players for playing unfair in pvp , in my opinion if those players gave him the chance to express himself like I did they would change their mind in no time, at the beginning I was one of them before I decided to speak to him or to understand him even if he can't speak English , then I found out that he is an amazing 45yrs old Korean guy who have a sense of humor and loyal to his friends , he would do anything to protect them no matter what will happen also I found out that he didn't know what gang means since he can't speak English ,he was just playing the game .

He is known for his famous phrases , and some of his funny phrases are "kkkk 1!!!!5 kkkk" which means 1 vs 5 , "boy 18 kkkkk" which means I'm a teenager he use this to tease me just for fun lol! , "boy ganger" he is saying that I'm a ganger so players start farming me but he is joking for sure , he started saying this after I translated to him what gang in Korean means , immediately he used it against me xD , "boy good " he says that when I win a duel , "boy kiss girl?" He says this when I'm standing beside a rogue , he saved me many times in pvp and I respect him for that , I miss him ,I miss his phrases and his sense of humor .

Anyway after being insulted and annoyed he decided to stop attacking anyone in pvp , after that I started seeing him hiding in pvp corners or standing beside the wall doing nothing except changing weapons and pets "onade style " which was really awkward ! Then after suffering he quit the game .

you can still find his new name in leaderboard under ctf kills "sydneysmith" 32,797k kills!! , I would like his name to be immortal in this game because he deserve it .

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 962
Size:  338.3 KB

I think new arcane legends players should know more about old player who quit the game and left amazing accomplishments such as patrick , deathproof, blackadder , xcs and many more others , so If you had an amazing friend who quit the game and you miss him ,you can tell us and mention what was special about him or what he accomplished , who knows ? Maybe someone will post a thread for you one day , also post screenshots in this thread if you have
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Xbadboyx; 04-29-2014 at 11:22 PM.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Xbadboyx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Oh how I remember angrea! It's nice to see how people remember him as well. I miss him so much :/
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

"Anyway after being insulted and annoyed he decided to stop attacking anyone in pvp , after that I started seeing him hiding in pvp corners or beside the wall doing nothing except changing weapons and pets "onade style " which was really awkward ! Then after suffering he quit the game ."
    I shed a tear..
    Behind a toon there is a human fellow, sometimes we forget this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to faychen For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

sad story ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

+1
    He was actually my friend.
    ''Zep friend kkkk''
    And yes he was very loyal to his friends. I wish I could have a chance to play with him again and understand him as a person and not just aneg.

Zep / Basic / Titan / OG Night

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,008 Posts

Wow you still in touch with him Bad? Maybe with the organized CtF matches he would come back. (:

9.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

I have moved this to the Sunsets and Happy Trails forum, guys.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    Wow you still in touch with him Bad? Maybe with the organized CtF matches he would come back. (:
    nope :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arpluvial View Post
    I have moved this to the Sunsets and Happy Trails forum, guys.
    thank you very much .
    Last edited by Xbadboyx; 04-30-2014 at 12:41 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

I really enjoyed reading this, after pvping with him many times ive grown a bit angry at him but i knew there was more to it cause he never really replied when i asked him why he plays the way he plays, ill miss that dude and the others you mentioned too

13. The Following User Says Thank You to matanofx For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

HEY, Dont forget PsychoBunny and Carmany also, amazing people.. and also sometimes Love ahha.
    Onade and Aneg, can be very annoying but realy sweet and loving, i remember aneg I used to hide from his back ahhaha and we gang all peeps! :3
    I hope aneg comes back.
    Last edited by Gensin; 04-30-2014 at 12:53 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Gensin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

I remember that guy from S4! It was a pity that I couldn't communicate with him effectively... I tried to speak too him using Konglish (Korean in English), but he didn't know enough English to understand! It's sad whenever I hear of someone that leaves the game. It makes me regret not getting to know that person while he/she was still around, knowing that I would probably never see that person again...

I'd like to mention my good and honest friend, Woofcookie. In my fair opinion, he was probably the best mage I ever knew as far as skill. I looked up to that guy highly, as he motivated me to become a skillful 1v1'r I am today (not trying to be arrogant). The sad thing is, I never got to say goodbye to him, and I didn't let him know how much I enjoyed his company. What are my chances of seeing him again? Close to none, and that's the sad part.

I'd also like to mention Taejo (Geunin, etc.). He was a great friend of mine as well, and like Woofcookie, I was unfortunate enough to not be able to say a last farewell.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post
    I remember that guy from S4! It was a pity that I couldn't communicate with him effectively... I tried to speak too him using Konglish (Korean in English), but he didn't know enough English to understand! It's sad whenever I hear of someone that leaves the game. It makes me regret not getting to know that person while he/she was still around, knowing that I would probably never see that person again...

I'd like to mention my good and honest friend, Woofcookie. In my fair opinion, he was probably the best mage I ever knew as far as skill. I looked up to that guy highly, as he motivated me to become a skillful 1v1'r I am today (not trying to be arrogant). The sad thing is, I never got to say goodbye to him, and I didn't let him know how much I enjoyed his company. What are my chances of seeing him again? Close to none, and that's the sad part.

I'd also like to mention Taejo (Geunin, etc.). He was a great friend of mine as well, and like Woofcookie, I was unfortunate enough to not be able to say a last farewell.
    I miss woofcookie too :/

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

@OP Very sad story....some people are so misunderstood. I gather he thought there was no respect or love for him, if you don't feel a sense of belonging at a place, you will eventually stop going there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Patrick set a HUGE pve record in S1 and I had the honors of being in his guild

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AL-Freelancer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Really sad stories.
    I'd like to mention Ruizerwin.
    He recruited me in TC after inviting his friends to help me in Oltgar Keep.
    I left MY recently created guild with around 150 members,all recruited by me,he was so convincing.
    After that,everyday i logged in he asked ''Need help bro'?'' Every single day,he asked me that.
    He left the guild,joined back in... And then he just didn't appear online anymore...
    YOU HAVE FAILED THIS GAME!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrazzySerb View Post
    Really sad stories.
    I'd like to mention Ruizerwin.
    He recruited me in TC after inviting his friends to help me in Oltgar Keep.
    I left MY recently created guild with around 150 members,all recruited by me,he was so convincing.
    After that,everyday i logged in he asked ''Need help bro'?'' Every single day,he asked me that.
    He left the guild,joined back in... And then he just didn't appear online anymore...
    now thanks to you many players will appreciate ruizerwin and know more about him , I hope players post more about their good friends who quit the game , and share the memories with us .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

My idols: Wraoka, Malwie, Uninstallgame and Exportedjunk... they have all quit this game :/ (after season 3)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

So many people I've played with over time and too many to even begin to cover them all have quit that I will miss. Most of all.. I miss my best and first friend I ever made in this game.. Ohbee. He stuck by my side through 4 different guilds (god love him, lol). If I could get him to come back to AL, I swear I'd pay 1mil in real life money. And my other friend Exmover, whom alot of people would have found farming antee and the arena endlessly. I miss all his tips and tricks that have truly helped me to be the player I am today. Wherever they are, I hope they're all very happy. I love you all <3
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=113935&dateline=13970  95830

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Instanthumor View Post

Woofcookie has fb acct, m just sayn' u can find it somewhere in eos thread if u miss him that much.