Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: In memory of our good friends who quit the game

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Thank you for this thread. I'm just sorry to hear that so many of us have lost buddies :/
    However, it is not just in AL that we lose friends. I am a two year veteran of PL, and in that time many people that I have known have come and gone. There is one in particular that I will always remember.
    A noob Mage was struggling through sewers alone during Fang cap because nobody was running it (needless to say, lots of death occurred). The Mage had come to accept that nobody would run it with her, because when people joined, they always left. The party was "inefficient" with only the Mage, and nobody stopped to consider that maybe she needed help.
    Then, some dumb bird named Iahaob (Iahobo because he looked like a hobo with his gear :P) decided to drop in, and didn't leave. From that moment on, we helped each other with everything; my Lilith, Tiki Goddess, and Fiery sets were all crafted by just the two of us, and meanwhile he'd become the best merch I knew. Although he is all but gone, he remains the best friend that I ever had and probably will ever have in PL or any of the Spacetime games. I miss the hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I used to get every time I logged on.
    Once again, thank you for creating this thread so we all can remember, and hopefully never forget.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ceyrinn For This Useful Post: